Euphoria: Jungkook

A Thousand Years [HIATUS]

Many years passed since they encounter Jin's reincarnations and they saw his death every time he remembers his past. Yoongi and the others decided to live in an old castle most of the people they met may recognize them they are not aging at all and to avoid that kind of suspicion they went to one of Yoongi's hiding place not even his clan knows about it.

They already met the 40th reincarnation of Jin and he died when Namjoon went berserk as his wolf form lost control and accidentally killed him. Jimin and Taehyung blamed Namjoon while the rest weren't and with that their friendship is slowly crumbling but the most affected is Jungkook.

Jungkook is one of the princes of the underworld as well as the youngest he is said to be the most cold and ruthless among them unlike Taehyung who will play first to his target Jungkook will instantly kill them he didn't care about the humans nor their lives but when he met Jin it change everything to him. He learn to love, respect and to be kind to others he is very thankful to Jin but then their beloved died along with their child he couldn't do anything, he kept this guilt for many years he wants to see him again but he is afraid once Jin remembered his past he will die they saw him died many times and he starts to think that it's better to not Jin remember anything with that he may live long without getting killed.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah?" Hoseok hyung called "What is it hyung?" I asked "You okay? You don't look that good" he said "I am fine hyung" I replied "You are not do you think that I didn't notice?, Namjoon is already suffering enough" I sighed "I know that it's not his fault he went berserk we couldn't help it but although I am there beside Jin! He was killed... That damn curse is doing it's best to make us suffer more" Hoseok hyung patted my head "I understand you all of us are there thinking something like that too but don't take this on your own, we are all suffering do you think Jin will be happy looking us like this?" I shook my head no "We will find a way to stop this curse and all of us will be happy." with that Hoseok hyung left "I know hyung you are just keeping a tough face but inside you also want to cry..." I whispered.

I looked outside the window and suddenly remember how Jin changed my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook? What are you doing here alone?" she asked as I am sitting under the tree "Nothing it's none of your business" I said "Well it is now" I glared at her "Listen here human I just got interested with you I can play with your life anytime! Just be glad that I am not killing you yet" everyone is afraid of for being ruthless but I don't understand why I am not killing her yet "You can play my life it's okay I understand but you look sad and I want you to be free from that feeling" she said and smiled. My eyes widened that smile is so bright like a sun.

*badump*

W-what is that? I feel something inside me! "Seokjinnie!" Jimin called her "Oh hey Jiminnie!" she stands and run towards her "I don't understand what's with her?" I mumbled "I don't know either" I got surprised and saw Hoseok beside me "When did you come here?! and stay away you damn angel!" I said "I also want to get away from you too you know! But I can't fight you for now that human is really something, she is not even afraid of us and want us to get together a laughable thing right? an angel, demon, werewolf and vampire as friends? Not in a million years" he said "Then why are you still with her?" I asked "How about you?" he smirked "I asked you first!" I said back "S-she is just my thing to play I will kill her if I got bored of her" I added "You wouldn't dare if I were you, I also don't know why I am with her but just like Jimin I feel something whenever I am near her. I am still searching for answer why but for now her kind personality and smile like the sun makes me think that I should stay with her and protect her for life until her last breath." Hoseok said. Her smile like the sun... It's warm, warm? what is that? "Hoseok! Let's go!" Jimin said "Okay!" Hoseok went to them. I shouldn't think about her I should kill her now! as I am trying to summon a monster to kill her she called me.

"Jungkook-ah! Come with us!" again that smile, she called me with that smile. I don't why but it feels nice inside, I stopped my spell and follow behind.

Since that day I decided to protect that smile and swear to make her happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled for a little as I remembered that "Jin-ah we will do anything to stop this cycle let you be free from it and all of us will be happy, I.... no we promise that" as I am looking outside I saw the sunlight it's like it understood what I said.

I hear the ocean from far away across the dream,
past the woods I'm going to the place that's getting clearer take my hands now,
you are the cause of my euphoria - Jungkook

I hear the ocean from far away across the dream, past the woods I'm going to the place that's getting clearer take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria