002

Just another AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joohyun woke up the next day feeling refreshed and a mission in mind. Mission DontMakeYourselfLookStupidInFrontOfSeungwan.

 

Yes, I know. I’m such a genius when it comes to titles.

 

Joohyun went down the stairs, straight to the kitchen to make herself some tea with a teaspoon of determination.

 

“Well, hello there my daughter dearest. It’s nice to see you this early in the morning.” Mr.Bae said from his newspaper.

 

“Hi, Darth Vader! I’m making tea, would you like some?”

 

“No, my daughter. The starfleet commander made me a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of loooooveee.” Mr.Bae teased making sure to emphasize the last word of his sentence.

 

“Ughh. Not this early dad. Please.” Joohyun rolled her eyes and Mr.Bae only giggled.

 

As soon as the water started boiling, she turned the stove off, poured her cup and made her tea. 

 

With her trusty book and tea in hand Joohyuns struts her way to the balcony for another daily dose of Seungwan sightseeing.

 

When Joohyun sat on her usual seat, she saw Seungwan just coming back from her run. Seungwan checked her mail when she saw Joohyun by the porch, Seungwan greeted Joohyun a good morning partnered with a smile. 

 

Joohyun stood up immediately, bowed and smiled. Seungwan smiled too showing her pearly white teeth and her adorable dimples.

 

Joohyun was screaming inside. Joohyun is now definitely sure she is physically attracted to Seungwan. Like a crush. 

 

Seungwan then went straight inside the house and Joohyun followed her with her eyes. 

 

A few minutes later, Seungwan came out in her usual outfit the sleeveless shirt and leggings. Like any other movie that has a sweet ending, this is Joohyuns. Seungwan, yet again, removed her shirt that her A&B are there out in the open for Joohyun to analyze(stare at).

 

After Seungwan’s morning routine, it’s time for Joohyun to go back inside the house too. It’s the only reason why she goes out every morning after all. 

 

As soon as Joohyun steps inside the house she heard her father say, “Done with your daily dose of Vitamin S, I believe?” Joohyun huffed, exasperated and her father just laughed.

 

The following day, Seungwan was not on schedule. Instead, Joohyun saw Seungwan in casual clothes. Seungwan’s going out. Black pants, white button up, and black vans. Simple but classy.

 

Seungwan got out of the house and unlock her matte blue Nissan Juke. When Seungwan turned her way, Seungwan looked like she’s already expecting Joohyun to be there. 

 

Seungwan smiled. Joohyun, bewildered, thought where is Seungwan going. Seungwan just unlocked her car and now she’s walking to Joohyun.

 

Seungwan’s walking to Joohyun. Joohyun’s brain is starting to malfunction. She feels like a plane that’s already hit the ground. ‘Mayday! Mayday! Calling for emergency landing! Flight no.0329 this is Capt. Bae Joohyun speaking. Requesting for emergency landing!’

 

“Joohyun-ssi? Hello? Are you okay?” Seungwan waving a hand at her face.

 

‘Wait! How long has she been standing here? Oh my god! Dumbo!’ Joohyun cursed herself.

 

“Hi! Seungwan-ssi! Yes, I’m okay. What brings you here? Do you need something from my mom?” Joohyun said while trying to relax her nerves. How? Say goodbye to the pages of the book that she’s ripping quietly just do distract her mind from overloading.

 

“Yes. Is Mrs.Bae there?”

 

“Yeah, she’s inside. Wait here. Let me call her.” Joohyun stood up and went inside the house to call her mother. 

 

“Mom. Mom, someone’s looking for you outside.” Joohyun said talking to her mom in the kitchen. 

 

Her mom and dad looked at each other and looked at her incredulously. 

 

“Joohyun, are you okay? Are you sick? What happened to your voice? Why are you talking like that?” Mrs.Bae asked confused.

 

“Yeah. Why are you talking so soft and lady-like? Is there something wrong with your jaw? Why can’t you open your mouth properly?” Mr.Bae bombarded her with questions.

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes. Her parents will be the sole reason why she’ll die because of embarrassment. “Mom, what are you talking about? I always talk this way. Anyway, someone’s looking for you outside.” Joohyun’s jaw clenching.

 

Mrs.Bae stood up while saying something along the words of “sometimes I don’t even know where you got your attitude from. I’m definitely sure it’s not from me, it’s from your father.”

 

Then Mrs.Bae opened the front door and saw Seungwan waiting for her. Seungwan bowed 90degrees. Mrs.Bae turned to Joohyun, who is on the other side of the door. Mrs.Bae smirked and Joohyun knows her mother won’t let this moment die down.

 

“Good morning, Mrs.Bae. I’m sorry to have troubled you so early in the morning.” Seungwan said as she scratched her nape. 

 

“Nonsense, Seungwan. And please call me auntie. Your parents and I, together with my husband, are good friends since we were young. You’re like family. Tell me, what’s wrong?”

 

“Well, uncle Kim can’t come today so I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter