Last but not least

Is chaeyoung really a cub or nah?

Mina pov

      I open my eyes slowly and groan. Aargh,my  hurt. i look at the girl beside me and smile. She look so peaceful sleeping like there is no worries in her mind. With my body, i try to stand up but regret it after i feel a little bit hurt at the core. I moan when its also feel good when my legs rub each other.  "mina?are you ok? Is ther... Wait.. WAIT, WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN? " i close my ear when she suddenly scream and hear a 'thud' sound. "oh my god! Chaeng?!  Are you ok? " she quickly stand up but because of her hangover she quickly fell dizzy and fell down to my lap.  "relax, chaeng. You drink pretty much last night. Let me help you" i rub her forehead to lessen her dizziness. 

Chaeyoung pov

    what did i just see?!?  A ING MINA!! OH GOD.... HER , DAMN!!  "you ok, chaengie?  Do you want me to bring you water? " her is distracting me.i try to hold myself but my stupid hand think otherwise when it squeeze her delicious "aahh chaee" it sound like a music to me and suddenly i remember what happen yesterday that make me sit up. " we have last night! " i frown when she just laugh, i thought she will be mad at me.  "yeah, you a little rough last night but dont worry, i like it. " we smile at each other and i help her take a bath but ofcouse we have another round in there. 

       I went to the kitchen to take breakfast for me and mina since she dont have the energy to walk.  "look like someone finally have yesterday" i snort when dahyun look at me with her teasing eyes. " i dont know that you a rough one, chae. Mina's scream is no joke last night and also just now" i blush when tzuyu also teasing me "oh comee onnn,its not like you guys dont do it last night, i still know that beside mina's, sana unnie and momo unnie also been smash by you guys"

      Before we can continue our fight, jeongyeon unnie come to the kitchen like a zombie " the three of you, because of you guys i cant have my sweet sleep." we just laugh nervously while say sorry. I give her coffee and she gladly take it "oh, congrats chae. You finally get laid" i rolled my eyes and went to my room and have breakfast with my girlfriend.

*******************************************

        Its been two weeks since the first night they make out and chaeyoung become more and more brave to show affection with mina. Since mina is so whipped,she just let chaeyoung do whatever she want but she also love it when chaeyoung start to become more dominant,it totally such a turn on. Mina also become more clingy and whenever she with chaeyoung, she will turn into a baby and also become expert of being seductive and y. 

      Like right now, she is pin on the wall by her girlfriend at the empty small store after they have perform on stage. It all started when mina wearing a crop top that show her shoulder and her hard stomach.she know how chaeyoung is weak for her shoulder and always find the opportunity to let out the dominant chaeyoung that didnt show up fir a few days.  "ermm, you been a bad girl minari. You teasing me... Now, let me you till you cant walk as a punishment.  And ohhh silent treatment. "   ok.. Maybe its a bad idea to do it

Meanwhile in the car

   "where is mina and chaeyoung? We should go home now" the leade ask her member "let juat go unnie. Have you seen how chae look at mina like she want eat her and mina unnie is being seductive today. They totally make out at the empty store" all of the member sigh and they went to the dorm without michaeng couple.  

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!  RyanDJoker here!!  The chapter is short, i know. But i become busy with my life right now so im trying to complete all of my stories so it will not be uncomplete for years. Thanks for reading >_<