The Chaos of the Red Lightning

Of Fallen Wings & The Six Tails

Of Fallen Wings & The Six Tails

 

5. The Chaos of the Red Lightning

 

*****

 

Darkness surrounded Hyewon's vision once again as she felt herself form inside of it. As she stared into the darkened void, a single light shone into view as she tried to reach towards it in hopes of breaking the darkness. Once she reached it, a single touch of the light vacuumed the void slowly like a twister into itself until it was no more. The darkness that was once there was replaced with the infinite sky with endless clouds that reached into the horizon in every which way she turned. She realized that she was floating in the air and panic set into her veins for she was not a bird and couldn’t fly. She closed her eyes and started to flail her arms vigorously as if that was going to help but soon found out that she didn’t feel any sort of wind on her face, nor did her hair flail about if she was falling.

 

Her eyes shot back up and she was correct, her body stayed in place thankfully but still the sight of nothingness but clouds below her gave her anxiety like no other. Soon, the vision started to stir again and she found herself a cloud to stand on as she heard voices nearby. With a glance forward, she saw 2 women as they studied over a blurry body laying on the cloud they stood on. She perked her ears up but even with her fox-like hearing, the murmurs of the women were faint and too muffled to hear. Still a bit anxious, she took one step on the cloud to test it's durability. It was solid yet not solid at all as she put her full weight on it. Even though it was merely a vision, she cautioned herself as she took small steps of faith onto the clouds.

 

‘It holds….’

 

One step. Two-step. Three-step and another. She finally had the courage to go forward as she stepped into the uneven fluffs that moved with every step she took. She was too curious to hear what the women spoke of to let a few little nauseating steps from keeping her to learn what this vision was about. A few moments have passed until she finally got close as she went to look at their faces. Unfortunately for her, their faces were only blurs as she let out a frown in disappointment...however, as she stared at their forms, she noticed that one began forming large wings just like Sakuya’s as the other grew long rabbit-like ears that grew to well over a foot in length. They continued their conversation and while she was there right beside them, it was still muffled and whisper-like but she began to pick up a few words out.

 

‘.....men…...jyu..…die…...ten…...gu……tengoku…....kuro……ryu…..kami….sora.’

 

None of them really made sense to her as she tried to piece them in her head so she stopped, figuring it was in Sakuya’s native language instead of her own.

 

After a while, she gave up and their conversation began to fade away as they walked towards the blurry figure lying down. She followed suit and watched as the rabbit-eared woman crouched before the figure on the ground while the winged one raised her hand in front of her. She stared at the figure below and didn’t even have to think twice since she already knew who it was.

 

From a distance, she could hear a deep and intimidating bellow as it came from below the clouds they stood upon. It sounded like a thunderclap yet animal-like as she heard it again and for her, the unfamiliar sound made her hair stand on end as it roared yet again. She noticed that the clouds they were on began to steadily shift in momentum as it rocked back and forth from a pressure she couldn’t see. She scanned the clouds around her until a random lightning bolt struck hundreds of miles in front of her as she shielded her eyes from its bright light. Where it struck, a large hole formed in the cloud and an extraordinary large creature climbed from underneath it as it twisted its serpent-like body in the air. It had a dark black body yet it’s large scales gleamed bright like a rainbow as the Sun’s rays bounced on it...quite mesmerising despite the fact that it belonged to a titan she couldn't comprehend even in her wildest imaginations.

 

The creature swirled in the sky above her and once she glanced at its full-length body, it seemed to blot out the sun and even the sky itself as it lowered its massive black head to face them. She gazed with eyes wide open at its massive size that could easily overtake the grandest of mountains ...never has she felt so insignificant in a world when a creature like this could exist. Scared out of her wits, she stood there frozen as the winged woman gestured at it with her hands. It let out a soft bellow but even still, the wind that came out of its mouth blew like the fury of a typhoon as Hyewon stood her ground to watch their conversation. The creature's eyes were well over a hundred feet in length but as she stared into its large red pupils, she felt no ill or bad feelings from it as the creature watched them with interest.

 

The conversation stopped and the body began to float towards the beast itself as it kept its eyes on it. The red of its pupils began to glow and soon after, a small thundercloud formed near its head as it blew it unto the figure itself. The figure was now enveloped inside of it as electricity jolted to and forth into the body, causing it to glow in bright blue light that looked almost etheral in a way. The rabbit-eared figure finally stood up and along with the wing figure beside her, they both bowed deeply to the creature as it took the thundercloud away with just it’s mind. As it began to back away, the clouds she was on and everything with it finally started to dissolve...the vision was beginning to fade away and this time, she didn’t feel the fear that she once had before...

 

----------------

 

As Hyewon slowly came through, the first thing she saw was Sakuya’s sleeping face as she fluttered her eyes awake. He must’ve caught her like before she thought and she smiled as she reached out to touch his face from below. His eyes opened slowly and he seemed way more exhausted than he usually was before the vision.

 

“You’re awake…..” he let out a tired smile as he gently touched her face also.

 

“.....you are a mystery, aren't you?”

 

“A mystery? I guess so...?”

 

As she thought of what she said, she then remembered that Sakuya wasn’t even conscience in the vision she just had. ‘How could he have a memory of something when he wasn’t even awake? Was it even real then?’ she thought silently to herself.

 

“Uhh sorry...forget what I said.” she apologized which made him a bit confused.

 

She sat herself up from Sakuya’s lap and stood up as she dusted herself off. She offered him a hand to pick him up and he gladly took it. As he got up, he stumbled a bit and fell towards her who caught him just in time....which was weird she thought.

 

“A-are you okay?” she held her hands against his shoulders to help prop him up as she surveyed his form.

 

“.....I….I’ve got to go.”

 

“Now? How long have I’ve been out?”

 

“5 minutes.”

 

Her eyes widened in shock as she looked into his eyes, now a bit sunken as if he hasn't slept at all. “Then why do you now look like you’ve been here for days? Are you okay Sakuya? I’m getting worried….”

 

He stood straight now as he arched his back to stretch his muscles. “...I need to get back on time….”

 

She grabbed his hands and held it within her own, bringing it close to her chest as he stared at her fingers. “Why don’t you just rest here with me?”

 

“......it’s not that simple…”

 

“Why? Just sleep here and I’ll watch over you!” she yelled, voice full of worry.

 

He shook his head. “I’m sorry Hyewon ...I must go before it’s too late.”

 

She brought one hand to hold on his face, whose weary eyes stared back at her. “Too late? You are being vague again you know?”

 

“Please understand, this isn’t something I have control over and I must be strict about it. Just trust me okay?”

 

 Did it had to do with her vision just now? If anything, it was at least a hint that she now holds.

 

“.............okay. But when will I see you again?”

 

“I….I don’t know…...and for that, I’m sorry Hyewon.”

 

She couldn’t help but frown at his words. There was something he had to do and she now knows that is clearly important to him. A mission? A duty? Just exactly what is it?

 

“We should get down from this place, I wouldn’t want you stuck up here.” he informed as he held his hand out towards her.

 

She took it naturally and did more as she went to hug onto his body. As she waited, she noticed that it took longer for him to teleport as she studied his face. He was obviously struggling to use it so he closed his eyes.

 

Before she knew, they were now at the place where she found him earlier. He looked down at her with a smile that seemed like it was hiding something...like he was in pain as she saw it in his eyes. Without thought, she went to give him a kiss on the lips which he gladly welcomed as he responded to it. Unlike the kisses from before, which was more passionate and growing on lust, this one felt intimate ...like kissing a long time lover as they lingered on for a bit until they felt when it was the right time to stop. As they parted, he once again felt nostalgic in a way that couldn't seem to get off of his mind and it troubled him deeply.

 

Staring at one another's eyes again, a fierce spark lit in their minds since they both wanted this...this feeling of belonging that was unspoken between them. They did not know each other for long but something seemed to attract the other like a magnet. As Hyewon thought about it, maybe it was because she had a portion of his energy that it affect her mind in a way. But even so, they knew that they couldn’t pursue each other as they had other priorities that they needed to complete first.

 

“.....I have a favor to ask of you.” he spoke, breaking the silence.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Your name........please always tell me your name if I ever meet you again. Repeat it if you must.” he implored.

 

“Huh?”

 

Please.”

 

There was no doubt in her mind that something was wrong with him that he couldn’t tell. Remembering all the stuff that happened with him today from not remembering her straight away, growing extremely tired in a short amount of time and now this, she felt conflicted about what to think.

 

“That's all I can tell you.”

 

There it was ...not being able to tell her anything again. He had his secrets and she had to respect it just like she has her own. They were not a couple but they were becoming a relationship full of secrets and it left a feeling of guilt on her conscience. With just a few kisses, she got a couple of months worth of energy that she could live off of and for that, she was supremely grateful to him as she neared her state to reach 7 tails. If anything, it made her determined to tell him the truth…..which she hopes she will.

 

“Farewell and goodbye once again Hyewon. May you fulfill your wish to become human soon…..I’ll look forward to it.” he said as he waved at her goodbye. He gave her a sad smile while saying it and then looked up into the sky.

 

Watching his actions and hearing his words, she kept her eyes on him like a hawk to see if anything was gonna be different…..it was.

 

As he started to teleport away, his body stayed at the same place but kept phasing in and out of reality unlike a quick vanish in one go that he usually does. She saw the pain on his face like before as he rapidly started to blink in and out of existence. With one last look at her, he nodded at her with a false look of confidence and finally vanished.

 

Her eyes lingered on the area where he once was and she frowned as a thought formed in her head. There was no way he could be that tired from the amount of energy she took from him. If anything, she measured his energy in her head from before and took only about 5 percent at most. Her thoughts of him never gave up and she wondered if it was because of a condition instead? He had 'life' energy so he couldn't be dead like the first vision showed....could he? Even so, a condition was the only logical thing that made sense to her so she stuck to that idea as she started to walk down the mountain terrain.

 

“Just what the heck is wrong with you Sakuya...? I swear that I'll figure this out someday, just you wait.”

 

----------------

 

The streets of Pusan was in slight chaos as people roamed around and gossiped at what just occurred over an hour ago. Hell’s Light or ‘The Red Lightning of Geumjeong Mountain’ is what people dubbed it as the news spread quickly like wildfire across the city. Fortune Tellers began getting steady customers after people questioned what was in store for their future, whether they were good or bad. The Pusan army tried to calm people down but nothing seemed to quiet the storm from such a significant event that shook the city to its very core.

 

“Aigoo….such a troublesome turn of events out of nowhere.” Jin whispered as he roamed the city in hopes of calming people down. He stopped a few looters and people who incited more chaos but the situation seemed more than he could handle at the moment.

 

When it happened, he was resting on break as he saw the sky above turned red in just mere moments and a bright light came crashing itself into Geumjeong Mountain. After it passed, he sent the majority of his group to find the cause and where the impact was while he stayed behind with the army to keep people calm.

 

People ran amok like chickens with their heads cut off as some people stole and looted shops nearby which the army promptly stopped. Jin could only shake his head at the madness since nothing seemed to calm people down until he found a gathering of people around a single old man who seemed to be shouting something that intrigued them like a hive mind of sheep.

 

“I saw him with my own eyes! The Demon himself with wings as black as coal! His eyes glowed like the sun and could burn the skin off your bodies if he stared at you for even a second!” the old man yelled from up top a box that was stacked 4 high.

 

His words seemed like a siren song to their ears and they listened fully to what he had to say since they all were intrigued at what happened. Curiosity took ahold of Jin as he stood near the back to listen to what he had to say.

 

“I was there in the mountains to hunt for deer and I barely escaped by the hair on my cheeks! In fact, I think I lost all my hair from the heat the 'Hell’s Light' gave! The light itself was a hundred feet wide and was never-ending as it appeared from the sky above! You’ve all seen it right!? The sky bled crimson and the clouds itself bowed down to its power and it was all from the Demon! It spoke to me but I did not look into it's gaze! It said 'Pusan will fall in the next few days!'” he shouted and croaked as he made wild movements to lure their ears and eyes upon.

 

“It was no Demon, it was just a freak occurrence!” another man yelled, trying to dispel his words.

 

A few words from the crowd soon followed as they also questioned the truth of his words. They began pumping their fist to scare him but he only started to laugh maniacally as he leaned back and forth to cover his eyes. They continued their protest until he started searching for something inside his outer jacket...which he found.

 

With a quick of his hand forward, he produced a single large black feather that had a faint glow of pink to it as they stared at it in wonder. It was larger than any feather they’ve ever seen and no bird in the area produce such a unique feature as the one he held.

 

“Fools! You think I’d lie?! What do you think this is?! I’m a hunter and yet no avian in this mountain has feathers such as this!” he yelled proudly as he waved it in the sky.

 

“I’m a hunter and he is right, no birds in the area have that kind of feather! Nothing as large or glows as that! He tells the truth!” another man yelled. The people who knew of the hunter that just spoke agreed to his credibility and now began to change their opinions on the old man.

 

“You see?! I was there and I found this near the impact site! The area was charred as black as this feather itself and formed a crater as dark as its soul! Heed my words for I tell the truth! Pusan will fall! Pusan will fall!”

 

Jin had heard enough so he turned and walked the other way as the crowd began gossiping among themselves as the man continued his story.

 

“A Demon? I wonder if it’s true? Even so, I don’t even think headquarters at the capital knows much about Demons or they would’ve taught us by now.” he muttured to himself, quite entertained at the thought for more supernatural beings to find.

 

‘, I need to find Chaeyeon noona soon. She should be here in the city by no-’

 

*BAAAAM*

 

A young woman stopped his thoughts as they bumped into each other quite forcefully, causing the woman to fall to the ground and drop her possessions. Judging from her speed, the woman seemed to be in a hurry as Jin bent down to help her up.

 

“I humbly apologize miss, I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t see you!” he spoke as he put one hand on her shoulders and put the other in front of her. As she turned around to face him, their eyes met for a second before she flipped back on her feet with ease as she cautioned herself away from him. Despite the feat, Jin was in a bit in awe at how adorable her face was.

 

“Are you okay miss?” he questioned, worried if he injured her or not.

 

She didn’t say anything as she crouched to grab the possessions near her. As she searched for one particular item, she noticed that it was by his feet.

 

“Hmmm?” he gazed downwards and saw a unique bow beside his feet. ‘She’s a hunter? Well, that explains her reflexes.’ he thought.

 

He bent down to grab it as she watched him carefully. Upon getting closer to it, he noticed that it smelled of char as if it was burnt. He picked it up and noticed no signs of it being burnt as he observed it’s build quality for damage.

 

“Ottosa ottosa.” her voice spoke as it caught his attention. Like her face, it was quite cute to hear.

 

She pointed at the weapon he held and made grasping gestures towards it. Noticing her height, she was quite tall and had really long legs that were almost rabbit-like in a way.

 

“......otto...sa?”

 

Jin’s eyes blinked rapidly as he stared at her, scratching the top of his head in the process. ‘What the heck does that mean? Is that the bow’s name?’.

 

“Oh...I’m sorry, here you are miss.”

 

He walked towards her but noticed that she backed away from him cautiously.

 

Jin stopped abruptly and held it out for her after seeing her actions.

 

“It’s okay miss, I won’t hurt you….” he comforted and tried his best to smile warmly at her.

 

Hesitant for a moment, she slowly approached him with her gaze fixed on him fully as he stared into her rather unusual pink colored eyes. They were pretty, to say the least as he kept watch at her actions. She finally grabbed it from his grasps and again, she backed away slowly but this time with a smile on her face. As she got to where she was before, she poked her cheeks at him which made him tilt his head in question.

 

Huh?”

 

She continued her actions as she then raised both of her hands in a crescent motion going upwards on her face. Jin scratched the top of his head again as he wondered what she wanted him to do so he mimicked her actions.

 

“This?”

 

She shook her head no and did the same gesture as before.

 

“Uhh…hmmm……..ohhhhh, you mean a smile? Like this?”

 

Jin promptly smiled widely causing her face to turn happy. She poked her cheeks with one hand and pointed at him with the other. Jin was confused at first but then got what she meant.

 

“Oooooohh...you mean my dimples?” he poked his dimples playfully causing her to chuckle loudly.

 

“Kekeke…”

 

Jin’s face turned a slight shade of pink as he watched her laugh at his dimples. They were a pretty noticeable feature on his face when he smiled and always seemed to attract girls to him wherever he went. ‘I guess this is no different huh?’

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Wonyoung.” she answered swiftly. Weird that she spoke so little and yet answered her name so quickly he thought.

 

“Won...young? Well, it’s nice to meet you Wonyoung-sshi, My name is Jin. I hope we can meet again in the future.” he said rather proudly, one arm across his chest as he bowed deeply towards her.

 

Satisfied, she bowed to him also and placed her bow behind her back while reaching for something else. She waved goodbye with one hand as he did the same but the next thing she did only left him stupefied at what had just happened.

 

With a sleight of hand, she disappeared quickly as she pulled something in front of her that made her invisible to the eye. With mouth agape, he quickly moved forward to where she was and searched the area with his hands outstretched.

 

“Wh…...what the HELL just happened?”

 

----------------

 

A mile or so in the air above, Sakuya found himself in the sky but it was far from his target location that was dozens of miles above.

 

‘That poison.....it's still affecting me...’

 

He steadied himself as he looked towards downwards.

 

‘Dammit, I can still see Pusan from here? This is worse than I thought. If anything, I can’t teleport anymore or it’ll use all my strength left.’

 

He focused his mind and energy on trying to fly upwards but found himself struggling as his wings fought itself against the wind. Even thinking seemed to take energy as he felt drained from any sense of thought. Flight was usually effortless for him but currently, his wings felt like they were 3 tons as he tried to fight gravity from pulling him towards the earth. He reached into the air as his hands tried to catch on to nothingness, a muscle memory from his past when he learned to fly, but to no avail as he now started to fail freely towards Pusan two thousand feet below.

 

‘....’

 

Falling faster and faster, he desperately tried to flap his wings but to no avail as it wore him down more and more.

 

'Screw it.....I'm gonna risk teleporting again...'

 

As he tried to focus on his ending location miles above, he felt himself fading in and out as darkness slowly but surely overtook his vision....

 

----------------

 

“You’ve should’ve of seen it Yena! The freakin’ sky was RED! And I don’t mean the normal pretty sunset kind of red either! It was a IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD kind of red!!” Chaewon spouted while making exaggerated movements with her hands ...something her friend would usually do.

 

Yena could only pout as she listened, sad that she missed such a huge event that happened outside in the surrounding area and mountains.

 

“Dammit! I was busy sorting items in the back to get things ready for opening time! I felt it's power at least!”

 

“Seriously, it was crazy! The light fell down like lightning but it was so massive that you can see the actual lightning longer than a blink of an eye! As the sky turned red, I would say it took like 30 seconds before the actual light to hit the mountain!”

 

Yena leaned in on the counter and shook her head in thought. Looking back up her friend, she pondered on the events happening in the inner city.

 

“What’s the word on the streets? I could hear people out there but as I looked outside, people seemed to have gone crazy! I just locked myself in here because of that” she explained as she waited for an answer.

 

“Well it’s still a bit crazy out there with all the looting and stuff but the army is taking care of it right now. You think it was that warning that handsome winged stranger spoke about?”

 

“Him? I don’t know...maybe? How about if he was the cause?!”

 

“Him? You’re saying that he brought down a huge bolt of red lightning down a mountain that could make the earth itself tremble? Strong enough that the people in the city could feel? I doubt it.”

 

Yena shrugged her shoulders since she didn’t know what to believe anymore. “I don’t know...I mean he’s an Angel or something right? I’m sure Angels have crazy powers like that.”

 

“How would I know? I mean if he DID have powers like that, it woul-”

 

*clink* *clank* *clink* *clank*

 

The doorbell jingled to alert them to a customer as a woman peeked into the shop. Their eyes stared at her in interest since sported a hair color that was strange to the region as she stared back at them with a smile on her face. Coming in with blonde flowing locks that swayed gracefully with each step, her smile gave off a slightly dangerous yet humorous feel to it as she walked towards them slowly.

 

‘That uniform…...an Elite Hunter huh?’ Chaewon thought as she went behind the counter and stood beside Yena.

 

“Welcome to Yen-Yen-Yena’s Shop of Occult Wonders! Our wonders are your wonders ...for the right price that is! The name’s Yena, I'm the wonderful shop owner and this is my friend, Chaewon! It’s a pleasure to meet you!!” Yena greeted enthusiastically with a bow alongside Chaewon.

 

The blonde leaned on the counter and studied the two individuals with piercing eyes until she finally spoke.

 

“Helloooooo Yen-Yen-Yeeeennna...the name’s Chae-Chae-Chaeeeyeooooon. This is an occult shop huh? I’m new in town and I just wondered if you two would happen to know of any useful info to give me? You know...on a few current events that’s been going on in Pusan and the surrounding area? I’ll make it worth your while…..”

 

----------------

 

Sakuya awoke in a dreary state as he found himself laying on something rather soft...too soft to be water or the ground below. Not having enough energy to keep his eyes fully open, he could see that he was resting on a cloud and was still in the sky thankfully. Judging the distance of the horizon, it was well above where he once was and closer to his destination. He felt a hand caressing his jaw as it stirred him in a half-awake/half-asleep state.

 

“Huh?”

 

From his confusion, he felt a pair of lips kiss the top of his forehead as he wondered what the heck was going on. He fought against his ailment and tried to raise himself up but a pair of hands prevented him from doing so. Because of that, Sakuya laid his head further back to look at whose hands it was and found a beautiful woman looking down on him with a soft smile upon her face. Her eyes were an illuminated purple that glowed as if it was normal as she stared down at him with soft yet hawk-like eyes. That softness he felt earlier was her lap and his face now grew pink with the realization of the situation.

 

“Ermm........hello there.”

 

Her smile grew as she heard his voice and she continued to caress his face as if it were the most important thing to her.

 

“Uhh...may I ask who you a-”

 

His sentence was cut short as she stuffed a rice cake into his mouth and moved his jaws to make him chew it. There was no doubt that he felt as confused as a fish out of water with her seemingly unknown choice of actions. His forehead wrinkled in worry but she continued to move his jaws with her hands as she finally opened slightly.

 

“Eat up dear.”

 

Her voice as soft and affectionate in a way that soothes his mind as she spoke those few words. She spoke in the tongue that was native to Joseon and it made him a bit embarrassed since he spoke his native language to her.

 

She patted his shoulders as a gesture for him to sit up, which he did, and then stood up as she waited for him to do the same. As he swallowed the rice cake in his mouth, he felt energy began growing in his belly as it started to energize him at a rapid rate that normal food shouldn’t do.

 

He slowly stood up from his position to face the smiling woman. Getting a good look at her, she was really pretty...even a bit intimidating in a way if she ever let go of that wonderful smile of hers. She as a bit short with long raven-colored hair that had hints of royal purple at the tips of them while her ears were adorned with earrings that glowed like the moon at certain angle. She wore a traditional Joseon hanbok that consisted of a white upper garment and a royal purple skirt that had unique designs of a moon on one side with a rabbit on the other.

 

“Always so eager to help people out...even after coming back huh?” she revealed whilst stepping forward with a slight bounce to her step.

 

“……...who are you?”

 

She didn’t answer as she presented him with another rice cake.

 

“Eat first.”

 

Staring at the rice cake in her hand, he slowly grabbed it from her and looked at it.

 

“You used to eat them all the time…..” she stated, causing him to look back up at her with questioning eyes. Her face showed a hint of sadness while looking at him but he didn’t question it as he nodded to her and took a bite out of it. Again, once he swallowed them, he felt the energy from them that gradually restored him to his normal state and he could even feel the small hint of poison he had trickle away.

 

“What are those? It gives me energy like no other food I’ve eaten before...”

 

“My signature Moon Rabbit Rice Cakes silly. Trust me, you’ve eaten this plenty of times before back then. In fact, I’d used to make a basket full of them for you whenever you go on your wild journeys below.”

 

“My journeys?”

 

A defeated sigh escaped her red lips.

 

“You’ve forgotten your past huh? Makes sense....however, what do you remember?”

 

“Can I ask who you are first?”

 

“You don’t know how much it pains me to hear that but you’ll find out eventually once you tell me what you remember. Now go on...”

 

“What I remember? Uhhh…..just my name, birthplace and what I am. I remember being part of a clan but I can’t remember anybody since they are all a blur. The only being from my past I know is Kuroryu but even he tries not to tell me anything.”

 

“...oh dear Sakuyan, why did you have to be so foolish?”

 

“Sa…..S-Sakuyan?” His eyes grew in size as one part of the sentence stood out to him very clearly. It felt so familiar to him...oddly nostalgic...which makes sense since she obviously knows who he is.

 

She watched him as he uttered her supposed nickname for him. The woman said nothing for the next few moments and waited as he lingered on the nickname like a puzzle to solve. She began to circle around him as he watched her with his eyes. Once she made a full circle, she stepped closer to him and waited for him to answer. Staring at her intently, a name he vaguely knew kept popping in his head that screamed at him to say.

 

“.....E...Eu...Eunbi noona?”

 

A warm smile appeared on her face as she confirmed with a nod.

 

“Eunbi noona? No more Eunbiyan? Oh well, at least it's nice to see you again....Sakuyan.”