2 NEW LIVES

ROAD WHAT LEADS TO YOU

The next morning, she got up the very first, quickly gathered, writing a note Mina, went downstairs. In the kitchen, Mina's mother already led everything, and the father of the family drank coffee, sat at the kitchen table. They both turned their head to easy steps, and then smiled at the girl.    
- Good morning, DaHyun. Well if you are asleep.   
-Of course, she slept badly, father. - Look at her; she has bags under her eyes. Was it difficult, yes, dear? - Yes, no, I rested normally, only a little. I would still have to sleep -DaHyun did not say that they were 100% right. It’s hard for parents to pretend to pretend that there was nothing between them. That in the past they were not only friends.            
-Have a seat, DaHyun, let's eat, and then I’ll take you to work.    
-It smells so good, have you really made cakes, ma? - The girl went to the stove, looked over the woman’s shoulder, and sighed satisfactorily the pleasant smell of rice cakes. - If you have, and Mina could so cook ma! But, unfortunately, she does not have such skills.            
- Will you have some coffee? - smiling a warm smile, her woman asked, gently patting her cheek. - When will you be free today? What is the forecast for today?       
-It 's a terrible day. I'm afraid you won’t see me today. Mm, how delicious! I adore you, ma!     
- And how well I? - Sleepily asked the girl’s voice that, leaning against the kitchen door, she started, covering with her palm. Mina walked into the kitchen with a sleepy gait, greeted her parents, and waved DaHyun, sat down at the table. “Why didn't you wake me, DaHyunie? We also yesterday agreed that I’ll see you at work.               
- We are on the contrary agreed that not wake you will - pushing closer to her hot and fragrant coffee, carefully putting in a bowl two pieces of sugar, as the girl likes. Then she pushed a plate of rice cakes, put a fork next to it and set jam.         
- Thanks. For some reason, I thought we were ... Okay; anyway, I should have woken up soon. 5 minutes eventually, what is the difference? Um, delicious! - a spoon with jam, biting everything with a cake, praised the efforts of Mina's mother. “So what is your appointment for the evening?” - Biting off another piece of cake and drinking hot coffee, Mina asked.             
“ First, work, then university, after class in a dance group, a picnic, meeting with you, and then a blind date ... ”, bending the fingers of her right hand, she listed her plans for today.       
She intentionally added a “blind date”, realizing that a question would follow. To be honest, she agreed about him last night when she went to her site. And the girl that offered to meet her was her housemate, with whom she got along well. I learned from the photograph.          
- A picnic? Date? What other date? You didn’t say anything about him yesterday. Who persuaded you to go there? - the girl chattered, choking on a hot drink, she jealously looked at her friend, who was calmly sitting and drinking coffee.        
- A friend from the university. He asked to replace him, but I and agreed. One plus in this date, I should not dress like a girl. That is, I will not change my style of dress.              
-You will look great in any outfit, dear - Mina 's mother said , hugging the girl's shoulders. - Which style do you choose - “bad boy” or “good boy”?         
-I haven’t decided yet, but probably still the style of a 'good guy. Still it was fun, if you have replaced instead friend to friend. Long time no longer put on dresses. Oh, I was left with only 15 minutes past, you also have a ride? - quickly casting a glance at the clock, which is like, always without changing their location, fun on the wall, near the window that looked out onto the garden.                  
- I do, and he wanted to tell you that it's time. Now I just take my briefcase with me, go; wait for me in the car. - DaHyun, still having a snack, waved her goodbye to the two women, went out into the courtyard, where the car was standing. Meanwhile, the father went to his daughter and embraced her for shoulders, advised:           
- Determine your feelings, girl. Your jealousy is so obvious to us - patted her hair, kissed on the cheek, was about to leave.     
- Jealousy? Why should I be jealous of DaHyun? No, dad, you don’t get it - the girl waved her hands, hiding her reddened face behind them.      
- If she is just a friend, then you should be glad that she would have a loved one. Just do not think too long, it may happen that her heart will accept that love.       
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
-Do you find it difficult to have with my daughter? - carefully observing the movements of neighboring cars, asked Mina's father , the girl sitting next to him. DaHyun, who had previously looked at the highway, flashed past her eyes, turned to the man. His face didn’t express anything, his eyes stared straight ahead.            
-I love her, - DaHyun answered honestly. She repeated this answer to herself every day.   
-But she does not remember your past life. Maybe you should forget her. Try to love again, or you and you will suffer. How much time has passed, and there is no hope that she will remember at least something.        
-She remembers you, her parents, she remembers friends, and she remembers me, her best friend. It's enough.  
- Enough for whom? Just don’t say that for you, I won’t believe it. Your eyes, I know him so well, I look at my wife every day. Don’t think it wrong but maybe you really should go on that date. You need to unwind to live for yourself.            
- To live for yourself? How? My whole life is connected with her. Thank you for giving me a lift, pa - opening the car door and getting out of it, said DaHyun. She perfectly understood that Mina’s dad didn’t speak for himself; he was worried about her. They have long become good friends, like a family, a real family. - Take care of yourself and good luck to you!            
She still wore the white and cream costume she wore yesterday for the concert. True, he was not that originally clean form; therefore, having come to the cafe where she worked half a day, the girl first changed the suit to comfortable clothes. The clothes in which she changed clothes always hung in her locker, so for reserve, consisted of thick black patent trousers, a T-shirt and over the whole shirt. She hid her hair under a blindfold, looking even more like a decent person.           
The boss was not opposed to this style of girl, because she lured many visitors to them. Before her arrival, they came here only in passing, to have a meal, take food with them and run away about their business. Nobody lingered, everyone was always in a hurry. He saw people only in the morning and in the evening, in the afternoon emptiness. Nevertheless, with the advent of a young girl with such a strange taste in clothing, everything changed. The work has become successful and interesting. Every day something new was baked, original. From the shelves raked instantly.                 

Working hours ended about 12 days. Today the day did not differ from the previous day; everything was the same, the same faces, the same orders, the same conversations. Even closing her eyes, DaHyun could immediately list the visitors, who comes to them daily, who takes what table, who orders what.            
After work, she hurried to the university jumping on her bicycle she rushed to the building. Here she could relax and have fun. Here were those items that were necessary to study the facial expressions of the face and body. Acting, however, recently DaHyun has been more interested in dances, everything related to them.        
Just entering the audience, she already knew that after 3 hours to free herself. Three hours will not be wasted; with benefit, she will learn new methods of controlling emotions. K Unfortunately, the picnic, which appointed, canceled because of the circumstances; the captain urgently summoned to the village, to his parents. Moreover, without it, a holiday, not a holiday. Therefore, they decided to postpone until his return.           
In general, DaHyun was free ahead of time.
She is free. Now the rest of the time, until the evening, belongs only to her. She can do whatever she wants, not controlled by Mina. Time is only for herself.      
DaHyun walked along the sidewalk, calmly reflecting on her life, and smiled warmly at the girls passing by. A warm wind waved her spacious shirt, touching the warm air of exposed parts of her body. Nothing said that there was a frost last night. Now the thermometer showed +5, which pleased DaHyun, which yesterday went to the bone, although it did not show it to a friend.       
To be honest, while buying a scarf and gloves for Mina, she looked on the way to the liquor store and drank to warm up. It was very cold. She also looked cool, it was necessary to show that it is strong not only in terms of frost.          
Today she put on a jeans, put her hair under a “hat”, put on sunglasses, sneakers. A young man was standing in front of the mirror, and an independent young man was walking along the street. DaHyun walked, she loved to walk, inhale fresh air, and feel free.   
***
- How much can you repeat, I need the perfect person, just a fairy-tale prince! The one you offered me bull, mediocrity! Find me a prince immediately! When do I need him? I also said - now! Ah, you have no one in mind, so I would say right away ... Stop the car! - Shouted suddenly a sleek man, knocking on the driver's shoulder. He jumped out, dancing, ran to the young man, which gallantly helped the girls. - You! Tell me; are you very busy right now? He loudly asked DaHyun, who passed from hand to hand the little kitten to the mistress.                        
- No. Not really.  
- Do you want to earn 200 per hour? - Who is he that offers such money, crazy, or what? DaHyun gazed steadily at a balding man of about 45-50 years old. He was dressed with a needle, very groomed. His eyes are cunning. - No, no, don’t think that I’m some kind of maniac, I’m a photographer. I need a person like you! Just an hour. I beg you, come with me. You don’t want 200, I’ll pay 250 or not 300. Well, how, I agree?                     
- I'm not a guy, but a girl - DaHyun raised his eyebrow in confusion, the man was stunned for a second, noticing this movement. “What you need!” Snapped his fingers, he even jumped in place.          
- Girl?! You?! - The man shouted in surprise, looking around from all sides of the young man. Everything said the opposite, a person stood in front of him. “Girl?” - Anyway, anyway, I need you.     
- What should I do? DaHyun automatically ran a hand through her black hair, tearing a pair of hairs across her forehead. The man froze, here is the frame, the frame, unfortunately, is not captured in the picture. “Girl or boy, I don't care. She is my ideal. I’m sure we’ll turn all the mountains with her. ”           
-Hey, you heard I found my prince,” he said joyfully to someone on the phone. “You don’t have to look anymore,” he folded up the phone; he hid it in his jacket pocket, carefully took the girl under his elbow, and led her to the car. -Today we will advertise stylish clothes. I see you like to dress like a person, right. All the costumes on you will be gorgeous. Oh, I'm in anticipation! I ’m sure we will win a prize with you! To the studio!                     
- Hey, and I do not say that I 'm going to do? - DaHyun was shocked by such a turn; she did not want to dutifully follow the man. And suddenly, she was deceived, and dragged in a completely different direction?            
- So I do not understand from the conversation. You will be a model - the man said without hesitation, fastening his seat belt. He looked with admiration at the girl, just stared at her face. “And why aren't you a guy?” Do you also all the proportions of a Man; facial features are ideal, high growth and eye-smiles. I bet you like it when your name is "Oppa".                  
▫▫▫▫
Mina nervously fiddled with the keychain of her mobile phone, which lay in front of her on the nightstand, and reflected in a red spot in the mirror world. On the phone screen, the time showed exactly 11.15 o'clock in the morning. The girl knew that the morning work and her friend’s university ended 15 minutes ago and now she is free. Mina knew that this time belonged entirely to DaHyun, that until they met in the evening she had to wait and wait.              
She promised herself that she would not call, which would give space for DaHyun. But what was the obsession, the temptation to dial a number and hear her voice. In my head flashed various issues relating to the main appeal DaHyun.      
Mina noticed how girls stare at her friend, those who know that she is not a boyfriend and those who do not know that she is a girl. Mina perfectly understood that for DaHyun it was a lifestyle, she dresses like that and behaves like that only because it is so inherent in her genes. Since childhood, she taught to be courteous and gallant with girls, because she raised as a boy under 17 years old.                  
Mina understood all this very well, but did not accept how her own heart reacted to her friend's interest.      
Her fingers of her right hand reached for the keys on the phone screen, they already found a familiar name outlined by a heart - DaHyun. They were ready to press the call button, but at the halfway stop.      
- No, I do not I can, I also promised. I promised that I would give her free time for her. Anyway, who am I for her, just a friend, and should not control every step. Yes and why do I need to know what she is doing now? It doesn’t interest me - the girl persuaded herself by pressing the call button, putting the receiver to her ear, listening to the familiar “YOY” TWICE tune, waiting for the owner of another phone to answer.                    
I didn’t pick up the phone for a long time, then I just dropped the call, and the next moment I got a busy message.   
- Well, here, said the same does not call, phoned and she got mad and said, very briefly. He’ll also scold me in the evening. And really, who am I for her? Why should she report to me about her free time? Maybe now she is at a meeting with a charming girl, a future “friend” for her, but I interrupted my call.               
▫▫▫▫
A car with passengers inside drove up to a tall building with large letters on the roof of the JYP. On this building, we knew everything from small to large, because there were practices, and to the names of Korean idols live now. And the actors, and entertainers, and MC on the show, and the singers, and bands - all are known in Korea and for abroad. There were rehearsal halls and halls for exploring new voice possibilities, and halls for photographing.                      
It was here that the man who introduced himself as the photographer DaHyun brought. They entered, and a new world of turmoil and madness opened up for the girl. Too many people were spinning in one room, too much equipment and light, electric light. In the room fresh air for a long time does not penetrate inside, smelled anything just not fresh.        
When they entered, the whole crowd stopped for a moment, looked in their direction, and then moved again. A stinging gaze, as if a pack of wolves were looking at a poor animal. True, these views came from the male half of the crowd, the female half melted from the beauty of a tall person.      
- Meet, this is our fairy-tale prince for advertising trendy clothes - DaHyun man half-jokingly introduced. - In an hour, he fully belongs to you, women.      
▫▫▫▫
The minibus crossed the turn and turned in front of the company building, where several shootings of advertising took place. A young person of 30-35 years old took off his sunglasses, turned off the radio station, which he listened with the girls from the TWICE group, turned off the engine.   
Their manager, he was already 2.5 years, and whiles the work he liked, yes, and his wife was thrilled. She really liked the group, with some girls she even maintained friendly relations. Before filming the ads, they already managed to light up on the morning news broadcasts in Japan, they returned to Korea only 20 minutes ago.           
Now it’s advertising, then the group is divided according to separate schedules, by the evening they have a planned exhibition and performance. Now as they came together.      
He looked back at the girls, who began to open the doors of the minibus and prepare for the exit. His eyes before from ordinary girls turned into a national group. The first to come out were Momo, who was sitting beside him, torturing him with conversations, and SinB, which opened her eyes a minute ago, after a short sleep. All but Nayeon crawled out from the cabin behind them, quickly adjusting her makeup.          
The manager looked around everyone, noting to himself that they were great; always look like they were just leaving the house. Fresh, rested, eyes laugh, smiles on the lips. His eyes settled on the maknae group, Tzuyu, a girl that today was strange. Usually, when they were driving somewhere in a car, one could always hear from the back seat "fasten your seat belt, please," or "be careful on the road."       
But today, such recommendations from the girl did not follow; her thoughts were in a completely different world. She thought so much that she didn’t even notice how she ate a hamburger instead of ordinary bread, which surprised everyone, including him. It was all to nothing if would and at rehearsals, she was attentive.            
“ Don’t worry, Oppa, it will pass soon - the members calmed him , looking askance at the girl who was looking out the car window. - Another two or three days, and our Tzuyu will return.       
The girl’s forecast did not come true; their maknae could not concentrate, because at that moment when she decided to pull herself together, that guy went out into the street. Today, clothes pleased Tzuyu, because she was worried about his health.       
A denim suit further emphasized the person’s ideality.
He looked rested. Photographers, stylists, people, like bees, revolved around him, giving the right light when illuminating his features. They fussed, and the person only majestically stood, bored looking at the crowd. Then his gaze fixed on her, and Tzuyu stumbled, barely rested on her feet.     
Her heart skipped two beats per second. Her cheeks turned pink, it became difficult to breathe. While she recovers breath and his balance, he had already waved her hand, and not slowly began to approach their company, smiling affably.        
-I did not expect to meet you here. Hello.  
-We did not expect either. What fate have you been here? Do you work - smiling; Yerin greeted him, her eyes-smiles shone in the sunlight. She immediately went beyond Tzuyu and quickly understood the situation, barely saw who was coming to them.          
- It is possible and, so to speak. To be honest, here he offered me to earn money in 2 hours, to pose for a new advertisement for shampoo. Now we are waiting for someone it is not clear whom to shoot a video with him or her.         
“You are probably talking about us - pointing to the other girls who got out of the car and grouped around Tzuyu and Yerin.”        
DaHyun noticed that today they looked even more chic than yesterday. Only Tzuyu their maknae, that girl whom they constantly faced yesterday, today had a slightly pale face, lips turned white from tension. She held Yerin by the elbow, and did not look into her eyes.         
“Oh, I'm so glad of that!” - Without hesitation, DaHyun said immediately, they were happy with this situation. - I am glad to work with those people in whom I am sure. Although we met only yesterday, I know that we will work together.              
“You're more talkative today, Oppa!” Yesterday, we and the words draw with no you could - teasing, Momo said, adjusting his silky golden hair behind her back.        
- Yesterday, I was silent for too long, now I just relaxed. Soon I will shut up again - DaHyun laughed, mechanically running her hand through her hair, then she reached for her pocket with the same hand , pulled out a beeping phone, it was reported that an SMS had arrived . The ringtone was familiar to the ear. There was a tune from their new album “YOY”. Without even looking at the screen, she dumped. “Chef, are we starting soon?” I also said that free only to 15:00pm.                  
- Yes, yes, now. Let’s explain what our concept is. Let’s go inside, I ask - a man fussed, giving the girls and DaHyun a pass so that they went inside the studio.     
He would and previously invited, but was a little discouraged by the fact that it appears they are familiar. So the TWICE girls know that this is a girl, not a person? But after their short dialogue, he realized that he was mistaken. They called her “Oppa,” not “Unnie.” That is better.             
Why? Well, as you know, when there is such a ually attractive person next to you, then the girl becomes even more relaxed and sweeter. Their complexion and look are changing. They themselves seem to open the curtain of their riddle. What you need for today's video.     
▫▫▫▫
Inside the building, the temperature was the same as on the street, but no one paid attention to the air, everyone was so busy with their piece of work that it makes no difference -16 or +16. The people working in the field of photography did everything for the magazine so as not to disgrace themselves in real life; perhaps some employer will notice their efforts and call for a better life than now.                
Who was responsible for the trick, which was responsible for the makeup, which was in charge of the slogan, who was in charge of the atmosphere, who was in charge of inviting celebrities? They were all professionals, and everyone knew when to keep quiet. In this case, especially, because it is their fault that they could not get a worthy idol for the role of a prince for the goddesses of Korea.          
Therefore, it turned out that the chef himself found a girl on the street that looked like a person, and she herself calmly responded to “oppa”, as if it were so. If the boss had not informed them that a girl was standing next to them, they would have been in a very awkward situation. They would have hit such a handsome man.                  
Now as they watched from the side on a group of girls that talked with DaHyun, holding tight fists, so that they do not have guessed about an inadvertence. DaHyun attracts the eye, many of the female staff were desperately trying not to get caught on bait her dazzling beauty, but in them, nothing came of it.             Speaking frankly, they did not take their eyes off her, did everything to show themselves from the best side. The chief stared and laughed to him, should be the same this nugget dig! This girl will serve him as luck.       
He was sure that tomorrow the phone would ring and the first question would be: “What is the name of the young man who starred in an advertisement with TWICE? How do we find him? We want to hire him. ”     
With her, this girl, he will earn billions.  
How she held, how calmly she looked into the camera lens, how she indulgently turned, showing her profile. He did not could not get enough on his discovery. She did everything as if it were her profession.       
Ah, what a look! I have to get her to the next job!   
 
The next composition is in the style of a couple in loves. On the role chosen Tzuyu, really wanted to raise his hand Jeongyeon, but it quickly isolate all members, placing in the side and shaking his head, that flick of the wrist is not was. Momo and Sana gently pushed maknae into the arms of a person who, crossing his arms over his chest silently looked to the side.           
“And we were left alone again,” DaHyun said amiably, holding out Tzuyu's hand to guide her to the bench. “Have you ever been in love?” Do you know how to show emotions? - DaHyun decided to make sure her judgments were correct, feeling that the palm she squeezed did not tremble a lot.           
“ I haven't met him yet. Oppa? Oh, what I'm asking, you probably have a sweetheart! - Tzuyu, with bated breath, was waiting for an answer to her question, although she perfectly understood that DaHyun was busy.          
As same in a different way? Around him should spin many beautiful girls. Surely he had already met the one that makes his heart beat faster, like hers, looking at him. She stood on her cotton legs now, hardly speaking words. At night, her unnie all explained what it means to be in love. All signs are on the face.            
- I loved one girl a year ago, but after the accident, she does not remember me. So now, we are just friends. Now I am doing everything to forget about her - it was true, DaHyun, I thought about it constantly, hoping that her memory restored.           
But were the days, weeks, months and up to this day unchanged. So it's time for her to forget about her. Only how to do this if every minute she sees her face in any girl passing by with the same complexion or hair color as Mina's.            
“Are you ready? Getting started! DaHyun, shoot you from the beginning. You agreed to meet in the park you are waiting for her. Then you Tzuyu run to meet him, wave your hand, well, and then think for yourself. Each of you at least once feels something like that. Well, how are you ready? Right? Then let's go.            
***
Nayeon's calm face was not reflected when she watched as they filmed a couple in love. Her thoughts were now far away, in another place, or rather, they circled above the small leader of their team. The girl tried to remember what happened after they left the room of Momo and Tzuyu. All that thought surfaced - held her for her hand, led her to the room, and then, what then? Wished good night and left? But if it was, then why did she wake up in Chaeyoung's room, hugging  her? The room of Chaeyoung and Sana was just outside the door of JiHyo and SinB. She didn’t get to her room, mixed up? No, this could not have happened. Even if she was sleepy, but not to the same extent, so as not to remember how she ended up there?!                
Nayeon used to find her in girls' rooms, they often woke up in the morning, looking a little in surprise at the hands that they were wrapped around. This especially happened when Nayeon returned home after midnight; she had no strength, not just to eat, but no strength at all, even to wash herself.          
Musical, where she interned, held on day 5 times, taking away all power from actors and singers. Nayeon came back and fell into her bed, muttering something like "I'm tired" or "don't touch me."       
But now there was no musical, she worked out her schedule, so what's the reason?  
Why is JiHyo ignoring me? What have I done wrong? Or is she bored with me? Is Yerin more interesting than me? I don’t understand how can I get her attention back? And why should I return it?        
She does not belong to me; she is not my property to fight. She is a simple person, the same friend as the other members, so why do I demand attention from her so much? Why do I need her hugs, her look, her approval? What is wrong with me?              
I'm in love ... no, no, no. Stupid. Silly thoughts. Throw these thoughts out of your head. We are both de ... Stop. Enough. I said: Enough! Be silent.  
 
Nayeon shook her hair the color of honey, not noticing what a golden sheen created her curls in the mirror of the soul of one member. Photographers managed to capture her hair dance in the frame, having previously obtained permission from the chef. She was magnificent in the frame - her posture, her magical look, her pose.           
 
The object of her thoughts turned exactly when there was a flash on the camera, blinding for a moment. She covered her eyes with her hand, then opened it again, looked at the standing girl, glanced through her hair and turned away again. She did not want the member to understand what was happening in her soul. For some reason, Nayeon understood her with a glance, better than the other girls, even if she hid the true emotions behind a mask of laughter.              
The girls distracted her from her thoughts, laughing at something; JiHyo joined their laughter, listening to the words of Momo. All the girls were next to her, she could feel them, and she knew that it was worth turning, she would immediately see the silhouette of one or another member.      
She also knew that if she turned a little to the side, she would see Nayeon standing alone near the operator. She can only look at her, again feel like a part of a girl like her, and return to her usual rhythm.       
JiHyo not slowly, as if just wanted to look around a circle, turned around, but Nayeon there was. My heart was beating uneasily when my eyes ran through the room and did not find it.       
Where are you 
She took a step back and then at all departed from Member, quickly crossed the distance that they then shared with Jessica, but there was a void. A lot of people from the crew, photographers, stylists, dressers, director, but there was not one single girl in a chic satin color board.          
Nayeon, where are you?! 
JiHyo bit her lower lip, the consequence of her worrying, clenched her hands, folded her hands behind her back, began to pace around. 
In those 10 minutes that her search lasted, she managed to memorize all the places and the whole movement of 7 members. With her eyes closed, she could say that now Yerin and Momo are sitting near the mirror, they are doing new makeup for a new concept of advertising.        
They are fun for something was talking, eyes, smiles Yerin and shine when they meet her gaze. Momo also shows me a sign of « the V » forefinger and middle finger of his right hand. Jeongyeon walks around with a sheet of scribbled text, an hour later she goes to another show, it seems to be called “Date”.            
We knew about him for a long time, we ourselves put the name Jeongyeon in the registration sheet, not telling her, but then, as she jumped for joy. Nayeon leaning against the door jamb, arms folded across his chest, watches maknae filmed with a guy in a scene of a couple in loves.            
She has a dreamy look, and she smiles softly when she sees that Tzuyu is unable to do something the first time. Yerin and SinB are also curiously watching maknae. SinB sat on his haunches, his chin in his hands, and Yerin waving his hands, facial expressions indicated the error. Everything is in place, everyone is busy with something, so why is Nayeon nowhere to be seen?            
She tried to take himself in hand, but it got worse, she began to wind itself, though nothing bad could have happened. In any case, her manager would have called them and said that she had left on schedule. But there was no call, and the Nayeon manager stood behind the operator and looked at how the photos of the girls were being taken.                   
Picking up air in her lungs, JiHyo resolutely went to the manager's side to ask where Nayeon was, as she noticed a girl looking at her.    
Nayeon - heart beat, immediately the mood rose, and she could smile freely. All the reproaches and accusations for anxiety faded into the background when JiHyo saw Nayeon. - How well do you beautiful - the thought flashed through his head, making out stylishly painted girl. “ That means where she disappeared, they did her new makeup, but I already thought ...”             
Looking at each other, at some point it became difficult to breathe and both wanted to take a step towards the meeting at the same time , but they stopped, lowered their eyes and parted, not daring to take the step that would change them.          
***
DaHyun in secret from them, watching them, knowing what step they wanted to do, but do not dare. They are right, no need to rush. If they are not sure, it is better to leave everything as it is and not to stir up what is not known.            
They have a wonderful friendship, with just one look you can see how they care about each other. Then, in the past, she could not control her emotions and now is paying for it. If you have then it is not told about their feelings, and left as it is now would she not felt so emotionally faithful?             
Six months have passed since that accident, but there is no chance that Mina will remember. In the morning, she lied to Mina's father, saying that her friendship was enough, it was a lie. What he said is true; it's time to free your heart for new love.     
And she will try to do it today on that date. She will make sure that the girl who comes to meet today is not bored.    
And now she was just enjoying a photo shoot with such a cute and naive girl as maknae TWICE Tzuyu.  
It was so easy and comfortable with her, she wanted to become her friend. To be honest, she was somewhat reminiscent of Mina in school, just as quiet and smart. With her, she plunged into the past and with her she said goodbye to the past. Joy and sadness was what the current photo shoot meant to her.              
- You're done, Tzuyu - she praised her when voiced command "stop" and click the last shot sounded from the director's words.      
Without a second thought, she reached out to help rise, Tzuyu sat on a low stool, and her legs were probably numb. The girl blushed and awkwardly held out her hand to put it in the hand of a young man, but then she did something stupid, began to rise.       
And, of course , her legs made themselves felt, and Tzuyu began to settle right in front of her eyes and lean to the side. If you have some do not provide assistance to the hand, she burned to from shame before the guy. Although she was so bashfully hiding her face in her hands, it was DaHyun who managed to grab her by the waist in time, hug her and carefully raise and lower her to the floor, next to her.                      
- Why are you so clumsy, Tzuyu! Why did she start to rise without help? Are you okay? Can you stand? DaHyun asked carefully, still holding her in her arms.        
She did not think that from the outside it can be evaluated as a romantic salvation. Reliable embrace of a young man, a soft smile on his face, and a girl quieted down next to her with pink cheeks on her face. Ah, everyone “gasped”, some out of envy, some out of admiration.         
- I'm in the right, oppa - her voice is dropped on the lower octaves, it became difficult to breathe, she almost fell in a swoon, from such care.         
It is good that she learned from childhood not to show unnecessary emotions, so DaHyun did not notice anything like this . But all 8 members noticed this and hastened to surround them with their care.      
- Don’t worry, DaHyun oppa , this often happens with our Tzuyu .    
- I noticed. This is all happening not because I you liked, Tzuyu ? - Member no time to react as DaHyun with concern wiped the dirt from the face Tzuyu . - Your whole face is burning, are you not sick? - Her palm, not seeing obstacles, ran down her forehead, straightened her bangs.                  
“ I ... what?” - the girl took a step back, feeling support from Unnie.   
Maybe with this gesture he wanted to show friendly care, but his touch on her skin was shocked for her. Suddenly. Nicely. Her heart was ready to jump out of her chest, it seemed to her that the guy standing in front of her knew about him.       
She did not know what to do. She turned to the girls, who were fanning themselves, saying that it’s hot today, compared with yesterday.    
***
Wrist watch showed 15 : 23 when she was allowed to leave the room after the shooting. DaHyun go along with the girls from the group TWICE, walking beside Tzuyu, keeping an eye on her. The girl had some kind of exhausted look, she was afraid that now she would stumble and fall.         
There is another 10 minutes until her goodbye, so she has time. In addition, she knows very well where to find the address that her friend dictated. You see whether it would be hard to go on a date, so he and asked for help. He says he won’t look so absurd in front of a girl.            
- DaHyun oppa, are you in a hurry somewhere? You look at your watch all the time, ” Nayeon said, explaining her question , straightening her hair behind her back.        
In the sunlight, her silky locks created a wave, revealing small earrings in her ears. DaHyun just now noticed what her thin and long fingers are. Long and thin wrists like a musician.        
“Aren't you interested in us ?” Oppa! - By surprise I cried when DaHyun took it for a hand. Her face slowly turned pink embarrassment.         
- I love you very beautiful hands, Nayeon - shi - gently as possible to more gently touched her arm. “ My elder sister had the same hands, ” she added , letting go of her hand. - Yes , I have an appointment, therefore, I have to leave.              
- Do you meet the girl we saw then after our concert? - asked the girls, perfectly understanding how tactless their questions sound, but they should know the "rival" in person.        
If that girl turns out to be , then it will be difficult for them, they have not met such ideal beauties for a long time .   
“ No, not with her.” But we’ll see you tonight - all the same answer DaHyun, doing everything not to be angry, even though everything inside was a boil. “Why so much curiosity? Really in love? - Her eyes flashed craftily, a crooked smile painted her face, making dangerously beautiful. On their part, she looked like a young man, confident in his beauty, knows the value in himself.                   
“ Sorry, oppa , but you're not our type.” It just became interesting to whom are you in such a hurry. We are nearby, they call us “goddesses”, and you are quietly going to leave girls like us.             
“Gotten say the same thing, girls.” Only Tzuyu is suitable for my type, I like this type of girls. They are like girlfriends ... Okay, see you!    
- Hey, oppa , do you really like our maknae ? - Why suddenly such a serious question, DaHyun did not think about it, but she did not really care.       
 
She just voiced the thought that ripened the whole shoot. She liked acting, such a simple-minded atmosphere, for a long time she did not feel herself free next to the girl. She felt this feeling only next to Mina. And then there was another girl, an idol, with whom she was calm.       
- Yes. I have a joy became her friend if she is not against it - time is running out, so it does not become a further stay close to them, quickened her pace and already in the course of waved his hand, I said good-bye. - Till!              
- Oh, I have to go too, girls! - said Jeongyeon, hurriedly going to the manager, who frantically waved his hand calling her to him. - If I am late, then my “date” will be covered. Wish me good luck.       
- We hope that this blind "date" will be real and have you finally have a real guy. Jeongyeon, a fighting game! - advised her members, saying goodbye.      
***
The upcoming meeting was supposed to happen in a cafe. In a small envelope that DaHyun was holding in her hands, the address and number of the table were indicated, which the show partner would sit at. Actually, her fellow at a drama school was supposed to go on this imaginary date, but he has other plans for today.            
He tearfully begged to go in his place, even though someone's DaHyun and volunteered. She learned about the show during that photo shoot, she can’t get out anymore, but he can’t get out when she sees him in class next Wednesday.         
A date that was going to be interesting, is preparing a lot of surprises.
The girl was thinking about the guy who will come to the meeting today , what he will be like, whether she will fit her type or not. As he looks at her, he will probably recognize her as one of the members of the Korean women's group. Shy or feel free next to her? What will they talk about; will they go to the cinema or somewhere else? What evening did he cook for her?                  
DaHyun was thinking about the girl she would meet in that cafe, should she say she was a girl? Or as to pretend that it is the person and have fun. To say in advance that she is a friend of the guy who was supposed to come, so be honest.        
Moreover, this is one evening, they will no longer meet. Her friend gave clear instructions on how the evening should go, but she decided everything here in her own way. She knows how to make the girl happy after meeting. She will remain in her memories as a beautiful prince on a white horse who knows what it is to care for a girl. Today will be an evening fairy tale.          
***
The “Date with the Star” show began with the first episode in the Lazy Pie Cafe, and it was here that Jeongyeon went. She immediately agreed, as soon as she had the opportunity, the girl wanted to test herself. She wondered how she would behave in an unfamiliar human society, which may be her boyfriend in the future or is it just is friends. Her members chose her name, as soon as a request for participation came, she was so grateful to them.              
Usually a girl has the right to arrive later than the appointed time, being late for about 10 minutes, but today Jeongyeon overdid it in speed and came even earlier. She was led to a table, which was in the recess of the room, specially ordered for a date.       
There were only a few minutes before the appointment; Jeongyeon looked out with excitement on the street, waiting for a guy who she did not expect to meet today at the cafe.    
DaHyun crossed the threshold of the Lazy Pie cafe and looked around. In addition to visitors who enjoyed drinks and custom-made food, discussing their business, DaHyun saw a friend she saw a couple of hours ago. No sooner had the crazy idea swept through my head, when the manager approached her, asked:     
- welcome. Have you come alone?  
- I have an appointment here - taking out a piece of paper with the address of the cafe and the number of the table at which she will see the girl from her pocket.        
- Please follow me. She is already here - the manager politely spoke with a bow, making a gesture with his hand, to follow him. “I hope you like young people here. When you are ready to order, call me.      
They silently looked at each other for several seconds, and then simultaneously said: 
“Just don't tell me that you ... you?” Are you my partner?! - Then both laughed, instantly discharging the tense atmosphere, which was delayed when the manager led DaHyun to the table with number 4, at which Jeongyeon was already sitting .        
“Let me sit next to you, Jeongyeon?- Still smiling, asked DaHyun permission . Looking into the good eyes of the girl, she was able to relax. “I am so glad that I know the one with whom I have a meeting.”         
“Perhaps I will not disclose. She knows me as a guy, so be it. ”  
- Yes, of course, have a seat, oppa - quickly nodded Jeongyeon , thinking that with one hand, it is not luck, but with others it is a chance to get to know better the guy who so liked their maknae . - Listen, why didn’t you say that you were going to the “Date with the Star” show ? When would I have learned before, have not been to such a misunderstanding from the outset.                    
- So I found out that it will be a show. I'm here instead of my friend. He has to unfortunately not able to come, so you just have to accept me or banish - shrugging, said DaHyun, looking straight into her eyes.         
- I see. So instead of a friend. And what will we do next?  
- According to the plan, first lunch, and then an entertainment program and to accompany you home. But when I saw you, I changed the program. But first, let's all the same eat, at me since the morning coffee is nothing except in not his mouth was.            
- It turns out that you can speak, oppa - opening the proposed cafe menu, the girl said, looking inside. “Oh, there's kimichi here!” Mm, you’ll your fingers. At our first meeting, you were uncommunicative.     
- I do not like to talk a lot. Words hurt. Are you ready to order? - waiting for a nod, DaHyun called the manager and ordered food not for two people, but for 7 people at least. “When I'm hungry, I can eat more.”              
- I 'm not surprised. With us, the manager suffers every time he buys us food. Our maknae says it's like feeding 7 pregnant girls.       
- Tzuyu , says so, well, that means it's true. Tell me, Jeongyeon , I’m wondering, everything that we do here and what we say, will it all be shown on TV? - DaHyun's thoughts got confused, looking for a way out of the situation, but then it dawned on her suddenly .        
The fact that she is a girl few know, a couple of people from the studio, Mina, Mina's parents and a couple of people from the university. Teachers believe that they are teaching a student named DaHyun, not a student with the same name. If to her asked, she would have said that the girl, but with the first semester it was considered for a Man.                  
Yes, to be honest, she herself loved to impersonate a guy, so she felt perfect. The kid DaHyun was familiar to her from the past, which gave a lot of chances in the current character of the girl.    
- Yes, they are shooting us. You and do not know, oppa? Our date will be shown tonight - under the table, Jeongyeon quickly dialed SMS for members, excluding Tzuyu. From today's schedule, she knew that Yerin and Momo would come home in the evening. She asked them to record a program where she was filming, although she already knew that they would do it.          
Members always recorded a particular program, and then sat together in front of the TV screen and watched. But today the broadcast was special for maknae.    
“ I didn't know.” So, after this transfer I will become famous? I say in advance, everything that I learn from a girl from TWICE will remain between us. Therefore, do not ask me in vain, okay, girls? - She smiled sweetly at the camera that she was next to her as soon as they began to conduct a dialogue.          
She knew what kind of smile to give the audience, she knew what smile, she would see Mina when she the TV in the evening after their little meeting. 
***
After Jeongyeon said goodbye to the girls and left for the next show, the manager said who has what schedule. Everyone parted on schedule, promising to phone. Sitting in the same car with Nayeon, JiHyo could not come to her senses for a long time after that photo shoot, or rather, after she passed.         
One case after filming gave her strength for thought. She looked at the girl that calmly talked with sister on the phone, remembering everything she said. Words deprived her of peace, which she seemed to have restored during the filming.         
Again, the sensations that occurred at night, after the recognition of Tzuyu, returned. Closing her eyes, she returned to last night ...  
...
They had a good time together. As always, it was fun and it felt like relaxing with your soul. Today there was no 5-minute conversation, but instead, they themselves told what happened in the day. JiHyo was always surprised that after so many years of living together they have topics for conversation, they do not bother each other, but rather complement each other.       
When her schedule does not coincide with the girls' schedules, she has to spend the day alone without them, she just needs to call them, hear their voice, and at least communicate with them through the phone. After a brief conversation with them, her mood instantly rises and she somehow survives until evening or late night, when she returns back to the hostel.                
No one expected such shocking news yesterday. For the first time in their life together, maknae admitted that she fell in love. And fell in love with a completely unfamiliar guy, whom she saw only 20 minutes.       
He was not at all like the type of guy Tzuyu always describes. She really likes guys with eyes, smiles, and in fact a stranger two eyes, like a cat colorful. And it is not out of chatty people. Something mysterious in him and next to him was a girl, a very beautiful girl. To be honest, JiHyo thought she was prettier than her member, and never be, well, not counting a couple of familiar girls. But she was wrong. And the example was yesterday, their ardent admirer Mina, girlfriend DaHyun.                       
Yesterday, she did not expect that it would be so embarrassed in front of one of members, I did not expect that her heart is no apparent reason to freeze a moment in thought sweep one way, and with a sigh disappeared in the depths of the subconscious mind to dream about at night.           
The dream was so real that everything seemed to happen in reality.
***
After the words of Tzuyu, after cheering up maknae, after the decision to help, if there is such a chance about a new meeting, everyone went to their rooms. Nayeon or at a moment not let go of her hands, which recruited since that call of Momo .       
- Hey girls rise! Nabongie, wake up, need some advice! 
Of course, Nayeon this cry does not wake up, so missing SinB forward; JiHyo entered the room Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Jeongyeon hopelessly pointed to a wrapped ball, from under the blanket of which the girl's dark chestnut crown peeked out.    
- Do you better get her to wake up, I’ve tried everything.    
Jeongyeon came out and they were left alone in a darkened room, illuminated only by the light from the lamp that stood on the nightstands near their beds. JiHyo quietly went to the Nayeon bed, sat on the edge, leaned over her, peering under the covers. Her eyes met sleepy eyes Nayeon, and so they remained for some time, until JiHyo not broke the silence, he said:            
- And for a long time you will pretend that you are still sleeping? Come on, get up, Momo is not in vain calling us - she took the blankets over the edge, pulled on herself, revealing the girl’s defenseless body in her pajamas.         
Pajamas Nayeon consisted of two sets on the winter and in the summer. So now she was wearing a summer version: shorts the color of a ripe plum and a denim wide sleeveless shirt. The shirt was so big that it covered those shorts, reaching to the knees, giving the girl a y look.         
- What is you're still sleepy, Nabongie!    
- Help get up, JiHyo - ya - holding out his hand to her friend so that she helps to get out of bed.     
The atmosphere seemed to be too tense in the room , an awkward silence flew in the air, when, helping to get out of bed, Nayeon inadvertently stepping over the covers, became confused, could not resist and hugged JiHyo in order not to fall, hugging her tightly .      
- Sorry, my body is still sleeping on the go.  
- Nothing - JiHyo could not pronounce anymore, suddenly filled up, and for some reason a blush glowed on her cheeks. The thin cotton fabric that covered JiHyo's body did not hide the fact that there was no bra under Nayeon's shirt . JiHyo became stuffy, for some reason she lacked air, and in order to somehow return to normal condition, she moved away from the girl, but not far enough.               
Their faces were very close, their lips almost touching each other, Nayeon's eyes were sleepy from sleep, they looked inquiringly into JiHyo's blurred eyes . All this lasted no more than 5seconds, but for JiHyo the whole situation seemed like an eternity, until Nayeon took her hands from her, ran her arm around the curve, down, grabbed her arm and led her out of the room.             
On this test of strange sensations in his body JiHyo did not end. They continued into Tzuyu's room, where they entered right behind Yerin , who, holding a teddy bear in her hands, sat on Momo's bed .      
JiHyo sat down beside Yerin, and Nayeon fell in behind her, hugging her waist and resting her chin on her shoulder. Her crown rested against her neck, tickling her pleasantly. Her hands did not just lie on her waist, they lay in different positions, and her right hand wrapped around her abdomen, her left hand lay freely on her hip, automatically drawing some kind of patterns.              
Previously, JiHyo often watched such a picture; Nayeon also hugged Yerin, Chaeyoung, Momo, Jeongyeon and Sana. She was always interested to feel how it is if Nayeon hugs you.     
No, you do not think, Nayeon course as it embraced, for any occasion, her hands were always on the shoulder or side pressed to imagine. But never, never its members not hugged her from behind, gently wrapping her arms around her waist. If you rummage through yourself, then JiHyo would admit that she was jealous of Nayeon's close relationship with the other girls, but not with her.                       
Now the feeling of hugging Nayeon exceeded all the guesses she had come up with for all the days that she was jealous. It is interesting that only she feels a rising heat within herself, that she is ready to absorb all her thoughts in her flame?      
Her blush became more prominent in the fingers somehow felt tingling like little needles stuck in the skin, breathing is interrupted, and in his stomach felt as if it were flying millions of butterflies. And she could bet on anything that she hears some kind of melody, although there was no sound other than the voices of the girls in the room .        
- You're so soft, like my pillow - I heard through the padded numbness muttering Nayeon . Her smile was stupid, now there was no flush on her cheeks, and she just blushed.       
What a disappointment when his hands slipped from the body, and JiHyo remained without heat from the hand Nayeon. But the disappointment did not last long, she again hugged her for the waist:       
-I won’t let you go, my pillow. You take me to bed.     
-So I don’t have to wait today, dear? - overtaking a couple, asked SinB, running a hand through Nayeon's hair. -You are just like newlyweds.”      
- Ha ha ha, it is not. I will soon be - gently pushed the girl forward, and she practically carried the sleepy girl in her arms to her room. “Now I’ll hand over our sleeping beauty Jeongyeon and go to sleep.”          
“ No, no, not Jeongyeon , just not me, JiHyo, ” the tall girl waved her hands, quickly running into the room, covering herself with a blanket, pretended to be asleep.      
- Why are you so categorical, Jeongyeon -ssi? It’s easy to put it to bed and that’s all, there’s nothing complicated . By that same you her neighbor in the room ...             
“ No, no, no.” Today you are her mom, and besides, look, she grabbed you with a death grip. You also it is now not let go, yes, Nayeon?           
- Yeah, she's my pillow - a sleepy smile graced and so beautiful girl's face, - JiHyo - ya have, and I love you. Good night, the girl muttered happily, taking care of the member, who gently laid her in her bed, gently covered with a blanket, ran her hair through, touched her face, bent over and somehow naturally kissed her forehead.              
- Sleep well, children - she did not turn off the light, because she knew that in a couple of hours Jeongyeon would rise first, she should get up on the morning radio program today.     
***
She could not fall asleep for a long time. The sensation that she knew tonight from the touch of Nayeon's hands still lived . Her body was burning, the air in her own room was stuffy, although the windows were open all over, as it was surprisingly a very warm night.       
The weather conditions intrigued them, at first they dropped to -10, both during their comeback , and rose to +20, as now. All the same his eyes closed, listening to the even breathing Sana , she was able to sleep.          
I woke up, it was as if she had slept all week, such calm and deep sleep had not existed for a long time. She got up from the bed, dangled her legs to the floor, she had to go down even lower to reach the slippers, shod them on her bare foot, stretched, stood up. The hand on the clock that lay on the nightstands showed 25 minutes 04 in the morning. I looked out into the street, the skies reflected a cloud of cobwebs, perhaps it would rain. She crawled across her bed, found herself next to Sana’s bed, pushing her on the shoulder, and said:                
- It's time to get up, SinB! Come on wake up! 
- Here, 5 minutes is not enough to sleep - mumbling, stretched out on the bed, Sana opened her eyes and looked at the leader. - What awaits us today?         
- A photo shoot, and then we'll run away. I went to wake the rest. Get up!   
Nayeon was not in her room. Her disassembled bed stood near the window, still retaining her smell, but not warm. She met Jeongyeon entering the bathroom, from where she quickly washed her SinB.         
Momo worked in the kitchen, rolled up her sleeves, cooked breakfast. JiHyo went to the room where Yerin and Nayeon huddled, opening the door to the room, she immediately felt the scent of Nayeon perfume. "There is nothing to be surprised at," she thought, and yet she was surprised when she found sleeping Nayeon in an embrace with Chaeyoung.             
The girl at the moment opened her eyes, and the half-awake smiled, her eyes pointing to unnie. Yerin sat next to them, smiling too. Her fingers gently removed from her eyes, falling dark reddish hair.      
“How did you get it, Nayeon? I also remember how it was putting unnie to sleep in her room.