Old baby break?

Madness

 

Its night time and it's finally break for everyone right now I am sitting in the couch waiting for my wife to come downstairs and I don't  expect her to come down fast. Yesterday eunbi dislocated her leg and I am gonna massage her because I haven't done it in 2 days because she keep distracting me " I'm here what is it we have to go some where " 


 

-" No you have to go somewhere" 

-"Where"

-"On the couch now please" I said and wong young comes downstairs " Mama yujin texted me and said there is something auntie yena and yuri need to tell you guys there outside" me and eunb look at each other. Wongyoung opens the door " Hi guys whats sup" 

 

"Wongyoung yujin go upstairs this is grown up talk " Eunbi says softly and they run upstairs laughing. " So you guys remember that baby you had that you gave to an orphanage " we nod "Her name is lee yuna right" yuri get up and opens the door to see a girl with black hair like eunbi slime body like me bright smile mixed from both of us " Last week we got chayeons DNA and yunas and she is your child and then we also checked out her bones to see if she had the same issue as eunbi" Eunbi cries " She's our child " eunbi says hugging my waist " well yuna we have a room for you that's already decorated and have your own living room " But you have a little sister. Wongyoung and yujin get down here " The ceiling trembled " Mama what happened who is she and why is mommy crying  " ,"Baby introduce yourself " I asked yuna she nods " Hi I am yuna and I am your big sister" wong young mouth is gaped open then I say " 3, 2, 1"

 

-" Oh my God I have a sister " she jumps up and down " Well bye come on yujin " I stopped them " Thank you " And eunb is still crying. " Aw babe yes it's true she's ours " I said as we all 4 walk up to the 3rd floor to see yuna's room " This was designed by the stylist and there are plenty of clothes in there" eunbi says " Everyone closets are basically like a mall" I put my arm around eunbi and she leans her head on my shoulder " Yuna I'll call you down in a minute "  Eunbi and I leave and go back downstairs but we go to our room eunbi covers herself up I didn't forget about the massage on her leg its severe I lift the covers up " Chae can you do tomorrow " I chuckle " You've been saying that for the past 2 days " she groans I lift up her leg and go to her I put my hand on her vastus " Ugh no- not yet " she says blocking my hand I take it off " Stop what is doing this gonna help" I said feeling her bone in her leg " Ah ah ah umm umm no st-op this hurts chae"  I go deeper " uuuuhm aahm " she says getting up and grabbed my hand I put my thumb deeper and deeper tryna get the bone but she doesn't agree" Sh sh sh baby calm down i know it hurts but its dislocated" and yuna walks in " Mama my arm and neck hurt " " I'll help you in a little yuna" I take my thumb from Eunbi leg and gentle it " Ow " okay it worked I cover her back up " I'm going to yuna room go to sleep okay " she nods and gives me a thumbs up. I open the door and yuna is laying on her couch watching netflix with wongyeong sitting next to her and wongyeong is cuddling with her " Aw what's wrong baby" I asked yuna's face clearing the tears. " My arm hurts and neck " I hug her " Get some rest okay baby and I will help you tomorrow okay" I pick yuna up and lift her and put her gentle on her bed covering her wongyeong is sleeping on the couch " Mama can I just sleep on yuna couch" I chuckle picking her up turning off the light and closing yuna door going to wongyoungs room. And set her on her bed and leaving closing the door so I basically have 3 babies now. I went back to my room Eunbi is still awake " Babe you really need rest" "I can't sleep stop thinking about me " she says I kiss her forehead "Love you goodnight"