Chapter 3

My Girl


"Check out the area, she escaped!" One of the bodyguards said as they scan thru the airport. 

"Report it immediately, we cannot lose her!" One of them ordered.

........

Jihyo was busy fixing her bag when she was suddenly called to go home.

"Jihyo, we need to go now." JB was now at her classroom door ready to pick her up.

"What's going on oppa?" She was confused about what is happening at the moment. It worries her that something bad might have happened.

"We just need to head home now." JB said as he took her backpack and carried it on his back.

"Hyung! Jihyo! let's go!" Soon it was Jackson who came in followed by Jungkook, Jinyoung, and Jimin.

Jihyo was looking at their serious faces but no one has managed to answer her questions.

She was now sitting inside the black car with JB and Jinyoung on her side, while Jackson and Jungkook with Jimin are riding their motorback following the car.

She held her hand on her chest as she was worried and nervous at the same time.

Jinyoung took notice and held her hand.

"Don't worry Ji, it's ok." Jinyoung smiled at her reassuring her that everything is fine but her heart tells otherwise.

Once inside the Park Mansion, they immediately went to their father's room.


....
"Dad? what's going on?" Jihyo immediately asked upon seeing everyone gathered inside the room.

JB, Jackson and Jinyoung, is on one side, while Jimin and Jungkook is on the other. Soon, it was Junho, JunK, and Jin that came in.

"Come here princess." Jihyo's dad called to her and sit closer to him.

Jihyo has been known as the princess of the Park residence. Everyone including the entire school knows that she has 7 brothers that protects and look after the youngest Park. She has been regarded as the princess but not knowing that there's more to it than what they let out.

"Baby, you're mother will back soon." Her father said.

"Mom?! She is?!" Jihyo was too excited knowing this. She has missed her mother so much and them breaking apart broke her but she needs to abide with the "rules" to protect their family.

"Yes, and you're sister was supposed to be with her ...." 

"She is here too?" Jihyo cutted her off. She jumped with glee but soon noticed her dad's serious expression.

"But she is missing...."


........

 

Daniel was busy buying some of his personal things in the grocery store. He just found out that his supposef one month stay in the JYP university was suddenly extended for another month. It actually madr him happy knowing he can have morr time getting to know Jihyo but then, he worries about the oppas that hungs around her a lot.

"Opps, sorry." He said as he bumped into someone.

The girl eyed him from head to foot as if scanning his entire being. Then she smirked after "analyzing" him.

"Oh. Jihyo?" Daniel said as he saw her face. It was Jihyo, but with red-hair.

"Did you dye your hair?" Daniel asked.

The girl in questioned just smirked at him. 

"You know me?" She said as she traced his chest with her finger.

Daniel stepped back while looking at her.

"What your name, baby boy?" She asked in the most seductive voice Daniel has ever heard.

"Jihyo, what's gotten into you?" Daniel asked confusely as he stared at her.

The red-hair lets out a hearty laugh.

"I'm not Jihyo. I'm the red-head vixen, Jisoo." She smirked and came closer to him giving him a quick kiss on his cheeks.

 

....

(A/N)
Hi! so I revised my story line and added new sets of characters. There's more to come and I hope I'll have more time updating. (^v^)