A normal encounter

First Law of Motion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bar is filled with fangirls and fanboys at Friday night, as always. The most anticipated band will play tonight, why wouldn't it be. A large font size that says "overdosed TONIGHT!" is well-written outside the Abyss, this bar is making a triple income everytime Sandeul's band plays.

The crowd went ballistic especially the boys when the bassist, Seulgi went to stage to fix the set the way the band wants it, Sandeul tends to be obsessive over their setup. She kept smiling and waving to her fanboys, at the right corner she saw Joohyun staring at her intimately. Seulgi for the umpteenth time and just what she always does everytime their eyes met scowled at her, the bassist's irritation fueled when Joohyun smiled sweetly back at her. The staring contest breaks when they heard Byul from the speaker but nowhere to be seen. 

"Joohyun stop flirting with our Seulgi, you're never going to get her, she's straight for the love of Sandeul" the crowd cackled, some boys went looking for that girl Joohyun, but those who were a fan for a long time laughed and looked at her. Joohyun on the other hand rolled her eyes, she can hear the sarcasm on the part where Byul says straight.

​​​​​​"When are you gonna stop pursuing her?" Her friend Heechul, came out of nowhere and sat beside her, he motioned the girl to move further. She straight up drank her soju before answering an 'isnt-it-obvious' statement concealed with a single word 'Never'. 

​​​​​​​​​​​"Move, why are you extremely close?" Joohyun pushed her friend to the other way of the couch, he didn't move anyway. 

"We're expecting someone tonight" Heechul explained.

"Are they here yet? No? I don't see them, then move" She dismissed frigidly. Heechul explained that Yongsun, Joohyun's college classmate is bringing her unnie.

"Yonghee unnie? She's in South Korea? When did she come home" Joohyun asked, to no one in particular. She's too engrossed watching the bassist at the stage, the band is getting ready for their first song, that explains the crowd getting wild.

"When did she leave South Korea?" Heechul asked himself puzzled, this surely took Joohyun's attention, she turned her head to him slowly, showing a disgusted face.

"Why are we friends with you?" She asked rhetorically. Since she left almost two years ago, couldn't believe that Heechul was unaware this whole time.

"Where did she go? And why didn't I know this?" Heechul added.

"Maybe if you have listened" Joohyun gestured her hand to her ear, "And most of the time not absentminded, you would know?"

"Yeah and maybe if you would listen to Seulgi telling you she's straight, you would stop?" Heechul mocked his friend with a cocky grin plastered to his face. Yonghoon, the vocalist of the band started mic testing.

"You stop and don't talk, they're about to start"

Before he could rebutt the beat from the drum was heard all over the place. And the amount of noise from the crowd is immeasurable. Yongsun and her sister arrived by the half of the second song. After the short greeting between the four of them they are now settled to their respective seats.

"As I've been telling you unnie, the band are our close friends, because of Wheein and this place is designated for us, so yeah" Yongsun started. 

"You get this for free?" Yonghee asked amazed.

"Unnie, what is free these days? Of course not, we pay for this, but that doesn't do justice for the treatment that we get here, but that's only because that's how relevant they are" Joohyun finished, pointing at overdosed on the stage. She then focused back on watching.

"Okay, so band's name is overdosed, their vocalist is Yonghoon, guitarist is Sandeul also the leader, drummer well Wheein of course, keyboardist who's really annoying is Byulyi, and that hot girl in black leather pants, the bassist is Seulgi whose Joohyun is pining over" Yongsun looked at Joohyun waiting for her reaction.

 "Yah!" She's not wrong though, Yongsun laughed because she expected the response.

"What, you're not pining over Seulgi?"

"You can't and shouldn't call her hot!" the girl clarified Yongsun's assumption of her reply.

The band played for another thirty minutes before finally ending their performance. As much as the crew wants to head directly to the place where their friends is, their leader is quite strict about after-performance stand-up meeting, which is literally a meeting where they are just standing up. It's mandatory however really short meeting and he just want to fix everything up before chilling.

As the five arrived Byul couldn't stop herself from being the social butterfly that she is.

"Everyone this is Yonghee unnie, my sister, unnie this is" Yong did an abrupt stop to scan her friends's faces.

"Everyone" She continued. Byul immediately went for a shake hand with this charming eyes and lopsided smile but instead of a nice introduction her hand got slapped by none other than Yongsun. She reacted cutely that Yonghee obviously finds amusing. 

"What?" Byul asked defensively as she scratch her hand before putting it inside her pocket. 

"When will you ever stop flirting everyone? And she's my sister" 

"Byul, have some shame please" Sandeul jokingly swooped in. All the others were just shaking their heads. 

"Wha-? Shut up!" She directed to her friends. "I know, I know her remember? I was just kidding, what is your problem?" The raging Yongsun calm down a bit and just mocked her. 

"You know me?"

"Uh, unnie they were in a relationship" Wheein finally dived in to the conversation stating trivially. Everyone stared at her, silently asking her or the Gods why, why is she doing this all the time. They heard a loud bang of a drinking glass off of the table, it was Yongsun. 

"Every damn time" She spoke like she's so done of her friend always going on telling everyone she and Byul were in a relationship. 

"We'll talk" Yonghee told her sister. 

"I know" Yongsun stated defeated. 

"Or you can talk to me unnie" Joohyun who was busy ogling at Seulgi a second ago suggested foolishly. 

"Cut the crap" Wheein butted in. Seulgi making a sound of disgust, mustering words only her and Yonghoon could understand. 

"Don't get jealous, she's just an unnie" Joohyun said as she approach the girl which Seulgi immediately dodged. 

"So what were you saying a while ago were all true?" Yonghee asked. 

"Of course it was, that girl would die for this girl right here" Heechul answered as she point his hand to the girl beside her. Sandeul intefered saying things that Joohyun could have said about the bassist. Yonghee shook her head no.

"Said that she has a wonderful voice she loves it when she hears her sing when they're alone, which rarely happen she says" 

"Yonghee unnie please stop"Joohyun pleadingly asked. Seulgi's lips form a little smile, she hid her face as soon as she realized this. Yonghee kept going how pure and soft Joohyun words were that Yongsun had to cover just to shut up. Everyone especially the boys were torned whether to laugh or mock the girl. 

"Can we just all get drunk tonight?" Byul suggested as she raised her glass for a toast, the rest followed and downed their drinks. But they didn't know that Wheein had other plans. She has other plans. 

"I'm gonna go" And the group just went Oh and Why​​​​​​, and Byul was the one to ask why is she being a buzz kill. But she straight up dismissed Byul and told them that she has some place to go. 

"Ah, Wheein is coming home with someone again, who is she?" Seulgi asked suspiciously 

"Not again" Byul whined. The short girl turned her head in matter of second to Byul.

"What? The last time you brought someone you guys were all over the place and damn she's loud, I didn't know whether your name is Wheein or God" Byul had the group both laughing and disgusted.

"Oh yeah? What about the time when our neighbor changed their wifi password to 'stophaving' and the next day changed it to 'at2am', surprise we do not have steel as walls, Byul" Wheein finished her statement raising her voice which the group finds it even funnier. The look of flabbergast on her face made the situation more hilarious.

"Byul, seriously?" Yongsun asked in disbelief. Byul did not comply to her friends. Instead they inquired Wheein who is ready to leave the place. 

"Alright, I'm just gonna get a massage okay? Maybe if Sandeul oppa is not giving us a hard time during practice" Wheein explained.

 "Yah" Their leader yelled.

"Just kidding, but still my back hurt so much and I feel like my whole body is throbbing"

"Or you're just really " Joohyun said together with Seulgi who says "Just ", their eyes met and Joohyun could not refrain herself from smiling and sending Seulgi a flirtatious remark.

"Maybe I can come with you?" Seulgi pleads.

"Shut up, I'm gonna go" 

~

Wheein stopped by in front of a spa, dim light illuminates the place, which she finds sketchy. What kind of spa place is open at this hour and why does it looks like a drug den or something. Still she entered the place. The next thing she know she's lying in the massage bed inside a dim lighted room her body wrapped in a robe. She sit up when she got bored of waiting for the masseuse, stretching her arms and full body. Boy, drumming could really be tiring and Sandeul is one hell of a leader. "we're not an idol, Sandeul chill", that's what she and Byul would always say. And don't get her started with how he manages Yonghoon, that boy has a voice of an angel and Wheein is not sure if Sandeul wants their vocalist to be the God or something. But still Sandeul is the leader they could ever asked for, he sees the talent of all his band members, especially on Wheein's case since she's shy most of the time. The golden drummer that's what Sandeul would always address her.

In admist of her thoughts a woman came in to the room and asked her to change her robe into a towel, she is not sure why but did what is instructed. She heard a voice outside asking if she's ready, then the woman came back and Wheein is still sitting.

"Is this your first time?" The masseuse asked. Wheein mumbled a low yes​​​​​​.

"We offer full body skin to skin contact massage, would that be okay? " Wheein was taken aback, did she hear the girl right? Skin to skin contact? Do we do that here? Now she understand why this place seems sketchy. The room is really dark so she couldn't see the woman's face, and she don't wanna waste her money screw that bartender who suggested this place, now all she has to do is trust her life with this non-faced woman.

"Alright, I'll just?" Wheein hesitantly asked.

"Please and I'll just come back when you're ready" Wheein murmured a thank you. As if the girl really heard her, so it's not Wheein's first time having a full body massage, but it's her first time having a skin to skin contact massage. She's just silently hoping and praying that this would all be worth it.

After another minute the woman is back and Wheein is finally ready. As the masseuse lift the towel at her leg part she felt cold. And anticipating cold hands is not helping either, she requested soft massage since it's her first time here. When the long wait is over and she felt the woman's hand against her skin she was surprised at how warm and how good it felt, she had to check if it's really this woman is the one touching her. The masseuse is putting her hand to all the good places of her legs and pressing which Wheein believed that only God can do, her muscles. Before the woman could shift to her client's arm Wheein requested to just do it lastly because she wants the masseuse to pay attention to it. As usual the woman went up to the bed to situate herself on top of her client. Wheein missed the warmth when the woman lift the cloth covering her back. The masseuse started rubbing on her shoulders and slightly touching her nape and Wheein is going to hell for getting aroused. She's not sure if this is how it really should feel like for this kind of massage, she's cursing herself internally. And as her hand traveled down to her lower back, going back and forth from her shoulders to her torso, Wheein let out an almost inaudible moan. Her hand is perfect creation, Wheein thought. How can she relax if all she can think about is fighting over her own arousal, and this woman's hand on her loin is not helping. She was never touched like this before not even during , and neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter