Strong Chaeyoung

Is chaeyoung really a cub or nah?

Mina POV

   I was about to sleep untill I heard someone open the door  and sit at my bed "minari~wake up.Jihyo unnie want to have a short meeting at the living room.She said that she have good news  to tell us" I woke up slowly and rubbed my eyes. I was too lazy to stand right now since I was sleepy. "why tonight?Can she just do it tomorrow?Im to tired to even stand up~"

   "aigoo,my minari~it must be very important since we all were exhausted but she still want to do the meeting " I wanted to lay back on the bed untill i felt like flying.I open my eyes and saw that chaeyoung carried me in bridal style. I blushed and we already in the living room.She put me down on the couch and i cant help but feel shy when all member were watching us since we were the last one to arrive.

    "look like someone get to be the princess,eh?" they laugh and that make me hide behind chaeyoung. "its good that chae work out for this few weeks.Atleast we know who the strong one in the realationship" nayeon said while sitting on jeongyeon lap. Look like she was also sleepy but still have the time to tease me and chaeyoung. "aish,come on unnie,you make me shy.I work out because dahyun and tzuyu also started to work out." look like the 'man' in the realationship already started to have a strong body. We tease each other for a few minute untill jhyo unnie finally announced the good news "ok.let me straight to the point since we are all tired.Manager oppa said that we will have two days off starting tomorrow since we work our off for the past week. Im telling you all right now because i dont want you guys to freak out tomorrow. That's all,you can go back to sleep. " We cheered and after that went to our own room.Look like we too exhausted since it was not noisy as usual.

   "you can walk,minari? I can carry you again if you want." I blushed again. God,she really like to make me blushed nowadays. "its ok chaengie~let go to the room and cuddle.Atleast we dont have to wake up early since we dont have any schedule" we cuddle and went to sleep with a grin in our face.

next morning

    I woke up when i felt someone kiss my face multiple time which make me giggle. "good morning chaengie~" she laughed and kiss my lips for the last time "good morning to you too,my minari~go take a shower.Jihyo unnie already call us to take breakfast" I went to the bathroom while she went to the kitchen.It will not be a tiring day today since we dont have any schedule. After I done shower,I went to the kitchen and sat beside chaeyoung. They already started eating,jeongyeon unnie and nayeon unnie already done eating so they went to the living room to watch tv.

    "where are sana and tzuyu?I dont see them anywhere" When i went to the kitchen,there no sign of sana try to annoy tzuyu with her aegyo which make tzuyu kiss her multiple time to stop her.geez,to think about it again,it was so cringey.Tzuyu was so whipped for her girlfriend "they go shopping together and said that they will not go home tonight." I just nodded when dahyun said that.Well,look like there will be less people in the dorm tonight.

   "Talking about going out.I also will not came home tonight.I have something to do" Jihyo unnie said while cleaning the dishes. "pfft.Just tell us that you will have a date with that daniel boy,unnie" chaeyoung smirk while said that.The news was already spread and it actually make us shocked since they never saw jihyo talk with him before. "aish,you guys totally know that news was a fake to cover up my gayness since you guys are too much showing your own gayness.You were lucky to have a leader that can sacrifice my gayness for you gays" we just laugh untill we heard the doorbell ringing.

    "Look like she already coming.Bye guys.make sure not to do too much mess in the house" I can saw a woman stand outside the door but I dont know who she is.When they already gone from my sight,I asked chaeyoung who is the girl.  "I also dont know but jihyo unnie said that it was her old friend that came back to korea after studying at the u.s"

    We already finish eating and went to the living room together. It was a chaos as usual.With the no jam brother tried to prank each other,dahyun tried to stop momo to eat and nayeon unnie loud voice tried to make the no jam duo to stop making stupid prank.It make me laugh sometime when I saw my girlfriend face whenever she laugh or got prank by jeongyeon. "yah yoo jeongyeon!stop what you doing,im trying to have a peacefull day today" nayeon said that while pinch jeongyeon ear "oww,oow,baby! Im doing nothing,look! Chae also dont care about that.It will be boring if we just stay put while doing nothing " they went to the room while nayeon still pinch her girlfriend ear.

      After that,they went outside while already wear fully clothes. "where are you going unnie?" I ask nayeon unnie and she said that they will go to her home since her mom told that she wanted to meet her.They went out and we said goodbye to them. Another couple went out today. "aigoo,look like it was only us tonight,minari~" 

   "what do you mean? There are still dahyun and momo in here.They also want to go out?" I went to sit beside her on the couch and we cuddle. "yup.dahyun said she will take momo unnie to a restaurant that momo unnie like and they will sleep at the hotel nearby since the restaurant is really far from the dorm " I nod.Its mean that I can spend time alone together with chaeyoung. Nice.

Skip to the night time~

    "bye guys!see you tomorrow and chae if you want to do any naughty thing,please dont do it on my bed *wink*" I blushed when dahyun said that.Look like she already affected by 2yeon and sana naughtiness. aish this girl. " Shut up dayun unnie.Just go have some fun." they went out and we cuddle in the bedroom since i was bored to watch the tv again. After a few minute,we heard something felt in the kitchen.I froze and chaeyoung quickly stand up while open the door slowly "look like there someone at the kitchen. Minari,call the manager while i try to see what is going on" she wispered and i quickly disagree with that idea since it was very dangerous. I was about to call manager and hold chaeyoung to not went out the room untill it suddenly blackout.

   "yah,haeri,why the heck did you switch off the main switch.i dont ing see anything" we heard a man voice outside.I was scared and hug chaeyoung tightly.  I can saw that she also scared but try to stay calm "mina,give a message to manager oppa" I quickly send a message to the manager with a trembling hand. 

     "shut up,taeyoung.It was for safety.We dont want anyone know that we are here.Just use your freaking torchlight and let go hunting" look like they were one of the sasaeng fan and gosh how dare they do that kind of thing. We stay in the room for a few minute.chaeyoung already get some tool in her hand,in case they notice us. "hey,haeri look like they are someone in the house.the cooker was still hot and there is still two pair of shoes at the door.did you notice it?" we froze and i hope that manager oppa will quickly came to the dorm asap. We hold our breath untill one of them open our door's room.

  "yah,tae!it mina and chaeyoung. oh my god,girls! Im such a big fan of you especially mina.come here baby~"the man said that while trying to hold my hand. i shouted and chaeyoung quickly tried to fight back with him and his friend. When he let go of my hand,thanks to chaeyoung, I called our manager oppa. "Oppa!palli wa! They already found us and chaeyoung is in danger!! Please come quick!!" chaeyoung finally make the two men went out of the room and shut the door. I went to the door and wanted to help chaeyoung. "lock the door minari!!one of the man is a big fan of you and god know what he will do to you if he see you.Lock the door!!" I can hear the screaming of the man and chaeyoung.I was crying and lock the door while praying that she will be fine. 

  "yah,stay where you are and stop fighting or i shoot you! " i can hear the door was open and i think a few policemen went in the house.When  I hear everything was fine,I quickly went to see chaeyoung.She was bleeding on her arm and leg. i saw the two men and they were more injured than chaeyoung.look like chaeyoung have beaten them up for good.We quickly went to the hospital and from that time i always stay beside her. One by one the member came and they felt sorry to leave us alone. After a few hour waiting with anxiety and worried face,the doctor finally went out. "is she ok doc? Please say she is fine" the doctor smile and what she said next make us sighed in relieve.

    "ms.son chaeyoung is a strong woman.she have a few bruises on her body but her left arm and right leg are broken.She have to take a rest for a few weeks but other than that she is fine and for someone who get injured like that,usually they will be in coma but look like ms son chaeyoung is already awake.You can came in now" We went to the room and see chaeyoung already sit on the bed and smile at us.I went to hug her carefully to not hurt her while crying.Im so hopeless since i didnt help her. "im fine, minari~ the doc said im ok right? There nothing to worried about"

   "Chae,we really sorry about what happened.That two man also already get arrested.Look like they know that all of us will not be there except for you two." after that we went home one by one except me since i wanted to sleep with her. "im sorry chae,I should help you and now look what they do to you" she pat the bed beside her and i lay down.she stared at me for awhile before talking "im fine minari~I was so angry when i know that one of the man like you and im scared that he will do sonething to you.And dont say sorry,it was me who told you to stay in the room so you dont have to see me killed that man who dare to touch my girlfriend"

   She laugh and i slap her arm softly. "seriously chae?aigoo im so lucky to have a strong girlfriend like you but promised me to not do that again.You make me scared" she nod and we kiss.I really love it when she show her strong peesonality,it make me feel safe and before we knew it we already fall  asleep in each other arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its RyanDJoker.so this chapter is not based on reality that happen in twice Life but nowadays sasaeng fan had been crazy and it scared the of me even if im not am idol but can you imagine your life around this sasaeng fan? Unbelieveble.! Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter.adios!XD