005

Just another AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I already told you. I missed you. Which is why I talked to your parents and asked them if I can stay here too.”

 

“Why??”

 

“Cause I’m gonna study here too. With you..” The tall girl booped Seungwans nose and winked.

 

Joohyun Internally:

“This bwitch just called MY Wannie baby???!! Oh Hell NOOOO!!”

 

“Unnie?” Joohyun asked.

 

Seungwan then pried the tall girl away from her and went to Joohyun’s side.

 

“Joohyun, this is --” But the tall girl cut whatever Seungwan was about to say.

 

“I’m Joy. Wendy’s soulmate.” Then Joy pulled Seungwan to her side and snuggled.

 

Joohyun can’t help her right eyebrow raise a millisecond and her eyes twitch. She swore on her ancestors grave she saw the titan bwitch smirk.

 

“JOY UNNIE???!! OH MY GOD!!!” Yerim shouted when she saw Joy.

 

“Katy!!” Joy then went to Yerim and hugged the younger girl.

 

“Why are you here? Schools are about to start. Are you here for a vacation?” Yerim asked, confused.

 

“Nope!” Joy said, popping on the P. “I’m here to study and I got accepted to MY Wendy’s school too.” Joy turned to Joohyun, emphasizing on the word MY then smirked.

 

“OH MY GOD!!” Yerim screamed. “Let me show you your room then. We have an extra room. Seungwan unnie, can you please bring Joy unnie’s luggage. Thanks!” Yerim said as she pulled Joy to the spare room.

 

“But I want to stay in Wendy’s room.” Joy pouted and looked at Seungwan, who was pinching the bridge of her nose from the headache that is forming.

 

Yerim pulled Joy and whispered in english. “You can’t Joy unnie. You can’t anymore.” Then her eyes motioned to where Joohyun was.

 

Joy’s left brow raised, “Let’s see about that.”

 

While in the living room….

 

“So sorry about that, Hyunnie. That was really unexpected. Maybe we can just continue watching next time?” Seungwan looked at Joohyun.

 

Like Joohyun can do anything, right? “Sure, unnie. I’ll get going now. You have a guest to attend to.” Joohyun got her phone and walked to the door. Seungwan followed her.

 

“Let me walk you home.” Seungwan smiled and held her hand.

 

“Wendy??” Joy shouted from the guest room and made her way back to the living room. Seungwan holding Joohyun’s hand, on her way to walk Joohyun home, looked back.

 

“Yes, Joy?” Seungwan inquired.

 

“Where are you going? Are you going out? But I just got here..” Joy asked continuously then pursed her lips on her last statement.

 

Seungwan looked at Joohyun then to Joy. “I’m just gonna walk Joohyun home. It’s just next door.” Seungwan smiled and explained, not letting go of Joohyun’s hand.

 

“If it’s just next door, maybe Joohyun can manage on her own. I just got here and I’m hungry. I missed your cooking.” Joy, again, pouts at Seungwan and gives her the puppy eyes.

 

Seungwan just stares at Joy and looks back at Joohyun. Joohyun squeezed Seungwan's hand and smiled.

 

“I’m fine, Unnie. I can go home on my own. It's just next door.” Joohyun smiled at Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter