First Love: Yoongi

A Thousand Years [HIATUS]

Yoongi groaned as he get up he looked around and saw the others our wounds healed then he heard Namjoon getting wake up "Yah Namjoon you okay?" he asked "Y-yeah I am fine what happened?" Yoongi just shook his head "I don't know I just woke up and see our wounds healed" he said as the others waking up. Hoseok look at the other side and he saw the body of their love "S-seokjin..." they went to her side and Jungkook brought her to his side "Oh Seokjin... were so sorry for not protecting you and our unborn child, they just cried their hearts out after that they buried her body and left.

17 years after

Yoongi's POV

It's been 17 years since that happened the 4 realms we noticed something we can't clearly use our powers unlike last time maybe its the price of turning our backs from our clans, we are now living together and build a small cafe called the Bangtan Cafe. Through this cafe we managed to get socialized with humans of course our real selves are secret, Hoseok, Jungkook and I are barista Jimin and Taehyung are the servers while Namjoon is the cashier. Seokjin is right with this kind of thing we are learning about humans. Our cafe grew and became famous we are still hoping that we will see Seokjin again and it happened.

"Suga hyung the table 04 wants a rose latte and a strawberry short cake piece" Jimin said, I nodded  I go by the name of Suga for a while, Namjoon is RM, Hoseok is J-hope,Taehyung is V, Jimin is Chim and Jungkook is JK we just named ourselves like that. I made a rose latte as the order of our customer "V! here is the rose latte with strawberry short cake" I said V take the order and went to the table 04. "Hyung did someone applied for the job?" Jhope asked "There's none yet  but I hope soon our customers are getting bigger" I said.

"Welcome!" we all said as we heard the bell from the door which means someone has entered our cafe, we all look is it and we got shocked.

He looks someone like we know, that eyes, nose, lips all of it; This can't be true she already died in our arms and this is a man!

He walked to the counter and in front of Namjoon "Uhm... Hello I saw your flier it said you are need more people are you still hiring?" he asked, Namjoon couldn't talk he is looking at him too much I immediately went to his side and kick him softly at his legs "Oh.. uhm y-yes we are may Ii know your name and age please?" Namjoon asked. "My name Seokjin, Kim Seokjin and I am 19 years old" when he said his name all of us are shocked.

"I'm Seokjin"

Jungkook immediately hugged him "Seokjin!" the guy he hugged looked at him "Uhm yes I'm Seokjin but I think its inappropriate to hug someone that you just saw now" he explained "Sorry he just remembered someone and he is so much resemblance of you" I said and go to them "JK let him go now, he is not her" Jungkook looked at me "But hyung"

"I know but let him go for now we still don't know yet and you are making him flustered"

I said using my telepathy Jungkook let go of him "S-sorry you are just looking like her" he bowed "It's okay so uhm about the job is it still open?" Namjoon smiled "Welcome to Bangtan Cafe I am the head owner and yes we are open for the job Kim Seokjin you are hired" Seokjin's eyes widened "Already?! but I am not yet interview nor test my skills" "I can sense you are good at customers and I think  it will benefit our cafe and we will see for ourselves your work" I said "Oh my uhm thank you so much I really need work as of now" he smiled. That smile is just like yours Seokjin I don't know why maybe its your work for us to meet your look a like.

"Let us introduce ourselves like I said earlier I am the head owner and the cashier I am RM, here's our baristas Jhope, Suga and JK, then they are the servers V and Chim" Namjoon said "Nice to meet you all call me Jin" we all smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months passed since Jin applied in the cafe he became close to everyone like he knew them longer and everything change for him. As he looks to them he seeing things like something is being visualize in his mind, He is also having dreams about seven people who are happy talking to each other then it will become a nightmare though when he wakes up he is not remembering it well.

Everyone in the cafe love Jin's presence he is cheerful, kind and funny person just like their past lover since he has a same name with her they start investigating him Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung believe that their Seokjin and Jin right now are the same the others don't really believe it but they want to they just don't want to expect then it will turn nothing. But a certain incident happened and they knew its was her.

"Take care and please come again" Jin bowed as he said goodbye to their last customers "They are the last good work guys!" Namjoon said the others sighed and sat down while Jin just smiled "I'm so tired" Taehyung said "Me too" Jungkook raised his hand "Hey hey I know you are tired but we need to close and clean up go go!" Hoseok said then they start cleaning "Uhm S-suga hyung?" Jin called Suga "Yeah?" Jin take a deep breathe and say "May I sleep here for a while?" he asked "Yeah you can as you know upstairs is our rooms but may I know why? You are living in a house right?" Suga asked "Well uhm Its embarrassing for me to say this actually I was kicked out yesterday" "What? why didn't you tell us yesterday where did you slept?" Namjoon heard their conversation and joined "I slept in the house of my friend but I don't want to bother him anymore I promise I will leave once I find a house that I can live with just give me at least a month" Jin said "You don't need to, this is your new home Jin well you are part of our staff, our friend so don't get shy and stay here with us" the others smiled and said "Welcome to your new home!" Jin got surprised "T-thank you so much" these guys are amazing I'm glad that applied here.

"They are still the same"

Jin heard a voice in his mind and he froze in the spot "Jin? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked worriedly then Jin's happy face is replace by tears as he looks to them "H-hey Jin why are you crying?" Jimin came closer but Jin's hand cups Jimin's face "Y-you never change Jimin..." they got shocked they never tell Jin their real names but how come he knew Jimin's name "This feeling... no how!?" Jungkook said "You guys are the same... I m-miss you all my love" Jin smiled "S-seokjin is that you? but you died years ago how is this happened?!" suddenly Jin got weak and collapsed but before he hit the floor Yoongi who is closer to him caught Jin. "Seokjin..." Yoongi said as he caressing Jin's face "S-she died! How did this happened?!" Taehyung said "I don't know but when he wake up we will know" they nodded and carried Jin to his room.

When Jin woke up he doesn't remember anything instead he told them about his strange dreams and that point Namjoon got what it means then he told it to everyone.

"Seokjin and Jin are one, I don't why but I am certain she died but got revived as a man and she doesn't remember anything about his past nor us we need to monitor him maybe he will remember us soon." as Namjoon said that the others are excited, happy and feel guilt at the same time, Yoongi smiles secretly "Soon you will remember us and nothing can separate us anymore" he said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day in the cafe has and they start wrapping up, while Jin is cleaning the tables he felt dizzy and almost fall luckily Hoseok is beside him "Hey Jin you okay?" he asked "Yes I'm f-fine just a little dizzy and tired" he replieid "Sit here, Chim can you get a glass of water? Jin needs it" he said as he let Jin sit on the chair. Jimin returned with a glass of water "What happened Hope-ah?" Namjoon asked then Hoseok told them. Jin  just stared low then he heard a voice.

"I miss them... I want to see them again"

"Jin? are you feeling well now?" Taehyung asked "Yes... I am fine Taehyungie." "Thank good---" they froze "Seokjin... is that y-you?" Jin looked at them "Yes it is me.. it's been a while" Jungkook hugged him tight "I.. we miss you so much Seokjin" he cried Jin caressed Jungkook's hair "We are sorry Seokjin for not protecting you and our unborn child" Yoongi said "Its fine maybe it had to be happened he smiled at them "It doesn't matter anymore you are now here" Taehyung said, Jin's smiled faded when he said that "I need to tell you something, we maybe together for now but not for too long" all of them are shocked "What do you mean Seokjin-ah?" Hoseok asked "Hold my hand and I'll show you" they do what Seokjin told them and a memory was shown into their minds.

"AS FOR SEOKJIN SHE WILL BE REINCARNATED AS A MAN BUT IF SHE REMEMBER HER PAST, SHE WILL DIE AFTER 7 DAYS AND THEY WILL WITNESS HER DEATH OVER AND OVER"

They pant as they returned "You've gotta kidding me we can't allowed this!" Jungkook  slammed his hand on the table "This can't be true! We can't lose you anymore" Jimin said as he hugged Jin "I know but their curse is too powerful now that I remembered the past I will die after 7 days" "We will not let that happened no matter what Seokjin don't ever go out without any of us" Namjoon said "Just call me Jin I kinda like it, I will not and I hope it will never happen." Jin sighed "We will protect you" they said and Jin just smiled.

-After 7 days-

7 days passed and nothing happened and they wish that it will never happen but fate is not on their side. The cafe got busy many customers as expected, when Jin opened the door for the customer to enter instead he was stabbed right to his stomach and it was deep then he was pushed down "Nobody move! Give me all of your jewelries and money!" three men robbers entered the cafe, the customers are shocked and scared but the most affected are the six. Taehyung walk towards Jin who is breathing heavily he knelt and tries to stop the bleeding but he couldn't he cried "T-taehyung-ah... I'm s-sorry we can't s-s-stop it" Jin said while in pain "Don't leave us Jin please!" he pleaded "I'm so sorry please take the paper out my pocket... I l-love you guys" he smiled then he died.

Their Jin died again and they snapped the atmosphere turns dark, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok teleported in front of the 3 robbers and instantly killed them Taehyung stop the time around the cafe Namjoon came to Jin's side while Yoongi who is very angry and devastated he held his hand with fire "Protect him" that's all he said Jimin make a shield for them then Yoongi burn not just the robbers but all the people into ashes. When he was done he went to Jin, Taehyung took the paper from Jin's pocket it was a letter.

My loves when you read this letter it means I died again, I know it hurts for both of us I want to be with you guys forever let's meet again but I hope I will not die again... I love you.

-Jin

They cried after that they went outside and Yoongi burn down the cafe along with Jin's body, Yoongi's hand turned into fist "We promised Jin we will break this curse and we will be together again without you dying." they look at their cafe on fire.

 

I remember when I first met you though we are putting an end to our relationship
Don't ever feel sorry to me I will get to meet you again no matter what form

Greet me happily then - Yoongi

I remember when I first met you though we are putting an end to our relationship Don't ever feel sorry to me I will get to meet you again no matter what form Greet me happily then - Yoongi