Chapter 11

Indecent Proposal

Kim Jongin drove his car as fast as he can safely. While Kyungsoo is trailing behind him.

"I can't remember Mr. Do being a slow driver. Why isn't he even trying to outrace me."

Kim Jongin arrived at the coffee shop 5 minutes earlier than Kyungsoo.

"So Mr. Do it's official. We"ll start dating officially."

Kyungsoo did not utter any words. He just agreed to Jongin.

"So Mr. Do first agenda for today let's eat and then I'll take you to a place where you can find the pleasure you are looking for."

"Yah Kim Jongin you y dirty rat."

"What? What's dirty about an amusement park? Mr. Do I didn't know you're thinking about that."

Kyungsoo suddenly felt ashamed for what he have said and suddenly rushed inside the coffee shop.

---------------

"Mr. Do what do you want to eat I'll pay for it."

"Kim Jongin it's fine I'll pay for it."

"No. We're officially dating and I'm the guy so I should be the one to pay for our food."

"Kim Jongin I'm also a guy."

"Right, but still."

"Kim Jongin even in a usual relationship remember that a guy isn't always obliged to pay for everything ok? You're still studying. You have to learn how to save ok."

"But Mr. Do just this once please.

"Ok Kim Jongin let's just split the bill."

"Fine." Kim Jongin uttered with a pouty expression.

"Kim Jongin you look cute when you're grumpy. Should I call you Mr. Grumpy Bear."

"Yah Mr. Do you look like a penguin."

"A what?"

"I mean a cute penguin that I would love to take care of forever."

"Yah Kim Jongin just order."  Kyungsoo uttered while his face slowly turned red.

-------------------

The two already finished their food and went outside of the coffee shop.

"Mr. Do this coffee shop is 24 hrs you can leave your car here for awhile and let's go to the amusement park with my car."

"Kim Jongin we can just drive seperately going there."

"No. That's not how this would work."

"Ok Grumpy Bear. I'll just talk to the management of the coffeeshop."

----------------------

"Mr Do did they agreed?"

"Fortunately Yes but I just gave them a tip so they can take care of my car."

The two went inside Kim Jongin's car. Jongin is in the driver's seat while Kyungsoo is in the front passenger seat."

"Kim Jongin wow I can see you really take care of your car."

"Actually one of the reason why I agreed to Mr Byun's proposal because I really wanted to have funds to fix everything inside and outside of my car. I'm actually modeling my car to this car that I saw in instagram."

Jongin showed a picture of a car posted in an account in instagram that features different kinds of cars.

"So you really love cars."

"Yes. You can say I'm an enthusiast."

"How about you Mr. Do besides your work or being a workaholic what's something you really love."

"Hmmmm I can say I love singing. Used to be a part of our highschool band."

"Woah Mr. Do I want to hear you sing."

"No. Besides my vocals right now is a bit rusty since I haven't practiced for a while."

"Please Mr. Do."

"Ok Fine. You're lucky I don't want to see you be grumpy again. You might return to being the Grumpy Bear Jongin."

Kyungsoo started singing his favorite line from his favorite song

"I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad. Buy all of the things I never had. I wanna be on the cover of forbes magazine. "🎶

Jongin then clapped and smiled and looked towards Kyungsoo.

"Mr. Do your voice is really good. I hope you can sleep beside me next time while you sing me a lullaby to sleep. You're so good."

"Shut up Jongin."

"I mean no joke Mr. Do no exaggeration."

"Stop with the cheesiness Jongin."

"Mr. Do I'm so happy right now."

"Why Jongin."

"I don't know it feels like my heart is beating too fast."

"Are you ok Jongin do you have hypertension or do you have any underlying condition."

"Yah Mr. Do I can't believe you."

"What? You said your heart is beating fast."

"That's not what I meant ugh whatever forget it Mr. Do."