CHAPTER 1

Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, It's almost christmas already, without us realizing!"

"What is there to be so excited for that?" The other woman said responding to her co-workers.

"Ya!That's why you havent got a boyfie after all this time! You need to stop hibernate in your nest, You need to get out too. I will set you up on a blind date"

"Bomi unnie, I said already right i dont have any interest on that" The woman responds while getting ready to go home from work. "It's only the last day of October anyway, The first snow hasnt even come. I will go"

"Be careful!"

----
Just like that another day had passed for Naeun. She goes back to her home, driving her car while listening to a radio channel.

"Why is everyone talks about christmas when christmas is still away?" She said when she heard the radio dj talks about christmas again and immediately change the channel.

"Why would everyone talks about christmas when it's only the last day of October? Sometimes i wonder that too, but maybe people were too excited and already felt the christmas vibes. So, thank you for everyone who had listens to this radio and here is the last song"

It immediately catch Naeun's attention. This radio dj is immediately her favourite dj. "FM 97.8 MHz" Naeun will remember that for sure.

After arriving at home, Naeun immediately cooks some ramen. She always eats it whenever she needs some healing time and of course with a can of beer. Just like other days, Naeun's days set off just like that.

-------

"You have work hard!" Someone immediately said after the radio ended. "So,what about dinner after this? it's been a long time since we eat dinner together right?" The producer said.

"I will skip it this time. I have something to do at home. See you tomorrow!"

"Taemin oppa,It's been a really long time, how about you join this time?"one  of the writer tried to persuade him to join them.

"Just go by yourself I have something really urgent this time, I'm sorry Hayoung-ah"He said and immediately set off.

Many people wondered why he always went home after works? Many rumours have spreaded where it said that maybe he has a girlfriend, and you wanna know what is the worse?  That he had a wife and child already.

It's not that he doesnt know about the rumours but he decide to just let it flow. The rumours will stop spreading after a while anyway. 

He then drive to his home and just when he arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter