Chapter 1

Finding Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of EDM vibrating through the room whilst rainbow colored lights go off in every direction. Couples grinding up on each other and the prominent smell of tequila in the air pretty much sums up every nightclub in Seoul. It’s a lifestyle or rather a “phase” that everyone goes through at some point in their life. Drink. Party. . Repeat. It’s a phase that Ash thought she was done with but there she is, in the VIP section of Seoul’s most exclusive club, Octagon, downing her fourth shot of Jose Cuervo all by her lonesome. She sat at the rear end of the club where the shimmering lights of the dance floor couldn’t reach, shielding her from the embarrassment of being all alone. She was dressed in a strappy black ensemble that hugged all the right places and exposed just enough to get guys attention. The look was completed with a matching pair of patent leather heels which Lala loves referring to as FM Heels ( Me Heels). She tossed her ombre’d black and grey hair over her shoulder as she prepared to have the next shot. Her mood brightened almost instantly as the giddiness of the fifth shot kicked in. If she wasn’t in a mood of drowning all her sorrows with alcohol she would have been pissed off because her members were over an hour late.

Ash, still sitting at the back of the club, scanned the dance floor. “Couples... ugh... More couples” she rolled her eyes in disdain and continued her inspection “Ooh, hello hottie” her face lit up as her eyes settled on a tall, dark haired guy with muscles-for-days. This slice of heaven she spotted dressed casually in a black v-neck exposing his veiny arms and showing off the muscular definition of his chest had Ash’s mind going wild, all she could think of was climbing him. She was interrupted mid thought as memories from her past came rushing in, she was reminded of the first time she met Kyungil at a mutual friend’s birthday party. He was dressed the same, black v-neck, model tall and well built. “No need to ruin tonight with memories of inevitable endings” she thought to herself as she pushed these memories of Kyungil to the back of her mind before they could come flooding in. She refocused her attention on the guy at the bar. With the help of alcohol coursing through her veins she decided she should go speak to him. Before Ash could get off her seat she spotted a lanky blonde girl whose skirt ended above her taking Ash’s “slice of heaven” to the dance floor. Her expression couldn’t have fallen any faster. “Why, why does the world hate me?!” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in discontentment as she watched the now gyrating couple. Finally resigning she decided to give Tris a call to check on what’s the delay.

The chill of the autumn night hit her as she stepped out of the club and onto the sidewalk. Normally she would be running back to warmth of the club however in her tipsy state she felt the chilled air to be refreshing. She took a deep breath, it helped calm her irritation of a missed opport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter