004

Just another AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two days were all the same. Joohyun woke up a bit early in the morning to prepare her tea, a (new) book in hand (because the old one had mysteriously ripped pages. Yes! Mysteriously. Are we gonna have a problem with that?) while lounging and enjoying her Seungwan morning routine.

 

HER (smirk) Seungwan unnie never fails to greet Joohyun. Never fails to smile at Joohyun, Seungwan showing her dimples to Joohyun, Seungwan taking off the shirt for her to see those forking abs. Seungwan facing back for her to see those soft bottoms.

 

Then Joohyun would be woken up when Seungwan would spray a bit of water on her way to wake up from her daydreaming. Seungwan will chuckle then wave at her for an apology.

 

That night, Joohyun got a message from HER (smirk) Seungwan unnie saying,” Hyun, wanna come over to my place tomorrow? I’ll be baking some red velvet cupcakes. If you’re not busy.”

 

Of course Joohyun said “YES!!” ‘Y-E-S!! YES!!’, screaming her lungs out but she answered in a more subtle way. So Joohyun replied with, “Sure, unnie.”

 

“Great! See you tomorrow, Hyun! Good night! <3” Seungwan replied.

 

Joohyun being Joohyun. She squealed. Then her father came bustling in her room, obviously half asleep. “WHAT?!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!”

 

“Nothing, Dad. Go back to sleep. Good night!” Joohyun answered giggling as she stared at HER (smirk) Seungwan unnie’s reply. 

 

“You’ll be the death of me. Good night!” Mr.Bae said as she got out of Joohyun’s door. Then Joohyun is sure she heard her mother’s voice asking her father what happened and her father just answered in a dead tone ‘She’s messaging her crush.’

 

“Oh!! My!! God!! There’s a heart at the end!! I swear to God My (smirk) Seungwan unnie is making me go insane!!” Joohyun screamed at her pillow so that her parents won’t hear and come barging into her room again. 

 

Joohyun replied with a simple good night and Joohyun indeed got a good night's sleep.

 

Come morning and Joohyun is in a good mood. She always is but this is the best one.

 

“Good morning, Dad!” Joohyun greeted Mr.Bae and kissed him on the cheek.

 

Mr.Bae had to put down the newspaper he’s holding.

 

“Good morning, Mom!” Joohyung went behind Mrs.Bae who was preparing a sandwich for her father and gave her a back hug.

 

Mr. and Mrs.Bae looked at each other, confused. 

 

“What’s happening?” Mrs.Bae asked in a whispering voice to Mr.Bae.

 

“I don’t know. The last time she’s like this she was asking for an iPhoneX and.. AHA!!” Mr.Bae gasped quietly.

 

“What? What?” Mrs.Bae asked, concerned.

 

“There’s a new iPhone on the market!” Mr.Bae eyes widened in the revelation.

 

“You know I can hear you both right?” Joohyun said nonchalantly.

 

“And no Dad, I’m not gonna ask for an iPhone11. My iPhone is still fine.” Joohyun said in a happy tone while waiting for her water to boil.

 

“Then what’s up? What makes our pretty little daughter extra happy today?” Mrs.Bae inquired.

 

“Nothing, Mom. I had a good night’s sleep. I think that’s it?” Joohyun answered as she poured her hot water into her cup for her tea.

 

Joohyun on her way to her morning routine said before opening the door to the balcony, “I’m going to Seungwan unnie’s place later. She said we’ll bake some cupcakes.”

 

‘Oh..’ Mr.Bae mouthed.

 

“Okay, dear. Enjoy!” Mrs.Bae answered. Mr. and Mrs.Bae nodded knowingly. Now, that answered their question. 

 

Joohyun settled on her usual spot and as if on queue here comes HER (smirk) Seungwan unnie from her morning run looking so deliciously y even with her sweat and all. 

 

And of course, Seungwan won’t miss greeting Joohyun a good morning with her very dashing smile. 

 

This morning is a bit different because after her “Good morning, Hyun.” It was followed by, “I’ll be expecting you later.” Again, with her cute smile. Joohyun swooned. She tried so hard to keep herself from squealing that she sounded like she’s growling?

 

Thank heavens that she’s far away from Seungwan that the latter won’t hear it or else it would be an embarrassment.

 

The rest of the day went by fast and here is Joohyun at Seungwan’s doorstep. Joohyun knocked on the door and was greeted by a sweaty Seungwan.

 

“Come in, Hyun.” Seungwan ushered Joohyun inside the house. “Take a seat. I’m sorry I’m all sweaty. I was cleaning.” Seungwan smiled embarrassed.

 

Joohyun internally:

“OH MY GOD!! Pleaseeee Seungwannieee.. You look so disgustingly yummy.. Rawr!!”

 

Joohyun on the outside:

Joohyun just smiled.

 

“If you need anything, like something to drink, please don’t be shy. The kitchen is right there.” Seungwan said as she pointed to the kitchen. “I’ll just shower, okay? I’ll be fast.” Seungwan headed to her room.

 

Joohyun just nodded and smiled again. 

 

After a few minutes Joohyun heard a door open and footsteps. Joohyun anticipated, her heart thumping.

 

That’s when Joohyun met Yerim. Joohyun stood up and bowed to greet Yerim. Yerim is a cute kid. Until the said kid looked at her from head to toe and grinned. It was a bit scary. 

 

“Joohyun unnie, right?” Yerim asked and Joohyun nodded. Yerim smiled, walked closer to Joohyun, and hugged her. “Hi! I’m Katy, but my korean name is Yerim. I’ve heard so much about you.”

 

“Hi Yerim.” Joohyun was a bit shocked by the hug but hugged Yerim back nonetheless.

 

“Where’s Wendy unnie?” Yerim asked.

 

Joohyun looked confused and asked, “Wendy unnie?”

 

Yerim smiled, “I mean Seungwan unnie. Wendy is her English name.”

 

“Oh.” Joohyun nodded in understanding. “She went to take a shower.”

 

“Oh, Okay. Would like something to drink Joohyun unnie? Come.” Yerim dragged Joohyun to the kitchen. “Iced tea?” Joohyun nodded. Yerim then gave her a glass.

 

Joohyun drank consciously because Yerim was just staring at her and grinning. Joohyun's eyes kept wandering around and then Yerim spoke.

 

“You’re one shy kid, aren’t you?” 

 

“Huh?”

 

Yerim giggled. “So, what’s the score between you and my Wendy unnie? Are you guys like dating?”

 

“What?! No! I’m just here to learn how to bake.” Joohyun answered nervously. This Yerim kid will really go for the kill, huh?

 

“So you don’t like her, my Wendy unnie?” Joohyun’s eyebrow twitched at the ‘My Wendy unnie’ and Yerim grinned.

 

“No!!” Joohyun answered right away.

 

“So you don’t?”

 

“No - no!! I mean, I do. I do like her.” Joohyun panicking.

 

“Ok.. Ok.. Jeez.. Relax.. No need to be so snappy. And, no need to be jealous, I’m her sister, remember?” Yerim snickered.

 

“Hyun?” Joohyun looked at where the voice was coming from and voila! Here is Seungwan in a plain white shirt and boxers. Looking all wet and fresh and..

 

“Joohyun unnie, you have a drool there.” Yerim whispered and snickered. Joohyun blushed.

 

“Yerim-ah, I see you two guys already met.” Seungwan smiled then looked at Joohyun. “Are you okay, Hyun? You look flushed. Are you feeling well?” Seungwan was about to get near Joohyun to feel Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter