Chapter 3

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once everyone was acquainted, Minhyuk, the happiest sober of the lot, decided that the gang needed to be as happy and energetic as him so he ordered the first round of drinks. One drink led to another and with each passing drink the gang became louder and louder.

Hyungwon and Lala were pacing themselves. They were a new couple that were still cautious with their actions. They had decided to take things slow. The furthest they had gone in their one month old relationship was hand holding. The last thing they wanted was to do something they would barely remember due to lack of judgement and lowered inhibitions.

The couple sat in the corner with Hyungwon’s arm wrapped around Lala’s shoulder and his free hand playing with her fingers. His warm hand that was twice the size of Lala’s switched between interlacing his long fingers with hers and gentle massages. These actions were to serve as a reminder that he hadn’t forgotten about her as they listened to the ramblings of their members. Hyungwon glanced over at Lala, his lips instantly curved up into a smile as he watched her. Lala, oblivious to the eyes that were on her, was busy laughing at the story Changkyun was telling of the night he lost his wallet. The story was apparently hilarious judging from the laughs that were coming from their table. Hyungwon however had tuned out all of the noise except for one, her laugh. He loved the sound of her laugh, so innocent and pure. It was like a melody to his ears. He also loved the way her eyes would crinkle up into an eye smile the moment the ends of her lips curved upwards.

The pair had met through Tris 2 months ago. Hyungwon was another ALT cheerleader. Like Kihyun, he had followed ALT from the day they had debuted except he was much more vocal about liking the rookie group than Kihyun was. He went so far as to declare himself as a member of coven, ALT’s fan club. Even though he was a fan of all the members, there was one in particular that caught his attention, Lala. Hyungwon had always gravitated towards strong, independent and fierce woman. There was something about them that Hyungwon found wildly attractive. And Lala happened to have all these qualities. Whenever he managed to get a glimpse of ALT during his busy schedule he always took note of the way Lala carried out herself. She was the leader of ALT, a position that came with a bit more responsibility than the others. She was a pillar of strength and a mother hen to her group. Always taking care of her members’ slip of tongue comments, always stepping in when they are in trouble and not afraid to shut down any hate that arises. He admired her and before he knew it he found himself developing a crush. He was overjoyed when he learnt that Kihyun was dating Tris. Since it now meant that he has a wingman.

Hyungwon, in general, is a confident man who knows what he wants in life and what to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter