Clingy chaeyoung

Is chaeyoung really a cub or nah?

Mina POV

1st time

   Today is our day off and im so happy since i can spend more time with my girlfriend.I went to the living room and saw her sitting on the couch with nayeon unnie. "minari~come sit beside me" i went to the couch and sit beside her,not forgetting to greet nayeon unnie. " aigoo,look at my cute little cub has grown up.mommy is so proud of you *sob*"  there she goes again.she hugged chaeyoung tightly while saying weird thing about her being an actual adult. 

   "Come on unnie,i already finish school,ofcourse im an adult.I also mina's giflriend now,so i have to be more mature " i blushed when she said that. "aww,good girl.look like you want to spend time alone with your girlfriend.ok,i just go to your daddy,..jeongyeon-ah!!" when nayeon unnie went to the kitchen,chaeyoung quickly cuddle beside me. "i miss you minari~ " i laugh and pinch her cheeks. 

   "we see each other 24 hour a day,chaengie.its not like we in different group" she just pout and hug me tight. For the whole day,she just stay beside me and always  have a chance to kiss my hand or my shoulder.I actually dont know why she really like my shoulder but who cares? As long as she love me,it is enough.

 

2nd time

Today ,we get really tight scedule.we attend a lot of show and concert for the past weeks.Its been a normal day when i noticed that chaeyoung is kinda..i dont know..weird? She is not the type to do skinship openly since she want to stay safe so dispatch dont know about our relationship.

   Usually,i was the one who take a secret glance to see her face but today i dont have time for that because chaeyoung  already did that for me. Ofcourse im not gonna complaint about that.its mean that she also love me the way i love her. "minari,let go to the waiting room together" she said that while holding my hand.I blushed at the sudden contact because she is so bold to do that while there are many people could watch us.Along the way, i couldnt help but to ask her about her behaviour.

  "chaengie~why are you so clingy for the past few weeks? Its not that i hate it but you said we have to take it slow since we want to hide our relationship."  She just sigh and when we already in the waiting room,we sit on the couch. "i know,but minari,i..i cant help it but to feel jealous when you with anyone else and i also feel empty when im not beside you.sorry if it bother you,minari~ " i can see the sadness in her eyes.oh no,im not angry about that, im just curious.

    "what? No chaengie,you not bothering me,i actually love it.does it mean we can openly do anything now? " Im so excited since i was always hide the feeling to hug or hold her hand in any event or concert "I think it already the right time"we just smile and continue to cuddle.

After that,she is not afraid to be clingy around me.To hug,to hold hand,to take a glance,we are not afraid anymore