A Second Chance (II)

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanyang University Hospital

“Please …. Please let her be fine. Don’t take her away from me.”

The moment I heard Taeyeon got into accident, I rushed to the hospital. Luckily her brother alert me about the news and I’m so thankful for that. But, the moment I entered her room, my heart sank. I’ve never seen her so lifeless with those machines attached on her, it looks painful. How I wish I was the one who’s lying on that bed and take all the pains. I broke down into tears when I see her in that condition. I don’t care about her families and managers who were eyeing me.

Mr Kim walks towards me and hugged me as he said…

“She’s fine, son. Everything will be fine.” He said as he patted on my back. And I know he’s also in sorrow just from his voice. I can see Mrs Kim who’s crying on Jiwoong shoulders, Hayeon who’s in Taeyeon’s manager hugs. The room feel so cold and sorrow, only the sound of our silent cries and the beeping sound from the machine echoed through the room.

“Everything else is fine but since she got into a major accident, it result on a fractured bones on her left arm and few broken ribs. But we are so lucky that the ribs doesn’t stabbed into her lungs. However, she lost lots of blood which is why she’s in coma. And we are fast enough to treat the concussion on the head thus she’s passed through the critical stage. We have tried our best in the medical terms, the only thing we can do right now is to pray. Pray for her to get up from her coma.” That was what the doctor said earlier.

“Hey, I’m here. I’m not sure if want me to be here. But like it or not I’m gonna stay here with you. And you’ve heard what the doctor said right? He tells you to get up, so…open your eyes, Taeyeon-a. I want to see those beautiful eyes that I’ve been missing for.” I said to her as I was sitting beside her, holding her hand. Holding on it dearly as I’m afraid it will be taken away from me.

.

.

.

It has been two days since she went into coma and my anxious starting to get worst. The doctor said it may affect her brain functionality if she’s in coma for long time. Thus, I never stop praying to the god above to bring her back. Back into my arms. I promised I will devo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter