Chapter 10

Indecent Proposal

"Yah Kim Jongin let me take you home."

"Wow, my Mr. Do is really caring huh."

"I'm not yours Jongin."

"But you'll soon be mine."

Kyungsoo's cheeks suddenly turned red.

"Yah Kim Jongin remember I told you how we can't be together?"

"But Mr Do?"

"Mr. Do?"

"What?"

"Your cheeks they are as red as a tomato."

Kyungsoo hurriedly walked and brought out his phone to check his cheeks. 
"Yah Kim Jongin go walk alone."

"But you offered to take me home."

"Bye Jongin."

"Wait Mr.Do."

Kyungsoo hurriedly walked away from Jongin until Jongin can't see any marks of Kyungsoo.

"Mr. Do you really are my type."

------------------------

The morning after Kyungsoo woke up later than usual.

"That Kim Jongin, yah Do Kyungsoo stop with the s. You have more things to do."

Kyungsoo went straight to the office after eating his breakfast. He then went to board room A to attend the executives meeting. As Kyungsoo sat on his designated seat, the meeting immediately started. But even though the speaker started talking Kyungsoo still can't stop thinking about last night. How Kim Jongin held his hands while yhey are skating. While in almost every fall, Jongin was there to catch him.

"Do Kyungsoo, Baekhyun paid him for this stop it."

"Mr. Do? What are you whispering to yourself. Concentrate!"

"I'm sorry sir."

The meeting ended after 40 minutes. 
"Do Kyungsoo stay." The lead manager commanded Kyungsoo.

"Mr.Do this is the first time I saw you being like that. Please keep up you have no time to be like that you know.

"I'm sorry about that sir"

Even after being scolded upon going out of the board room. All Kyungsoo can think about is Kim Jongin. How the young held his hand while they are cold. How he catched him every time he is about to fall.

"Yah Do Kyungsoo stop."

As Kyungsoo's shift ended he went straight to the parking lot to ride his car home. As he went closer to his car a familiar figure stands beside his car.

"Mr Do!"

"Yah Kim Jongin what are you doing here?"

"Mr.Do I wanna make a bet with you."

"What kind of a bet."

"I have here my car with me let's race."

"Kim Jongin are you out of your mind."

"Myeongdong, that coffee shop we always go to."

What's the deal young man."

"If I win we get to date officially. But if you win we'll stop everything from then."

"You ready Mr. Do or should I say BABE?"

"Yah Kim Jongin."

"See you Babe!"