1 TALE PRINCE

ROAD WHAT LEADS TO YOU

The city of Seoul was famous for many achievements in the music and theater industry. Here one could hear different performers in different genres, whether acting or singing. It was also famous for its huge theater, which accommodated more than 300 thousand people. It was here that the organizers of the show decided to arrange the return of TWICE to Korea. After the concert, the organizers decided to arrange a gift for fans by organizing an exchange of signatures.       
There were an enormous number of people. Here were journalists, and people who came from other countries, and, of course, residents of South Korea, in the city of Seoul. In warm clothes, people were looking forward to the start of the show, the evening turned out to be a bit cooler than predicted. Therefore, many paid attention to the lightly dressed person who looked distantly around, looking for someone.          
The black-haired person every girl passing by looked at did not pay any attention to the hype that was happening next to him. In his hands, he carefully kept a bunch of different buds of roses, shielding them from the wind, which is and deal broke into their intimate abode. Whom was he waiting for? Does he have a date here? Ah, I would have such a person!                  
- Tofu! - pushing through the crowd, a girl hurried to the person.   
For a handsome person, a beautiful girl. Their couple was just perfect. She was going to say a lot when she saw her friend, but flew off her tongue:
-Aren't you cold? - her friend stood in front of her in the same suit that came to her, on her shoulders, some kind of cloak was thrown over, not to say that it was warm.         
- No. In addition, why are you dressed like that? I heard that now the temperature has dropped below 10 degrees. It is probably cold in pantyhose, and even a light jacket. A feeling that you, and not changing her clothes, as they say. So what were you doing?           
-I ... you don't like my outfit? - The girl had to admit that standing in a thin jacket at -10 was very, very uncomfortable.       
What did she do and remember ashamed. For some reason, she completely forgot that she wanted to change clothes, and when she woke up, she looked at her watch and cried out, "I'm late," and jumped out of the house, throwing some kind of jacket.      
-You can get so sick. - DaHyun extended her left hand to the girl’s hands, took them and squeezed them in her palm. Then she brought them to her lips and began to warm them with air.          
Mina felt how hot heat penetrates into her, flows through her veins, and for some reason she felt very hot. In addition, she noticed what a look each girl gave that stood next to her. Envious and terribly romantic.         
- Wait, I'll think of something now. - DaHyun put her easily, prudently hid them in the pockets of her jacket, she glanced around, remembering that there should be a clothing store. - Stay here and do not go anywhere. I am now.          
She wanted to stop DaHyun, but she had already caught a trace. The palms still kept warm in the pockets of the jacket, so Mina could only calmly wait for her friend to come. The weather spoke for itself, after 10 minutes Mina began to sneeze and bite her teeth. She looked around herself, but DaHyun was still not visible.         
***
The concert has begun.
The triumphant return of the girls from a tour of the world began. Joyous screams, hand movements, happy faces that began to call their idols. The mood rose and it became even somehow hot. The crowd became crowded and soon, the place where Mina stood turned into a squeezed vice by people of bodies. The first chords of a new song sounded, which broke all records in the charts.         
The people seemed to be crazy. 
Together with everyone, Mina began to have fun, looking out her friend in the crowd every second. However, the girl did not receive the euphoria of joy that she expected from the concert.     
What is the matter? Why isn’t that joy jumping out of herself, because she has been waiting for their return for so long? And here they are very close. She hears them. In addition, he sings along with them. So why isn’t that all-consuming joy of meeting your idols? She did not know, but she understood, it was enough only for warm hands to hug her from behind, and to whisper the voice of such a dear to her ear:              
- Dress, I do not want to freeze.   
-DaHyun, where have you been for so long! - Joyfully turned her head back, snuggling even closer into the body of a friend, comfortably, as if in a cocoon.    
When would she have thought about the situation, it is not turned to the head? They found themselves in very close prostration, their faces; their lips were a millimeter apart. A little more and a kiss. At some point, everything ceased to exist. Everything disappeared from sight. It was at this moment that Mina felt a rush of the euphoria of joy that had been waiting for her all evening.                    
- Well, get dressed! - DaHyun began to put gloves on her palms and tie a warm scarf around her bare neck. The scarf was so big that wrapped it all up. But at the same gifts are not finished, DaHyun even pulled on her warm woolen sweater. - Now, now what you need. Now you can have fun. I will wait for you behind the scenes, there I think not many people.                     
-Are you leaving? Stay. I thought we’ll look at the concert together. You are also promised!       
-Mina, I promised that I would go with you, but I did not say that I would stay. Do not try to remake me. I may not obey. Have fun - kissed the top of my head, pushing and apologizing at every step, DaHyun climbed out of the crowd.              
She could not stand such noise, she felt uncomfortable. She was not used to so many people that surrounded her. The girl wanted to call Mina with her, but did not become so selfish.        
The group that performed now in front of fans, Mina adored, and we can say that she was in love with them. At first, DaHyun was jealous of them, but then, seeing her beloved girl return to life with the help of songs and smiles, the energy that is given at each concert, she began to more or less accept them in Mina`s life.         
The concert will last at least two hours, so it makes no sense to wait so long. Therefore, DaHyun decided to walk, walked around the quiet streets, in which the light from the windows did not burn, and appeared, just opposite the back exit, behind the stage. The music rumbled the bustle behind the scenes caught the attention of DaHyun's eyes. She was not really something and it was interesting, but of nothing else to do, began to observe.            
***
The performance of old songs was being prepared, while the holographic performance of the girl behind the scenes, already dressed, was resting. Seven beautiful and cute girls, dressed in warm jackets, quickly ate hot food. They still have half an hour, and then another 20 minutes and they will be taken home.        
Where they were sitting, the view behind the scene was perfectly visible. The girls didn’t really look closely, they already knew that their fans were there. The youngest in the group, Tzuyu, was just asking Momo-unnie something, her gaze went down the street and froze. There, opposite her eye, stood an incredibly handsome person in a beige suit. Like a real prince from a fairy tale, from the song that they were going to sing on stage now.              
- Maknae, why were you silent? Hey, you wanted to ask me something! - Momo waited a couple of minutes, but, without waiting for a reaction from the girl, she followed her eyes to where she was looking. - He is handsome. Friend?            
- Who? - The girl woke up, but continued to follow him.    
A delighted sigh involuntarily escaped from her when the person ran through his silky hair and a couple of hairs fell on her forehead. My heart bounced sweetly in my chest, and my cheeks turned pink.     
- Tzuyu, wake up, our time has come on the scene - Momo had to take it for a hand and get to look away from the person. She first saw such a girl.       
- Yes, yes, I ’m going - not resisting, Tzuyu allowed herself to be taken to the rest of the members.     
This time, not only Momo heard a change in her voice, but also all the members that spoke with her. The voice became even more soulful, as if the girl was addressing a specific person.      
***
A special person, Tzuyu, was currently looking at his watch, wondering how much more to wait for the end. She was not comfortable here, the music simply jammed and crushed. The girl is so much like a prince, took a step towards the coffee machine.        
The cold did not bother her; she was used to it from school. Then there was no money even for warm clothes, so she wore a winter school uniform not only at school, but also at home.          
They were very, very poor, so after she was 14 years old, she already earned money. DaHyun knew what hard work was. I d a couple of coins in my trouser pocket, threw it into a coin slot, hot liquid poured into a glass, stupefying with its smell.     
Carefully I took a glass of liquid black coffee and took a sip. Hot liquid spilled pleasantly throughout the body. Not as delicious as did Mina, but, and this will do.    
***
Mina watched her actions standing on the other side. The concert she was so dreaming of went to second place when DaHyun left. She once also secretly followed the girl. Mina did not dare to approach her, although she wanted to.          
She just did not know how to explain my behavior. The whole month she is and thing that talked about the arrival of the group. On her mind was only them, exasperated by their admiring shouts DaHyun, did everything just to DaHyun agreed to it. And after persuasion, the pressure on her part is how to explain to the person that the concert is now uninteresting to her.              
No, Mina, of course, sang along with them and danced on the spot, but her whole eyes were not on the stage, but on the lonely girl who was drinking hot coffee.         
***
They sang the last song, thanked the fans, encore, accepting the love of the audience. Their tired faces glowed with happiness as they left the stage. The people raged behind the scenes, shouting the names of the girls, shouting the name of their group “TWICE”.     
The girls smiled gratefully, waved, nodded, holding hands making their way to the dressing room. Tzuyu somehow behaved strangely, her head turned around all the time, and her gaze fixed on one side, trying to find someone. Where the person was standing, he was gone. Sorry. Regret arose somewhere in the depths, then hope flashed in her eyes, what if he...          
 
The track in the mobile phone muffled in the rumble of voices of the excited crowd that crowded at the exit. The melody that Mina set was from the group’s repertoire that she was performing now, the people who stood nearby heard a familiar motive, picked up the songs, and she already sounded not only on the phone.       
- Yeah - closing the phone and ears at the same time, answered DaHyun.   
-I'm right next to the stage entrance. What about you? - The girl heard in response to "Yeah".       
She quickly looked around, calculating the distance, how many meters left to the stage, realized that, having pushed through, and she would reach that place in 10 minutes.   
- Indicate the exact place where you are, I 'm going.   
***
- How many people, girls! Ah, I'm so nervous! - TWICE leader JiHyo, a short girl, very beautiful in her jeans outfit, shared her excitement.    
Next to her were her members, they held hands tightly, clinging closer to each other.    
They are now more than ever necessary for each other. Only in this way did they feel the power of unity and the power to move on. 
- I and not imagine that they would be so much! - Nervously running through her long blond hair, said Sana.       
From the experience on the stage and behind the curtains, she still could not recover. She hugged amiably by Kim Yerin walking beside her. Eyes-smiles joyfully shone, affably waving to fans.      
- They came, even in spite of such a cold. Good comeback, don't you think so? - The highest among Jeongyeon girls, model appearance, short black hair.      
-I'm so glad we finally returned. We were greeted as relatives; I didn’t even shed a lot of tears - their indispensable energy SinB, now it was doing that, showing all its charm.         
- Come on, SinB, you didn't cry! You laughed, and showed everyone your charm - laughed merrily and bounced off the girl, said Nayeon.         
Everyone knew this girl, especially those who liked to watch dramas and romantic series. She starred in many films, and even received an award for a supporting actor.    
-Yes, we all laughed there, - Chaeyoung supported the conversation.    
- We had fun, as usual, when we appear together somewhere - maknae Tzuyu smiled.   
For a year of absence she lightened her dark hair, now they have become a light chestnut and is very suitable for her skin type. She seemed even nicer.   
-You behaved strangely today, Tzuyu.” Momo told us about the fairy-tale prince from whom you did not take your eyes off. Is he really so handsome? - Yerin pricked, glancing at the girl. She just looked away, and when she heard the question, she turned pink and looked down. - Oh, he is beautiful! - Tzuyu blushed. -He's still here, can you see him?                
- No. He is not here.  
- Ah, I can’t wait for the fairy-tale prince! The girls sighed languidly, each imagining a prince.     
***
A kilometer queue occupied the entire street from two sides. Somewhere in the middle of this line was a couple, from which some kind of light emanated. Perfect couple. Charming but weird. The people next to them seemed mundane.       
Why is it strange? Well, imagine a picture: a young couple, a girl in warm clothes, and a person in a light white suit. Some kind of inconsistency, right? But none of the passers-nothing to say, they are not able to say anything, so was amazed by their beauty.          
Young man, are you by any chance an idol? - Many would like to ask this, but did not dare.       
- How did you like the concert? Did your wishes come true? - Meanwhile, the young man asked the girl.   
- Very much! I in delight! In vain you didn’t agree to stay with me, you lost a lot. Will you come with me for autographs? - Mina looked everywhere only not in the direction of her friend.          
Her pretense of lies still sounded in the air, she assumed that if they now meet their eyes, then DaHyun would open it. That was one of the reasons. The second was that she was now too embarrassed to look into her deep, piercing eyes, the color of warm chocolate.         
“Why should I ask for their autograph if I'm not a fan of them?” It's you against them in delight; love them, and not me. So I’ll wait for you outside.             
- And that is the truth - did not insist.     
Then they waited in silence. Their turn came up very quickly at Mina`s eyes. It would and longer stood just so close to the girlfriend. Those things that DaHyun acquired for her were now hot in them; Mina was rightly suffocating from the heat.          
Nevertheless, the heat did not touch the frosty air that she inhaled into her lungs. Heat of a different kind. The heat of her heart. The girl did not understand what was happening, why on such a day she had strange behavior and a strange familiar feeling for unity.        
- I will soon - threw it over his shoulder, stepping into the room, where they were giving autographs.   
- Take your time - DaHyun also threw back, moving away from the door, skipping forward the next couple.       
***
Smile.
Thanks for the love. 
Shining eyes. A voice that could still say, “Thank you.” Handshake. Bright light from the lamps. Many, many people want to see them, say hello to them, and cheer them up. Faces, many empty faces expressing only superficial admiration for idols.      
She peers hopefully at every person passing by, looks at the clothes, but, unfortunately, there was no fairy-tale person. She is already starting to think, but is it not a dream, maybe an illusion?         
For so long, in any programs that asked about her perfect boyfriend, she answered, referring to a fairy-tale character. Prince on a white horse. And maybe she was just tired, and she had an idea?        
They are done. And now they were escorted to the back exit, where a car was already waiting for them. The girls did not say anything about the fairy-tale prince, realizing that they could upset with just one question maknae. And she thanked them, silently, dropping her head down, practically making no sound.          
The door opened first, what the manager said at the beginning, about caution when you go out. K Unfortunately, all thoughts were maknae Tzuyu about that young man, so all the words of the manager ignored, or rather not hear.     
Her right foot made a move to cross the threshold. 
The door, which she held at the beginning, made a thud against the wall and was behind the girl.   
Tzuyu, unable to keep her balance, was ready to fall when strong hands raised her in the air and lowered her to the ground.     
“Excuse me,” the girl breathed in fright, raising her eyes and meeting the alarming glance of the savior.   
“Aren't you hurt?” - Following the question followed by worried exclamations from the door.      
The members of the TWICE group ran out from there. A charming picture awaited them, as if from a fairy tale. The prince on a white horse saved them maknae. He carefully held his hands around the girl's waist. His eyes looked anxiously around the girl. In addition, the girl, their Tzuyu, bashfully blushed under the gaze of a young man.       
- No everything is fine with me - where did her confident voice go, now he stuttered and was too quiet. - Thanks.        
-You scared me when you screamed. But I am glad that I managed in time - his hands easily let the girl go, he took a step back and was ready to leave, as his call delayed, his mobile phone.       
Mina called, which means a TWICE song sounded next to DaHyun.  
- Sorry - bowed, pressed the "call", answered. - Already finished? Yes, I 'm waiting here. Where? What did you forget there? Ah, got it. Yeah, good. Now I’ll - disconnected, turned to the girls that were still standing nearby, smiled a little. - Be careful. Up to date.          
- Excuse me, are you a TWICE fan? Jeongyeon stopped with a question, seeing that her friend was hesitant.     
“No,” DaHyun shook her head; put the phone back in her pocket.   
-But their song sounds on your phone? - She pointed to the phone, which already hidden.      
- And this? A friend put it to me. Therefore, she says that I will always know that she is calling. Mina is a big fan of this group.     
- Oppa, so you were not present at the concert either? - kept asking Jeongyeon, it is now and the most interesting was that the young man replied. All the girls grouped next to them.          
- The whole concert I was behind the scenes. Oh, you must be their fan, right. Sorry, I probably offended you in my own words. There was no need to say so - DaHyun guessed, snapping her fingers in surprise. - You should not be pleased when someone says that he does not like this group.           
- No, no, everything is fine. For every taste. In addition, who do you like from the Korean music wave? - The girls a little upset, but the entire same smile. They expected that, as usual, they would be answered such a question that they like Super Junior, BTS, GOT7, GFRIEND, etc. But they were struck by the answer:

- I don't like any of them.” I am not a special fan of the modern world. Sorry, but I really need to go. Be careful - finally turned to Tzuyu again.        
She nodded silently, leaning her back against Yerin holding her. Her voice miraculously disappeared, and her heart pounded strangely.    
***
- Where are you so late? Mina asked her friend, who was rapidly approaching her.    
After their telephone conversation 15 minutes passed. This the first time that a girl had not rushed right after their conversation. Usually, DaHyun came in 5 minutes, only a blush on her cheeks showing her fast walking. But now she was in no hurry, her breathing was calm, and her eyes somehow shone in a special way in the rays of window light.              
She held one hand in her trouser pocket, and the second snapped some kind of melody, and straying in time. The hair a little disheveled and covered with hoarfrost, giving the black color a silver tint. “I've been waiting for you for 15 minutes.”       
-Yes, yes, - she waved casually, looking askance to the side. - Come, I'll take you home.    
- It seems to me that we were late for the last bus flight - I looked down at the clock that showed 22.00pm.    
Not late for couples, but late for a man who returns home only in the morning. Mina knew that tomorrow morning, DaHyun needed to get up at 7 o’clock, because her work began at 8.00am.     
DaHyun got a job as a server in a cafe. After 5 hours of work, tomorrow there is still a university planned and one more job. Tomorrow will be a very hard and busy day for DaHyun. Therefore, Mina felt a little guilty that she persuaded to go to the concert.      
- Walking distance to the house of your parents is not something and far.     
-Yes, close, but you have to go the other way. How do you get home? - They walked along the streets where couples often met, or companies of people who had just visited the concert.         
But they did not interfere with their presence. After all, they only noticed themselves and the person that was walking nearby.   
“I 'll get it, ” DaHyun shrugged, carefully holding Mina's hand in her palms. She now did not care where to go, if only so, not to stop, as in those days when they were a couple.         
“But you get up tomorrow morning! In the meantime, when you get to the apartment, it will be morning. Listen; maybe you spend the night with me? - A great thought flashed, the girl caught fire with her. Her imagination immediately began to paint a picture inconsistent with a real forecast.           
- No - DaHyun did not hesitate to shatter the illusion of a happy family life.    
Although inside, everything shouted the opposite. Yes! But in order not to harm herself, she was afraid that she would not restrain herself, and all their friendship would disappear like smoke from a fire. One had only to imagine ...     
-Why not? - Pouted, asked Mina. She raised her eyes to the girl's face, trying to read the expression, the answer to her question, but it was as always impenetrable. - I ’m warm and comfortable, and in the morning your father will throw you to work, - she persuaded DaHyun. - Dahyunie, why don't you want to stay with me?            

 ***
They take into the sight of the journalist of the evening show "Meeting with the Star" and now they were driving in a car specially prepared for them. White chic limousine, inside is so warm and comfortable. After a 2-hour concert in an open space, the girls froze, although they moved during the dance. In addition, they really wanted to eat. In the morning, there was no fluff.              
As always, Momo almost messed up all the plans, saying too much in the TV camera. Everyone fainted with laughter when the girl asked again: With the girls? Oh yes, with the girls ...     
This same question was asked and SinB, next to her and basked member Yerin JiHyo. Their small energizer, as usual, answered inappropriately, namely:       
the girls were tired, but when they were together, all the tiredness disappeared somewhere . They themselves already presented what SinB was talking about, but their schedule for today has not yet ended. Yerin, who was sitting nearby, smiling with her eyes, “smiles” turned to SinB:        
- Our comeback takes only 3 days.  
- But it is so annoying! - SinB blurted out, which made all the girls laugh.   
In order to somehow smooth out the awkwardness after the words of Momo, the journalist of the program decided to change the subject.
“ I came up with a game that will help us have some fun before we reach our destination.” You also know all the game in his hands. Punish whoever loses.       
Not even a couple of minutes had passed since the start of the game, as Tzuyu made a mistake.  
- Punishment! Punishment! - The journalist and her members clapped their hands.      
 - Give our disk to the first comer. Come on, we stop the car. Dare! - pushed her to the exit, girls jokingly laughed. - Oh, she did it! She’s for sure ... Girls, this is by no means ...     
***
Maknae TWICE always was considered a decent and innocent girl. Her honest heart never betrayed the mistress. She usually spoke the truth in person's face, even if it was herself.    
She was only 17 years old, and in love she was an inexperienced child. Of course, she liked the boys from neighboring groups, but they liked them, like older brothers, whom you can rely on at a critical moment. But the girls from the group remained the most beloved sisters.          
She was often asked who your ideal man, she always replied that she did not have this. Then, over time, she said that she likes people with smiley eyes and a kind, caring character.      
Tzuyu quickly jumped out of the car and rushed to the couple that she noticed immediately as she got out. While there was courage, she quickly ran a few steps, stopped next to a couple, held out a disc and, without looking back, ran back.      
She run, easy to say, ran, she would be and ran; only here today was not her night. The second time in the evening, she nearly fell to the ground. At this time, do not let down its inattention, and a heel, he unsuccessfully slipped on the pavement, her leg bent at the knee, and the body is beginning to settle.                 
“Now I will definitely fall, ” the girl thought, imagining that the next morning there would be her photograph in all the newspapers, entitled “ Unsuccessful trip maknae Tzuyu after the concert .” But here it saved from the humiliation easily pinned to myself, and in the nose hit the familiar male cologne.           
- Not hurt yourself? - The same voice as before, the same sensation and rapid rush of blood to the cheeks. Could this be? - Ah, it's you again! The second time in the evening you find yourself in my arms. Maybe it's fate? - As if the fairy prince saved her again.                  
His eyes laughed warmly now, although there was no smile on his lips. He carefully lifted her, and she did not want to leave such a warm cocoon. He lowered his hands and stepped back, only after that the forces to think and see returned to her.           
A girl stood next to him, looking inquiringly at their proximity. A jealous scorching gaze pierced her whole body, and then this gaze became delighted and surprised at the same time. The girl covered with her hand and looked again at Tzuyu.       
- DaHyun, do you know her? Do you know whom you just saved from a fall?! You also maknae Tzuyu of TWICE? Wow cool! I am your fan and just had a great concert! Thank you for working so hard!           
- Mina, calm down! You do not give a word to insert a girl - interrupted the enthusiastic babble of girlfriend DaHyun. - Excuse her; she has not yet left the concert.         
- Nothing. I gave you the disc and hope you enjoy it. They are waiting for me, they are waiting for me, Tzuyu said muffled, pointing to the white limousine that was standing at the curb. - Be sure to listen to him, this is our new album.         
- Thanks. This is a great present for Mina, thank you - something incredibly pleasant followed, Tzuyu couldn’t even come up with such thoughts. Turning to face his girlfriend, the fairy-tale prince said: - Mina, I now - then turned to Tzuyu, pointing to his bent arm, offered help. “Let me guide you to the car.” Take my arm.            
- No, I do not need, with me everything is in order - in a negative response went not only the head, but and his hands raised up.         
-Take it, - the prince insisted, he took her hand in his palm, put it on his hand, pressed it to him, led him to the limousine, where the camera looked at him with all eyes. - Still, you are not a TWICE fan, but her participant? I'm sorry to offend you then.               
***
There was an intrigued silence in the car. All seven girls plus a limousine driver and a TV presenter of the show carefully watched the couple going to the car.    
- When would it not been from TWICE group, I would have thought they were a loving couple. Beautiful couple - the journalist shared her opinion, carefully looked at the faces of the girls, but noticed only a joyful foreboding. They all looked at the maknae; they were waiting for the same to happen next.             
Then the following happened. They approached the car, opened the door, Tzuyu embarrassedly tucking a long chestnut curl behind her ear, turned to the person:   
- Thank you for spending. Then I myself - her eyes were dulled, she almost did not look at the person who freely stood next to her.       
-Be careful next time. Thank you for the disc, Mina, your fan, so this is a present for her - DaHyun nodded back, there, putting the disc to her chest, she was constantly watching Mina. The girls have long identified the beauty of Mina, next to her Tzuyu seemed only cute.        
-Thank you for supporting us, - the members said in unison. - Oppa, you are talking about your girlfriend, but do you like it? - such a handsome guy looked at them for a light that everyone, including the journalist, did not miss the opportunity to find out whether they were a couple with that doll or not.              
- Mina is my friend - saying this, he did not even smile. She waved the girl’s hand, she showed him something in her arms, and he nodded, turning back to them again. - Sorry, but I have to go.           
-Are you going toward the center? If you want, we can give you a lift - seeing that the person is going to turn around and leave without saying a word, the journalist suggested. She surprised herself and the sitting girls. -Now on the street -12, and to you only summer suit. Aren't you cold?              
-I’m used to this weather, but Mina ... ” she got up in half-turn, not assuming that in this position she looked more like a guy.        
When she was with long hair, it seemed to everyone that the person was following the fashion of “long hair”, although she wore dresses then. After a haircut, after a change in image, in any clothes, a handsome person stood in front of people. DaHyun enthusiastically shouted at a friend waiting for her.     
- Hey, Mina! They offer a ride. If you agree, go here, if not, go ahead, I 'll catch you.   
 
The car was warm and fun. 
DaHyun had not spent her free time in a long time, laughing at the jokes of seven girls. Now in front of her were not pop idols, but the most ordinary girls, with whom it was pleasant to talk.     
As expected from Ming, having heard that you can ride with your favorite group, she immediately ran in, embarrassed, greeting them, climbed into the car first and settled next to Tzuyu. It is much gone in the middle, but the girl and said that the move up, releasing her place.            
Nevertheless, DaHyun immediately refused, she is better off being here than next to such beautiful girls. She was just afraid that she might lose control. For the first time in her life, she had to see so many beautiful girls in one place.     
She always believed that no one was more beautiful than Mina was not, but it turned out that there were 7 more beauties in the world. Wherever you look, each of the girls was somewhat different, with their individual beauty.      
- Oppa, you can ask a personal question. How old are you?  
Again, they call DaHyun "oppa." Why doesn't Yu say she is a girl? She likes, she definitely likes. She often looks at them than at me. However, before, she always looked only at me. Even if a much prettier girl passed by than me. So what has changed now? Why does her admiring gaze run from one girl to another? Maybe in vain I agreed to go. What if, after this meeting, DaHyun changes?                
- Two days ago turned 24. 
Did she have a birthday two days ago? Did I forget? So that is why the next day, DaHyun looked at me resentfully! Oh gee, you need to fix it. Moreover, how can she communicate with me after this?      
- Congratulations. Tell us about your plans for this year.    
- In this year I 'm going to win a prize on the hip-hop style, which will take place in Duns lobby a week later. After that, I’ll go on a blind date. Lucky, there will be a couple.       
- Do you dance? - Momo asked with interest, perked up, she was could always be contacted on dance issues.     
A girl who has been fond of dancing since childhood, a girl that known in the group under the nickname "Momo Dance Machine". She loved talking on dance topics, especially talking about hip-hop style.    
- How long? 
- From school yet - there was no further explanation, and the conversation died again.     
The few words DaHyun is back again. She was comfortable with them, but she saw how her friend 's expression changed . She noticed how she began to squeeze her fingers, and her lips were somehow strangely pursed. If they stay in a car with seven beautiful girls, then tomorrow Mina is unlikely to speak with her.             
“We're almost home, Mina.” Thank you for giving us a lift, but it’s time for us to leave. It was a pleasure to talk with you. We’ll listen to your disc. Please, no surprises on your part today Tzuyu, okay? Do not fall be careful.       
- Oppa, are you leaving? Already? That is, I ...   
“Stop here, please,” she courteously pretended not to hear her question. When the car stopped at the curb, it opened the door, helped Mina get down, and bowed. - Be careful and careful. Since the forecasts predict even more severe frosts, please take care of yourself.          
They drove off the car, looked around, determining where they had dropped off. DaHyun cheated that their home is close. To the house of Mina still cross the bridge, this is located in two stops.     
After a warm car, the girls again felt the frost that made their way to the bones. Mina did not ask why they got out of the car sitting in it 10 minutes ago. She perfectly understood that everything was her fault. Now she was breathing freely and DaHyun was next to her.          
All her attention turned to her. All of her belonged to her. Mina herself did not suspect that in her character there was such a fad as property. At some point, it occurred to him that DaHyun can ever find a girlfriend, and with ease to disappear from her life.               
- Mina, you are my girlfriend and nothing more. You also know that my life tastes a bit different from your! You also know very well can manage my feelings, as you want!         
-I know, I'm sorry.
-And what happens if I bring my girlfriend to acquaint you, will you know her and me? Mina, I will not always be yours - "unfortunately, you yourself have forgotten me, dear."            
- I understand everything, just; I don’t know what came over me. I'm sorry, okay? Forgive me.    
***
She closed her eyes and could not make herself fall asleep. She lay in the darkness of the room that she shared with Momo-unnie. Soon the night no longer seemed at night, she saw everything perfectly, and everything that was in their room.       
As quietly as possible, she pulled her legs up, bending them to her knees, wrapped her arms around her, hiding her face in the recess of the blanket. Something was disturbing in my soul. The body was burning and the throat was dry. The jug of water that stood next to her bed was almost at the bottom, and was still too dry. The heart pounded relentlessly, echoing the name DaHyun in the brain. The place where his hands touched burned.              
Time very slowly completed one path, starting another, and in the eyes stood the image of only a fairy-tale prince. Now that she wanted to talk and talk about him. In addition, hope that someday they will meet again.      
- Maknae, how much you can spin! Go to bed already! 
-Unnie, what does it mean to be in love with someone? If I can’t fall asleep and think only of this person, then I fell in love? Such feelings I have not experienced ever before, even oppa, my "husband."          
- Stop, wait, and wait! The one you fell in love? - The light , and the girl had to squint at the bright electric light from the lamp. Momo fell asleep, jumped out of bed, opened their doors and shouted - General meeting! Sika wake up, you need the advice of all unnie!           
- What happened, Momo? - A few minutes later sleepy members entered the room, and Sana dragged the last one. As soon as she entered, sat down next to JiHyo and Yerin, laid her head on JiHyo's shoulder covered her eyes. “Nayeon-unnie, don't sleep!”        
- Our maknae says she fell in love. 
- I don’t say this, I just asked - her cheeks treacherously reddened, and, realizing that she had failed in excuse, she disappeared under a saving blanket.       
- And in whom you fell in love? In you are "husband"? - Curiosity played a role in waking Jessica.      
- No, no, I know. I know! - jumping on the bed, shouted SinB, raising two hands at once. - His name begins with "Kim". - Eyes cunningly flashed.        
- Oh, you mean that person - DaHyun! However, you only saw him a couple of times in such a short time. 
-DaHyun, - Jeongyeon said, peering attentively at maknae’s face, that after having called his name, she looked out from under the covers. Her facial expressions said everything without words. “Describe to us your state of how you feel when we pronounce his name.”         
- I felt very hot, and my heart beats abnormally. It may be stupid, but instead of you, they, I see his face, his smile, I hear his voice.      
- Oh, of course, unfortunately, we can’t help you; you fell in love at first sight. And fell in love with someone you might not see anymore.        
 
Mina`s persuasion did not bring anything good for DaHyun. She spent the night in Mina’s house; in her room everything was so familiar, so memorable. All night she pretended to fall asleep, even when her friend checked whether she was sleeping or not.          
Since childhood, DaHyun learned to breathe as if you had fallen asleep long ago, like a baby. DaHyun heard even breathing at her side; heat from another body permeated her skin, leaving marks, burn marks in her heart. DaHyun clearly remembered every detail in this room, knew where the lamp was, what lay in the nightstand, where her diary was hidden, where she hid , that is, hid their things, their common things.             
DaHyun raised her eyes to the chair that stood near the window, from where a street lamp shone through to the uninhabited area. It was here, from school times, that Mina said those words important to the soul:    
“You say a monster can wake up in you?” You say that one day you will want to leave, and perhaps you will return in 3 days or a week. I’ll wait for you anyway. I will always be waiting for you. I will never leave you. I love you too much to refuse you. Well, you have nothing more to say to reject me. DaHyun, will you accept me with my selfish character? You also already know what I am. With you, I can’t control myself, and I want to snuggle up to you, kiss, and tell everyone that you belong to me. You are my soulmate. My second self.                             
Mina then said a lot more, but DaHyun no longer listened; she was sleeping, resting her head on her lap. How sweet she slept then, at that moment, she thought she was finally safe. That there is that one and only person for whom it is worth living.      
It was then that DaHyun decided to herself that she would cherish tiny happiness, make her happy, and become her support and protection. Moreover, did not save. Now she is fighting herself, because the doctor ordered not to talk about that life, she must remember herself.