CHAPTER 2

Little Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, You're 1 minutes early?" The boss greeted her immediately when she arrived, she could just show him her little smile while goes to her desk. "I drink a little last night and there's something happened this morning" Naeun explains it as she already sense that Bomi would be asking her about this. 

"What event?? Tell me.. Do you meet a man last night or this morning? So, are you in ssome relationship with him?"Bomi asks excitedly.

"Bomi unnie, if i found a man for myself you will be the first one to know" Well, Naeun has been so bored of these questions. "I am thinking of setting you with my man's friend. What do you think? Do you want me to give you his picture?"

"Don't unnie. or else i would make that man became like the man you are setting me up 3 months ago. I don't really feels like dating right now" Naeun said before Bomi giving her to saw the pictures. 

Meanwhile Taemin is busy with the script he prepared for his radio. Well, Hayoung being the writer there almost useless, as Taemin made the script always by himself he only saw the script and change it immediately. Luckily, Hayoung doesnt get fired. 

"Oppa, why dont you go out takes a rest and i will make a new script for you?" Hayoung suggest. 

"You go if you want. Oppa will be taking care of this you haven't had ur breakfast right?" Hayoung already know the answer but she just asked for it as a formality. 

"Okay then oppa. Do you need anything?" Which Taemin replies with a head shake(?). 

"Oh, Sehun Oppa i'm outside of Taemin's apartement right now. I'm gonna eat my breakfast at Mcd.Do you wanna join me?" Hayoung is in a phonecall with the producer of the radio show. 

"Okay then, i will be waiting you there oppa"

"Oh? i will be waiting you in here then please be hurry" After a while, A black car comes and Hayoung immediately get in the car without hesitation as she already know that was Sehun's car. 

"What are you doing in his house again? Why he doesnt let the writer do their own job?"Sehun complains as soon as Hayoung gets in the car. 

"It's okay oppa.. Well, at least i'm not fired. I can do this everyday oppa. I just sit there anyway watching him work. Anyway why did you come here? Dont you have your work?" 

"I just thought i need someone to be with me for breakfast. And i suddenly thought about you and luckily you're just about to have your breakfast"

Well, Sehun has been liking Hayoung for a year now, But he hasnt confess his feeling yet. Why? Because if Hayoung doesnt feel the same thing, things would be awkward for both of them,and Sehun doesnt want it to happen. Well, at first Sehun thought that their relationship is at 'some' relationship. But it turns out that they were just a friend, Just a friend for Hayoung. 

"Thanks for you i can save my energy instead of walking to the mcd"Hayoung said and the rest of the talk goes on their way to the mcd. 

---
Meanwhile Taemin has finished his script while the writer goes out. Strangely whenever he is in a 'blank' mode, the thought about what happened last night and this morning appears on his mind. It's just a little things anyway,why does it appears on his mind for many times already? 

And also it's the first time he saw that woman, is she new in the apartement? But, he never seen anyone move to that apartement. "Ya!Lee Taemin, why did you think about that woman? Just take more sleep so you can do better for the radio this afternoon"Taemin scolded himself and tried his best to drift t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter