Four

First Law of Motion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerim woke up at exactly nine in the morning, and it is her third time this week that she will be late to work, she stumbled her way to the bathroom only to see that her roommate Seulgi is in, probably taking a bath and God knows how long it takes for this girl to take a shower.

"Seulgi unnie, are you almost done?" she knocked.

"Sorry yerimie, I just got in here" damn it​​​​​​, Yerim thought. She took her towel and parade her way to the other room, Byul and Wheein's, she tends to take a bath at their place since Seulgi always beats her to the bathroom.

 "Good morning, unnie" Yerim greets the keyboardist. 

She barged in to the room and went straight to the shower room. Byul did not have time to respond.

"Oh my god!" Yeri yelled, closing her eyes first before the bathroom door, witnessing Wheein leaned to the glass door of the shower area her both hands pinned upwards by Hwasa's. And also the two were in the middle of make out session.

"There in there" Yerim proclaimed, her eyes wide seemingly terrified, looking like a traumatised victim. Byul's sitting in the dining area working with something, a song she guessed.

"You should have knocked" Byul suggested non-chalantly. Yerim grabbed a water from their refrigerator. Only shortly after Yerim walked in on the two, they came out fresh from the bath.

"There's this thing called knocking Yeri" Wheein said, Hwasa went straight to Wheein's bedrooom.

"I'm sorry, unnie. I'm getting late for work, and Seulgi unnie is in the bathroom"

"Ahhhh"

"Alright"

Byul and Wheein responded in unison, understanding the need of Yeri to take a shower here, since Seulgi takes too much time to take a bath.

"Yeri go in there if you really want to take a bath, because we don't wanna be late too, for our rehearsal" Byul chastised the youngest in the room, since she have not taken a bath too.

Wheein was about to head to her room when Byul asked her about last night, when she heard her singing, she was not able to ask sincr Hwasa stared her down. 

"I can play it for you, so Sandeul oppa wouldn't rush me for my song"

"Not a chance, Moonbyul" she was quick to dismiss the idea, just wanting to tease the keyboardist.

"Do you smell that Wheein?" the keyboardist asked searching for a scent. Wheein did the same with a seriousness to her face.

"No, what's that?"

"Your soul, it's burning in hell, you selfish punk" Byul yelled at the last part of her statement. Wheein could only laugh.

"Wheein, get dress already, I thought you guys don't wanna be late?" Hwasa opening the door halfway, her head snuck out.

"Yeah, take your selfish girlfriend out of my sight"

"Not girlfriend"

"Nope"

The two denied in unison.

 

 

Sandeul is a fun person, but also a strict leader, he knows when to draw a line when the band needs to finish something and today they have to finish a song, so when Yonghoon up walked in with Joy, he knew that he needed to talk to their vocalist. 

"Yonghoon, you know the rules" the leader spoke with authority.

"I can just leave, Yonghoon" Joy softly suggested. 

"No, wait, just let us talk. Yes, hyung I know, it's just, Joy is writing for her article I asked if she wants to write about our band, maybe we could get more promotion" Sandeul shook his head, a sign of defeat. The rest of the band relaxed once the two settled the issue, Byul approached Joy, obviously liking the attention. 

"Byul, you finished your song?" Sandeul expects something from his keyboardist since she's always the active one and they are always the duo who write their songs, and hearing the news from her that she hasn't started any, flared his disappointment. 

"Byul" Sandeul started, feeling restless to his keyboardist

"We've talked about this, you've been working on your song for quite a while now" he points out, Byul just bowed her head out of embarrassment.

Wheein chimed in.

"Ah, Sandeul oppa, i'm sorry, I always asked Byul to assist me for my song, i'm almost done, would you like to hear it"

"Don't cover up for this punk, Whee" Sandeul persists

"But it's true, she's the one who's been putting my song together, I haven't fully played it yet, but Byul ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter