CHAPTER 3

Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning comes when Naeun just feels like she wants to sleep. But what can she do? She can only hold her sleep and goes out to work. When she goes out of her house, she saw her 'neighbor' who also wants to go out.

Naeun stared at him for a long time, she didnt know why, maybe because she is way too sleepy that she can't stay focused. "What are you staring at, ahgassi?"The man asks.

But, Naeun is way too sleepy for that which she only bow her head and goes to the elevator. She then goes to her car and like usual she drove to her workplace. 

In the middle of driving, she can't hold it anymore. But, what can she do? It's almost passed her worktime and her boss will get angry again for that. Then she looked at the chocolate box that she brought just now and open it.

When she open it, there's a paper come out. 'Do not eat this more than once a day' What is the meaning of this? 

She decide to brush it off and eat one of it. Hoping that she can totally wake up. She continue to drive away but suddenly she almost hit a truck, which makes her brake the car suddenly and those make her injured as she forget to put on the seatbelt. 

Because of this rush hour, many people only saw her and didnt help her as people thought she is okay. When she reached her phone and about to unlock it to ask for help, a message come in. 'Your one call away is gonna help you'.

"What the heck is this"Naeun only swipe it away and about to call the emergency, but then someone knock her window and after about some time opens the car's door. 

"Why did you even drive when you can't, Are you okay? Let me help you" The man suddenly said. Naeun then checks the man's face carefully, oh, it's her neighbor who give her the chocolate box. 

Taemin then bring Naeun to his car and drive it to the hospital so that Naeun could get some treatment. "What about my car?" Naeun asks. 

"I had ask some helps from my friend, dont worry. Why in the world would you drive if you can't drive well? It's better now that you didnt cause a big accident" 

"I usually drive well you know, it's just that i dont have enough sleep" 

"And why didnt you use the seatbelt? If you use your seatbelt it wouldnt be like this you know..You're lucky that i can help you, what if i wasnt there? people would only see you and just passed by" 

Why would this man even talks too much? She doesnt even know his name and maybe he alsl doesnt know Naeun's name. Naeun then stay silent, wait for the car finally arrive at the hospital. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter