Chapter 2 Day time and then Goodnight

Madness

Yena was walking to our car “wongyeong is about to come out with yujin can you take yujin to your house , y'all come over at 6 pm because I have to give wongyoung her leg massage and maybe arm massage so she doesn't get sore ,why 3 hours? , it took me 5 for eunbi “. Yena nodded at understanding the process of taking care of a family “Hi mama hi mommy.” Wong Young says getting in the truck by herself “ see you later yena”. I said driving away once we got home I told wongyeong to change into her pjs because there having a sleepover with yujin nako and hitomi and sian is babysitting while eunbi is gonna be guesting on the biggest award show Mama 2019 “wong young baby come sit on the couch let's watch something on netflix you can choose” I said while I lifted her leg up and. I put my hand on the bottom of her knee and put my thumb on the bone and start rubbing wong young. Started squinting “Babe you better be getting ready bring your makeup kit”. I yelled knowing eunbi is doing what she isn't supposed to be doing I put my thumb deeper to get her bone a good rub “owie! Mama you're doing it to hard.”  She says as one tear comes out of her eye “Okay okay. “ i did it harder to eunbi because she has a showcase and she has and injury but wongyoung is a kid. “Owie mama” wong young says kicking shaking her legs and arching back on the couch “Sh sh sh calm down” i said looking down stairs to see eunbi come down stairs and and sit next to me all ready to go ” Haha you have to get a massage” eunbi says teasing wong young then kissing her forehead being so happy” Babe I have to massage you before the showcase.” I said still massaging Wong Young as Eunbi stops and turns around” Chae no no no please , Hahaha you have to do it to ow mama "Wong G says squinting her eyeballs “ it's 6 already see how long it takes for you 2 drama queens to get a massage” I got up to see yena parking her car in her outfit with yujin in her pajamas and the others ” hey everyone kids come inside and go up to wongyoungs room” eunbi said as the kids follow wongyeong up to her room “What are we waiting on” hyewon says” oh we are waiting on sian the babysitter and eunbi isn't done I am still helping her pack her kits “ I said then minju asked ” why does it take you guys so long , well I have to massage eunb and wong young and they are a nightmare .” I said and yena and Hyewon get where I am coming from “yep yu jin and yuri are a handful , sakura and nako are whining babies I get it but won young and eunbi are worse I've seen chae massage eunbi it takes up to 1 hour for each” and eunb walked in the house with the babysitter here “Thank you for coming I am Lee Chayeon and that's my wife Lee eunbi have fun lets go guys” I said grabbing eunb is hand and we. Headed in the van eunbi and I sat in the front and I see eunbi kind of tensed up I put my pointer finger under her chin and connected our lips.” Ahem “chaewon says rolling her eyes making us all laugh. We reached the mama awards and we are in the dressing room eunbi is eating a salad because I put her on a diet for no soda or juice only veggies and fruits “Babe you done eating” she nodded drinking some cold water practicing singing and dancing” come here babe” I said putting my hand on her vocal bone massaging it “ahm ahm ahm oum” because I put my finger on her vocal bone deeper rubbing it harder babe sing while I massage it she sings but stops” chase its to dee-p chae”. She says closing her eyes “don't worry almost got it “I said rubbing and massaging it the best and I stopped.  I walked to the back of the stage with her “Good luck babe. ill go sit by Hyewon” I said kissing her lips and she smiles” no funny business chae “ I chuckled going to my seat once they called eunbi I could do nothing but scream after the show was over. Right now we are heading over to our house its 12 am and they all got their kids and wong young was sleeping peacefully in her bed .