Chapter 1

My Girl

The music is booming and the people around are all busy enjoying and chattering as they celebrate the valentines ball held by the K University. Highschool and  college students are allowed to mingle with each other during this time. Even visitors from the nearby and competing schools attended this huge event. It's great to meet new people and make connections. 

One in particular who have been busy talking to random people is Kang Daniel. He is his school's new swimming ace that is groomed to replace their current captain, even though he is only a first year highschool student. They have seen his potential during his middle school, and given his physique, he sure to attract a lot of admirers.

"You seemed to enjoy much, huh? Daniel." Seulgi nudged her cousin holding two drinks in her hands to give to him.

Daniel just chuckled and took one drink from her. 

"I see a lot of girls flocking you earlier. Interested in anyone of them?" Seulgi teased.

"They're okay. I guess." Daniel replied.

"They're okay? Our school is famous for having to many beautiful girls and they're just okay with you? Come on, tell me. I'll introduce you." She laughs.

Seulgi is almost graduating in high school so she knew a lot of people here compared to Daniel who is just a first year student.

"Okay, I will." They laugh.

Just then, a group of students came in garnering a lot a buzz as they passed by the crowd.

"Who are they?" Daniel asked curiosly while eyeing them. His attention is on the short haired girl who is smiling effortlessly as she walks along who seemed to be with her friend.

"Ah, they are from JYP University."

"Lucky me." Daniel said. "I'd better go and introduced myself." He confidently said walking his way but Seulgi immediately pulled him back.

"Yah!" 

"Where do you think you're going?! I can see you eyeing her!" Seulgi accusing him.
 
He just smirked back at her and tried to move forward but Seulgi once again prevented him.

"What's your problem?" Daniel was now getting impatient. No one can stop him from meeting the girl he's eyeing at.

"Do you wanna die? Not that girl Daniel" 

"Why? Is she taken? Does she had a boyfriend? Do you know her?"

"She's not taken and she doesn't have a boyfriend "

"Then stop standing on my way."

"Tsk! You really don't understand do you? Ever wondered why a beautiful girl like her is stil single?"

"Because she 's picky?"

"No! because she has 7 Oppas looking after her! You don't wanna mess with them!" 

Daniel stop his action. His full attention is now on Seulgi.

"What do you mean?!"

"Those 7 guys looking after her are not just ordinary guys. They are the 7 prince of JYP University as what the students call them. If you want to get to her, you have to get pass them first."

...,..
 A month have passed since the party and now Daniel found himself standing in the entrance door of the Principal's office. He was chosen as the school's exchange student and will have a month to spend in another university.

To his luck, it was JYP University. 

Since that night, the girl from the party never left his mind. He liked the way she smiled without restrictions. Her feminine nature on how she looked so reserved and mature with that very simple but elegant gown. How she carried herself as she walks and talks with her group of friends. He was not able to meet her but he is like a stalker watching her from afar. He can't take off what Seulgi told him. But now he has his chance again and he now has the courage to pursue her. Now that he is in her university. He may have failed to i troduced himself but he was glad Seulgi gave the girl's name to him. 

Park Jihyo. 

He will try his best to look for her and be friends with her.

.....
"Annyeong haseyo!" Daniel introduce himself inside  the class. With his built and handsome features, he easily attracted attention from the girls in his class. He looked at everyone of them to see if the girl of his dreams is one of them, but sadly, she's not.

"Daniel, go seat with Jimin. Jimin, raise your hand."

The teacher ordered.

There he met this young lad who seemed to look so reserve and kind.

They introduced themselves and chatted a bit. He find this new friend interesting.

Time went by and soon, it was lunch time.

"Hey, Dan, want to have lunch with us?" Jimin invited him over om which he agreed to.

Daniel's eyes' was scanning the place from left to right as they passed by everything.

"You okay bro? Looking for something?" Jimin said while noticing his action. They found a spot and sat there.

Daniel thought for a second, maybe Jimin can help.

But when he was about to speak, Jimin's friends came over their place.

"Okay, this is Eunwoo, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jungkook." Jimin introduced them. "This is Daniel, an exchanged student from K University." 

"I know you! You can join our team! " Bambam said. Daniel has his fair share if popularity even outside of his school.

"Maybe next time. I only have a month here " He said refusing his offer."

Daniel's focus was actually to just enjoy his time there and look for the girl so he doesn't want to do any extra curriculars.

"Too bad, we can have fun." Jungkook said. 

They talked a lot more but in the end, he wasn't able to tell Jimin who he was looking for.

They needed to go back to class until the afternoon bell rang signaling the end of the class.

Daniel immediately packed his things. He might still find her during this time if he was lucky. 

Jimin tried to call his name but he was already gone, too determined to find the girl of his dreams.

....
He was eyeing everyone across the hallway. Some would give him flustered look on their faces, some would flirt back, but he ignored them all.

His mind was all to focus to the lady that night.

"LOOK OUT!" 

Someone yelled but he was too late to dodged. The soccer ball was going striaght to his face.

The impact was too strong that he felt dizzy and was knocked out.

"Hey? are you ok?" That the last of what he heard then everything went black.

.....
"Ugh!" He finally regained consciousness but his head is still aching from the impact.

"You're finally awake!" A girl's voice echoed thru the room.

He slowly sit up. He felt gentle hands helping him.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

The first thing he saw are two big beautiful orbs that are in the verge of crying that is looking worriedly to him.

It caught him of guard as he blinked his eyes again.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for hitting you with the ball." The girl said.

Wait, those eyes, that face it seemed familiar.

It was her!

Then it hit him. His eyes grew wide as he was niw excited forgetting his aching head.

"It's you!" He said smiling while the girl looked at him confusely. 

'Did I hit him that hard?' Jihyo thought to herself. 

"I've been looking for you!" Daniel said in glee.

"Me?" Jihyo was surprised that she stepped away a little from him.

That's when Daniel had a good look at her whole body.

She has this short length hair just right above her shoulders. Beautiful brown eyes that complement her doll like face. Then... there she was just wearing some baggy jogging pants that seemed to looked like a tracksuit that it a size larger for her.

Daniel's eyes blinked. She was very different from that night he saw her. It was like she's a very different person.

"Are you Park Jihyo?"

"Yes, I am."

 

.....
(A/N)
It took me so long to update this but still you guys subscribed. I'll do my best to write more
 (^v^)