Epilogue

Am I Enough For You?

 It was almost like life was handing them a gift in how perfect everything seemed to be after that. Luhan and Jongin knew that they had to start from square one and were ready for their relationship to come with more obstacles than most but miraculously they were able to create an easy life for themselves, even though there were just a few bumps along the way.  

Luhan still had really hard nights where he would scream in his sleep and cry himself awake. Jongin would be there to listen and assure him that he was safe and that nothing would ever hurt him again. That was and would still remain an uphill battle for the rest of Luhan’s life but he felt safe knowing that at least he’d be woken up by Jongin’s warm arms wrapping around him.

was a tricky thing that neither of them knew how to get around. They both wanted it, bad, but Luhan wanted to make sure he was clean. 

“We can just use a in the meantime,” Jongin said in between a makeout session.

“Yea, I know,” Luhan said, closing his eyes as Jongin mouthed at his neck. “But I want to be able to enjoy it. I’m more worried about you.”  

“Fine. But can we still make out?” 

“We really shouldn’t- hmph!” Luhan said before being interrupted by Jongin’s eager lips.

Miraculously he turned out to be fine and healthy. The night that he got his results, Luhan and Jongin made sure to celebrate in every room of the house. 

    The last hurdle they had to get through was trying to get Luhan to meet up with the rest of the EXO members was a tougher battle. Luhan was caught in a mix of shame, regret, anger, and hurt. He had just gotten around to mending things with Jongin and the idea of having to do it with ten other people overwhelmed him.

    “They’re all just going to be happy that you’re safe and alive, Lu. No one is going to blame you for anything.” 

    “But I was gone for so long,” Luhan said, anxiously shifting next to Jongin as they drove to Joonmyun’s place. “I made them worry.”

    “I promise you it’s going to be okay,” Jongin reassured him. 

    They pulled up and slowly made their way up to Joonmyun’s door. Luhan’s hand was gripping Jongin’s tight as the younger man raised his hand up to knock on the wooden surface. 

    When the door swung open, Joonmyun stood with a gentle smile and nine other heads were peeking from inside. Luhan and Jongin stepped in carefully and Joonmyun shut the door behind them.

    “It’s really you,” Sehun whispered from the couch after a few seconds of silence. “You’re really back.”

    “Hi, everyone,” Luhan said, tears already falling from his face. 

    The next couple of hours were filled with tears and intense emotions and laughter and all around joy. Luhan’s fear of being hated and turned away were never realized as for the first time in two years, the twelve of them sat together like they used to for so long. They went back to being young, excited, hopeful young boys, like brothers 

Luhan looked across the room and caught Jongin’s eye and they both smiled at each other, a smile full of promise and love and they knew. Things were back to the way they were supposed to be. 

They were back where they belonged. 


This is short and I'm sorry but I feel like it didn't need much! Just wanted something to wrap up their story :)