A Second Chance (III)

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanyang University Hospital

VVIP3

With heavy heart, I pushed the door open. Once inside, a sight of her with eyes closing laying there on the hospital bed, peacefully. Some of the machines has been removed thus it looks more like a normal patient room. I walked toward the right side of the bed, the place that has been my ‘spot’ for the last few days. Sitting down on the chair next to the bed, I glanced over at her calm face. She still have that oxygen mask on her but she looks much more peaceful without those machines attached on her. Slightly hesitated whether should I wake her up or not. My hands lost its way when suddenly a cold hand touched my own. Looking up, she has her eyes open and glancing down on me.

 

“Hey. How are you feeling?” I said as I slightly caressed her hand that was in my hold.

 

She doesn’t reply me instead a tear fall from her beautiful eyes.

 

“Hey hey… are you hurt? Do you want me to call the doctor?” I said frantically thinking she might be in pain.

 

Before I could stand up and head out to call the medical team, Taeyeon grasps onto my wrists and shook her head. I sat back on the chair.

 

“What is it Taeyeon-a? Do you need anything? Tell me.”

 

Instead of replying me, she reach her hand onto the oxygen mask and try to take it off.

“Hey no no no…. You need that. Put it back on.” Before I could put back the mask on her, once again she hold onto my wrist.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’ve been so stupid.” She said as her eyes shed tears, slidding down on her porcelain cheeks.

“No. Don’t. You don’t have to apologize Taeyeon-a. And no, you’re not stupid. I understand what you trying to do and I am grateful to you for doing it for my own goods.” I said as I wiped off the tears from her face.

“No, oppa. I’ve hurt you. You have suffered so much because of me. I am so sorry oppa.” More tears fall on her cheeks.

“I have to admit it, yes you did. And you owe me a lot on that but… I know that you suffered too. Together, we both have been hurt and suffered. So please, stop apologising. I love you so damn much that I can’t ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter