Christmas Shopping

Madness

" Eunbi lets order the gifts on amazon prime" I said whispering we go up to our room while yuna and Wongyoung one the flat screen TV playing games. It took us 3hours but we got things for both of them. Eunbi is limping downstairs I help her walk correctly. " Girls lets go come on" I had ordered blackpink tickets for the girls because there having a speacial but sian is taking them because eunbi and I need to stay home. " Sian is outside I am gonna trust you 2 to be on your best behaviour yuna relax baby " I said her back while eunbi is hugging her " Oh and sian take them to the hairstylist I want yuna's hair to be blonde and wongyoung gets purple on the end of her hair" I say and hug them " Dont worry Ms.Lee its all good" I shake her hand and kiss yuna on the cheek and give wongyoung a hug " Bye girls " the wave and I close the door and look at eunbi and we say as one " Were free" laughing " I'll get the remote " eunbi walks to the stans while I am in the kitchen getting drinks I hear eunbi say " Chae" I run over " Eunbi " I look at her leg " Its okay calm down " I said I picked her up and placed her on the couch and she looks so uncomfortable and no I know I am suppose to but I havent massaged her neck in a week our couch is wide like a bed. I sat infront of her and put my left hand on her neck she grabs my hand and prevents it from moving " Babe let go of my hand please" as she lets go I start to massage her cords they haven't been massaged in a week so it might be painfull " No no no stop " 

 

 

I will finish this chapter soon just wait until fiesta comes