Mark

Unusual Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: ........Hi? I am so sorry for the delay. Anyways this is a huge- chapter (1K only I know but well... longer than before yeah hehe ;P) PLease enjoy♥

 

 

As much as he wanted to, Yugyeom didn’t him during his heat. They did everything but that. Jaebum was annoyed and exasperated as Yugyeom’s lips whispered “Hyung I want you to remember your first time so clearly, the day you finally belonged to me, I want you to remember every single detail” How could Jaebum resist? The way he said, so dark and possessive, but gentle in a way only he can be. It wasn’t that bad though, as an omega who hated being one, Jaebum was used to heat suppressants. Since he already had a dose of them in his system (he forgot to take them in these few days due to the sudden situations) it wasn’t as unbearable as it usually is. It ended in three days leaving Jaebum more empty than usual. 

Yugyeom didn't spend it with him, neither of them could survive in close proximity of the other so Yesung was sent to help him. Heats were a painful affair but Jaebum was able to get by, but now he knew his alpha's touch, the longing for an alpha, for Yugyeom intensified, making him withe desperately for his mate. But Yugyeom was right to do so, it would have been Jaebum's first time, being so unfamiliar with intimacy, it wouldn't have been good for frenzied, dazed . 

 

 

“Yugyeom, I need to go out. I have no clothes-”

“Just wear mine” before Jaebum can protest, he smirked “I like you better in mine” Jaebum blushed, moving his gaze away in an attempt to calm himself. But Jaebum was nothing but an . He crawled towards the Alpha whose eyes dilated in an instant, one side of his red lips stretched.

“As much as I love being only yours” he breathed, getting on his lap. Yugyeom growled in a low sound, taking a handful of Jaebum’s cute “I actually want to wear clothes that fit me instead of having me swimming in it”

“Agh that’s a good image baby” Yugyeom’s normal polite voice was raspy and intoxicating. He flipped their position, throwing Jaebum on his bed- their bed, he grinned wickedly. “You can go” he started and appreciated the way Jaebum’s eyes crinkled cutely, crescent and pretty, the way his lips- those sinful lips curled into a soft smile, and a little teasing like he knew Yugyeom would agree. He was not wrong though. “That is if you could still walk” Even though Jaebum knew Yugyeom was teasing him, he couldn't help the blush consuming his face, hiding the evidence with his hands in embarrassment.

That, Yugyeom took great pleasure in, watching him become red and pretty right in front of him. It was irresistible. And he could never get enough. Something about this omega always had Yugyeom throbbing in all the right ways. The omega didn’t know but Yugyeom has been watching him for qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter