Fallen

A Thousand Years [HIATUS]

"What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?"
- Lauren Kate, Fallen -

A war between Angels and Demons along with Vampires and Werewolves that creates catastrophe upon on earth humans were sacrificed, tortured, kill its true hell for everyone. Angels and Demons are fighting to save and destroy mankind, while Vampires and Werewolves despise each other and fighting for territory of course these 4 beings can never understand each other until a human got involved and that is Kim Seokjin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin a beautiful lady who lives at a small tavern, every man in the village wants her but she never gave interest to any of them even dukes, princes, rich family tries to get her still the answer is no until he met the six men that will change her life forever.

She is walking through the forest to get some water from the lake and suddenly she heard something, she hides and tries to look what is going on then she saw six men who are fighting each other.

"Be gone you mutt!" - the pale-like skin man said

"Oh no not me! How about you blood idiot!" - the man with wolf ears said

"You demons stop hurting human and be gone!" - the two angels said

"You angels should be gone!" - the two demons said

Seokjin feels so scared because she knew what they are and it is not a good sign, she decided to leave for her safety as she is going to turn around... "Ahh!" she looked at the angel who is down she gasped then the demon with jet black hair approach him and tries to kill him. Without any hesitation she runs towards the angel and blocked the demon "Stop!" she screams. The others stopped and looked where the voice came from, they saw a beautiful lady protecting the angel even the demon who was supposedly going to attack the angel stopped.

The others stopped and looked where the voice came from, they saw a beautiful lady protecting the angel even the demon who was supposedly going to attack the angel stopped

(This is how Female Jin looks just think of it okay?)

(This is her dress without that butterfly thing at the back just imagine it okay?)

(This is her dress without that butterfly thing at the back just imagine it okay?)

"Stop it please he is hurt already" she begged "Lady you know who we are right a human like you can stand against me or us so go" the demon said "E-even so! Just kill me instead and don't kill each other" the others was shocked at her statement they never met a human like this, they focused on her and all of them felt a strange heartbeat. "What is your name?" the angel asked "S-seokjin" she replied "You are an interesting lady" the vampire said, and that they met each other.

Months passed after that encounter they stopped fighting each other and they get know each other. Seokjin got know of their names.

Namjoon the werewolf

Yoongi the vampire prince

Jungkook and Taehyung the princes of underworld

Jimin and Hoseok the strongest angels of the heavens

The six is always going to Seokjin secretly their clans, pack cannot know about Jin and about their friendship, yes they became friends because of Jin they understand each other and they are happy about it they also both confess to each other that they love Seokjin. Jin was shocked about their confession but she cannot choose she admitted that she loves all of them they are happy that she accept all of them despite their differences but not all can have a happy ending.

One of the angels named Sungyeol followed Jimin and Hoseok as the Supreme Deity's order because she feels that her two warriors are up to something, there he saw the angels having fun with a vampire, a wolf, demons and a human girl he immediately went back and told the Supreme Deity about what he saw. The Supreme Deity got mad and her voice can be heard throughout the earth

"JIMIN AND HOSEOK, YOU BROKE THE RULE! YOU BECAME CLOSE TO THOSE DISGUSTIING DEMONS, VAMPIRES, WOLVES AND A HUMAN!"

All seven of them got shocked about what they heard they were screwed because all of their clan/pack will know about their relationship to Seokjin.

"JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG YOU FOOLS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!" the voice of the Demon King spread out

(Wolf's howling) "NAMJOON! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" The Supreme Alpha howled

"YOONGI DON'T YOU DARE DISOBEYED ME! KILL THOSE BASTARDS!" The Vampire King screamed

"Damn! It's not safe here! We need to go" Yoongi said "Protect Seokjin at all cost!" Hoseok said, Seokjin is too scared to go "Princess don't worry you'll be fine we are with you" Jungkook said "I trust you guys b-but what if something happens to you all? I can't bear it they are stronger than you" she said "We know but we have to protect you, you are our sunshine and happiness" Jimin said "B-but no! If you all got killed what about our baby?!" she said, they were shocked "B-baby? Seokjin are you pregnant?" Taehyung asked "Y-yes I was going to surprise you all but this happened" she cried then Namjoon hugged her "Oh Seokjin we are so happy that is why we will work hard to protect you and our baby, we love you so much" Seokjin nodded "I love you all too" they smiled "Let's go!" Namjoon shout and they left.

It's been 3 months as they are fighting to protect her, they are getting tired but for her they will endure anything until they got pushed at the corner.

"I can't run anymore" Seokjin said as she is holding her tummy "We got surrounded!" Taehyung said "This cannot be the end!" Namjoon said "I am scared" she said, they went closer to her and gave her kisses "No matter what we will always love you Seokjin" they said, she just hugged them tightly.

"End of the line brother" Kihyun said he is the brother of Yoongi "Nothing is end brother" Yoongi spat "You guys are pathetic you chose this one human for us" Hyuk said "You are smart Namjoon but I never thought you were imbecile" Jackson said "You two are the strongest yet now are weak!" Myungsoo said

The Supreme Deity, Demon King, Vampire King and Supreme Alpha came.

"A human and like us can never be together!" - Supreme Deity

"You fools! He is just a human!" - Demon King

"You never age and he will die in your arms!" - Vampire King

"You and him is nothing!" - Supreme Alpha

 

"We love her and we chose her! She accepted us and we are happy and contented with it!" they shouted back

"You are  the reason why they are like this you must die!" The Demon King attacked Seokjin straight to her heart.

"SEOKJIN!" they screamed as they saw Seokjin's body lay down "No! Seokjin please don't leave us!" they said "I m-may die but I w-will always love you all so much" with that Seokjin died, they cried and snapped, they fight their rulers but they couldn't win and just lay down.

"JIMIN AND HOSEOK YOU BETRAYED THE HEAVENS THEREFORE YOU ARE NOW FALLEN" - Supreme Deity

"JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG YOU ARE EXILED FROM THE DEMONS REALM" - Demon King

"YOONGI ALONG WIITH NAMJOON ARE ALSO EXILED FROM THE PACK AND VAMPIRE EMPIRE" - Vampire King and Supreme Alpha

They are so weak that they just collapsed and welcome the darkness but they didn't heard the worst part of their lives.

"AS FOR SEOKJIN SHE WILL BE REINCARNATED AS A MAN BUT IF ONE OF THEM KISSED HER SHE WILL DIE AFTER 7 DAYS. THEY WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE YET THEY WILL SEE HER DEATH"

With that a light shine upon the place and that is how the war stops for a while.