PROLOGUE

ROAD WHAT LEADS TO YOU

The room, located at the end of the corridor of the two-story building, was small but comfortable. A wardrobe, a bedside table and a bed, behind the wall there is a small kitchen and a toilet with a bathroom. The bare walls, when she, DaHyun, moved in, were hung with photographs of a girl (Mina) whom she had been dating for a year and a half. Some books, they are not visible, because they were hidden at the moment in the nightstand. She did not like to read, but her friend just read.                
They were very different, and very rarely saw each other, because Mina devoted all her free time to a dance school, and DaHyun went to rehearsals of the theater troupe. They only managed to see each other late in the evening when they returned home, and early in the morning when they had breakfast together.     
Their meetings took place virtually, corresponded every 5 minutes, or called to hear each other's voices. When they began to meet, then they already knew that it would not be easy, and yet there was no other way, the feeling was too great.     
***
Today, she lingered and was now in a hurry to go home to her friend, hoping that DaHyun would forgive her for being late. They had just finished learning a new hip-hop style with the band, and their bodies were now full of stretch marks. After the quick shower that was indoors, Mina ran out of the building.           
If I hadn’t hurried, I would be late for the last bus that went to the city center, where their apartment was located. The girl, leaning her head on the cold glass, looked at the sweeping landscapes of the evening sun, which slowly covered the horizon. She did not notice that passengers were staring at her, who were also returning home late. Her thoughts now were not directed at her natural beauty, now she was thinking about the day when DaHyun confessed to her. True, this is not a declaration of love.                      
In addition, to be honest, DaHyun didn’t get along with the whole class then, she practically didn’t attend classes, and when she came, she didn’t communicate with anyone, and it seemed that she didn’t even look at those who were sitting next to her, in one next to. She remembered the first time she felt when she saw a girl entering the classroom, with a bag thrown behind her back, with a cold aura emanating from her. She shunned, because they considered her unsociable, and Mina managed to see her smile for a second. It this smile that struck her. But, unfortunately, all her feelings had to be carried silently, to cherish the rarest moments of DaHyun's attention. 

When they with the whole class got out for a walk in the mountains. By her build, Mina was tall, but her body was frail, due to frequent painful situations (she often had to lie in the hospital), so such a burden as a crowded backpack behind her was burdensome. Already on the second turn, she was out of breath and began to lag behind classmates and a teacher.             
“ Let's carry it, ” she suddenly heard over her ear, when she sank down on a road stone to rest. Without even raising her head, Mina knew who was standing next to her. My heart jumped joyfully in my chest, my eyes shone, and I became so free that I wanted to laugh. “And why carry so many books?” - That was a surprise for her when she heard such a question.           
The next shock was the palms touching each other. Random. They then rearranged the tables in the classroom so that there was a place to prepare for the festival. Oddly enough, but DaHyun came, even volunteered to help, which surprised everyone and pleased Mina. She was so thoughtful that she did not pay attention when DaHyun was there. Moreover, when she noticed that their hands already entwined, she looked into the girl’s deep dark eyes, smiled stupidly, and her voice began to stutter.            
- I'm sorry. 
Before the graduation party, DaHyun suddenly called, from where she knew her phone, remained a mystery to this day. How surprised she was when she heard the voice of a girl whom she had been thinking about all evening, hardly having come home after school, in the phone, slightly hoarse with tension.      
- I'm waiting in the park. Come along.  
Without changing clothes, as she was in her pajamas (home clothes consisted mainly of well- worn trousers and a long wide T-shirt to the knees), she just threw her jacket upstairs as the cool night was approaching, ran out of the house, telling her parents that she was coming. Out of breath from running, she saw a shadow of a silhouette standing lonely near a tree. Now the heart was beating not from running, but from the understanding that DaHyun was next to her. («And I have managed the same me, to fall in love with her!")               
“ Hi, ” she waited for DaHyun to turn, but she still had her back to her. “How do you know my number?” - silence was the answer for her.         
She had to wait a long time, realizing that DaHyun was not turning to her; Mina went to the bench, sat on it and prepared to wait. She knew that it was hard for DaHyun to say the simplest words in her face. About 15 minutes passed, while DaHyun turned, with her hands in her jeans pockets, and looked at Mina, who was sitting.        
Her eyes magnet attracted to him, attracted to him, bewitched. Mina was all drawn to her, she already thought that the bench under her was a hindrance; she did not let her come closer. All the same, her body so stiffly from the stress that she could only watch and wait.            
- Let's live together after school! - DaHyun gasped into her lungs and blurted out, afraid that the words would be stuck in .     
- What! - The words hung in the air, and like a thunder-struck girl, she jumped from the bench, took a step towards DaHyun.      
She stopped, not knowing what to do next, whether DaHyun would let her get closer. For her, DaHyun decided everything, taking another step, becoming a centimeter from the girl. Their breathing mixed; the heat came from the body, and again those blood-burning words:            
- Let's live together. I just can't be in this world without you.    
A few words made Mina understand what DaHyun really felt for her. Therefore, it is not one is felt for the girl. Perhaps they are now a couple? Now you can take your time, right?  I am not sleeping?    

After graduating from school, they really found an apartment and really began to live together. Only the definition of "live" was uncertain. At first, they got used to each other in the form of friends and neighbors. They learned the tastes in food, the characters of each other, who loves or hates what.       
Year of the relationship and DaHyun first decided at the crowded take her for her hand. From that day, they could calmly, without embarrassment, laugh, joke at each other, talk. The first kiss happened after Valentine's Day. Awkward, embarrassed, barely touching his lips to his cheek, but he was!       
They are different. If Mina openly showed her feelings towards her friend, then DaHyun, on the contrary, hid everything in herself. However, when DaHyun said she was well together, Mina believed her. Moreover, she is insanely happy.         
***
Today at lunch, DaHyun sent a message that she was waiting for her at home at 20.00pm, and asked not to be late. She said that she was preparing a surprise for her, and promised that she would like it. Mina could easily guess from two words: “ I’m waiting. Do not be late "and now worried that she had to linger.           
The melody “Oh-Ahh!” (TWICE), the most famous group of seven girls, sounded recently, Mina recently hid her hobby from DaHyun, because she knew that her girlfriend simply would not understand. Oddly enough, this sounds, but DaHyun was not interested in modern music.      

-I understand that our country is the largest music industry, but nobody takes me from the performers. I don’t hear them; there is no “voice” in their voices! If you like someone better not tell me, okay?           
Mina tried many times to prove it is not right, but always remained not with what, almost to quarrel, and then the clock DaHyun not talked to her. And not talking with DaHyun is very difficult. The last two years have become like Mina group TWICE, all seven girls showing talents in dance, and in singing. They blew up not only Korea, but and the entire world. They subdued with their desire to be on stage. After so many searches for music, to which she strove, she finally found and stopped.                        
They won her heart and her ears. Mina, as usual, wanted to tell DaHyun about them, but then she stopped, remembering her words. Phoned DaHyun, did not send a message, namely called.         
“ I'm on my way, honey. Sorry, we detained, but I did not have the opportunity to call you back and warn you about being late.        
“ I had to stay too, Mina.Are you on the bus?   
- Yes, we almost reached the turn, where I usually go.    
- Where is the kiosk and oblique lamppost?  
- Yeah. Will you meet me - the girl began to peer out into the darkened streets, trying to consider the turn. They should already be approaching him. The girl wanted to be the first to see the silhouette of her beloved. But, unfortunately, nothing was visible. “Ah, I don't see anything!”        

- I'm already waiting for you hear. Ha ha ha, but I see you. Soon I will see not only the silhouette of the bus, but also you coming out of it.        
-You think very down to earth, Dubu. I already imagined how you hug me, and yours ...      
- ... breathing tickles your neck, and lips kiss ...   
- Stop it! You make me blush - Mina whispered gently, really blushing, and trying to cover my ears with a scarf that my beloved had presented for her birthday. They looked at her and at what very carefully.       
- Well, honey, you're the very beginning of this game ... I love you.    
-I also love you very much. And you will soon find out how much I love you. I'm already with you. I see you, and you. - Mina waved her hand at the girl who was standing at the abandoned store, blushed more often when she received a waving in response and saw happy eyes that smiled. They began to speak openly about their feelings only a week ago, and now, in any case, the words of love were slipping.               
-You are beautiful, Mina - the girl received such warmth and tenderness only from her parents. But after she got DaHyun, this heat turned into a fiery heat every time. The heat that poured through my veins, penetrating into the most hidden corners of her body. In addition, when he penetrated the heart, he could put out only the kiss of his beloved. Now she impatiently wanted to snuggle up to her beloved, to feel her hug and kiss.             
- If I knew that you were so beautiful at seducing, you would have made you talk about your feelings earlier, back in school.         
-You have been in my heart for a long time. Ah, why drag the bus for so long! You are so close to me, so close...     
 
Their eyes didn’t take off from each other, so DaHyun did not notice the danger impending on the bus that her beloved was taking to her. The danger in the form of a carrier on his speed machine not managed in time to slow down.    

Crack ...
Scream ...
The desire for an upturned bus ... 
The eyes that so recently shone, smiled, looking at her beloved, wide open. 
She touched her pulse with cold fingers, to check if she was alive ...   
The anguished breath that burst out of when she felt the pulse on her neck ...   
She is alive! Oh God, she is alive! Faster, faster, you need to go to the hospital ...  
Wait, please wait a little more, soon you will be with me again ...   
Mina, Mina, please breathe! I am now, now, we are already close ...  
Hospital, look, darling, here are the doctors, they are running to me ...  
They help shift you to a hospital gurney, ask me, I answer something, they look at me sympathetically .   
They are taking you, I'm close, I'm here, here outside the door to the operating room ...    
Hour…
I meet your parents. They hug me. Their arms are so warm, they remind of you.  
Two hours…
We drink coffee from the cups. What nasty coffee, it’s not tasty, it’s not yours, but I drink it to hold on ...        
Three hours…
From the operating room, nurses come in and out, but they don’t tell us anything. We can only wait. I 'm waiting for you. I'm here, Mina, I 'm waiting for you.       I’ve been here in the hospital for 8 hours, but so far you are not with me. Your dad offers me to go home, change clothes, relax, eat. He says he will let me know right away when something becomes known about you. I refuse. I do not want to eat, I do not want to sleep, I do not want to rest.             
Another two hours passed, the door opened, and the doctor came out. We all crowded around him. We are with the expectation of looking at it. He wiped sweat from his face, took off his gloves, smiled at us.       
- The operation was successful. She will live. 
Another week, and you look at me again , your eyes shine.   
Three weeks passed, and you are at home again, but not with me, but with my parents, and I sit next to me on the couch, looking at you, pretending that everything is fine. I look at you, I can’t stop looking at you . You say you're all the same, my Mina, only you ...  
 

 - Oh, Dubu, hello! Did you bring what I asked for? - Mina got up from the sofa, which was in the living room, magazines laid out on it, on the cover, there were girls from the group that she had been interested in lately. As soon as she discharged from the hospital, she reported that the songs of this group supported her. She feels calm with them.                
- Yeah. Do you really like them? And how can you listen to them ? - DaHyun sat next to the girl, pulled DVD discs from her bag, which contained the same performers as in the magazines, and passed them into her hands.              
-They're great. Listen, at least once, and you will understand me - Mina takes the wheels of the most popular group TWICE from her hands. She looks at her friend with a loving look. - You also said yourself that my best friend, so why do you not know such simple things like my favorite band? - As always, the words about the "girlfriend" cut the heart, like a knife.               
DaHyun gave the appearance that turned to the bag, such as to have forgotten something to get it, not much wrung her hands in fists, strained muscles face, and then relax the muscles. When she looked again, Mina was accustomed to disinterest.       
- They are your favorite band, not mine. I also have to say that I was difficult to alter by your standards.      
- I and did not want you to remake me you and such likes. I just heard that they are coming from Japan with new songs. I would love to see them, get autographs, and take pictures. Ah, they are all so beautiful! - She turned her eyes to the magazines with their photographs, gently the rough surface of the magazine. - I would go, but scary alone. I am afraid that I am nervous; everything will go head over heels.                    
-Don’t say that in this way you want to persuade me to meet me instead of you? To me? To the concert? - Pointing to herself, DaHyun frantically shook her head, but as soon as Mina looked at her very penetratingly, she immediately melted. - Oh, you're not joking! I recognize this cute, innocent look! - DaHyun suddenly laughed, and Mina was surprised at such a laugh, a happy free laugh. A scene flashed before her face, somewhere in the apartment, they laughed just as jestingly at some joke. In addition, the feelings that she then experienced were completely different from now. - Okay, okay, just for your sake, darl ... Mina. - DaHyun almost let it slip, but caught herself in time, and did not say "beloved." "Beloved" so far somewhere in the depths of her subconscious, now she is the best friend.                              
- Do you agree? Will you come with me for sure? Thanks, Tofu. You are my best and only friend. I love you so much - in gratitude, Mina threw herself on the neck of her friend. What a strange and dear feeling when DaHyunie hugs me? I feel my heart melt               
-Don’t , Mina. When is our going out? - With reluctance, DaHyun pulled away from the girl instinctively ran her fingers over her face, smoothing the bang for the ear.          
- Today. Two hours later - not understanding what was happening to her, but a paint of embarrassment appeared on her face. - Go, change clothes, come after me in half an hour, I’ll also wear something else - the girl pulled her friend’s hand to the exit.            
- At me now the most beloved of my outfits. What do you dislike about him? - DaHyun peered at his suit that was now on her.        
Recently, she began to like men's cuts in clothes. Fitted pants, shirt, jacket or vest. She even made a hairstyle to the type of person, especially since she cut her hair. I must say that such clothes were more suitable for her than those after school were clothes.    
Now she was wearing cream-colored breeches, a large men's shirt-sleeveless shirt with a collar that stuck up (you could not even see her chest), and a cream vest. Very stylish and beautiful. Hair washed this morning, silky fell into my eyes, and a chain on my neck, and there are many bracelets on my hands.        
Mina could not openly say that it seemed to her that next to her was a person, not a girl. Moreover, I could not say that the girl-guy excites her blood, she feels awkward and embarrassing with her.          
“You used to like him very much, Mina.” What is different now? - Still trying DaHyun girl.     
- Nothing. Only now it is not summer, but autumn and your suit is not according to the weather. I just thought that you ... - the girl quickly came up with an excuse. - I thought that I would ask you to buy a couple of gifts for the girls from the group. At your discretion.              
- At my discretion? Nevertheless, I also them do not know. I do not know their tastes!         
- Buy whatever you like. I am counting on you. All come back half an hour ago - Mina nevertheless pushed her out the door, and in order not to hear her questions she quickly closed the doors and ran to her room.              
But not to look into the closet with clothes, but to look out the window and see how her friend shrugs, carefully closes the doors behind him, goes out onto the road and leaves. From the second floor, DaHyun from the back really looked like a person. On a black-haired person. My heart beats so fast.             
- What the same was the case with us in the past, before my accident? Who were we? Were we just friends?        
 
She was seen off by the passing girls and women some even stopped to see such a person. Cold appearance, a brilliant smile on his thin lips, but there was sadness in his eyes. He walked confidently, heading somewhere, and some were lucky to find out where. He entered the store where flowers sold. His chest voice was captivating, courteous manners, gallantry. The real fairy-tale prince.      
- Give me the buds of seven roses of different colors.