Perfect

Unusual Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Omega Jaebum, anyone...? It's one of my fav plots haha. Please look forward to this ♥

 

Jaebum was a very unusual omega.

He was arrogant, strong, spiteful, resistant, and had filth for a month. He was from a very prestigious family, who believed in traditions and all the bulls Jaebum hated.

Mrs. Im was always in stress regarding her elder child, he swore to never let any alpha touch him, to never submit. Even though his mind and heart agreed, his body was still of an omega. He can’t escape his fate. Mother Im worried about his heats, about longing for a mate, about how his body will crave a warm embrace and scent of an alpha. But Jaebum remained ignorant.

His mother decided she has to do something before her beloved child destroys himself. As it is other alphas made their intention on claiming him and teaching him some dubious lessons. And she was really concerned about his well-being.

How long will he be able to fight himself? How long will he deny his happiness?

 

“Hyung! I am heading out”

“Jaebum-ah, please be careful! And don’t be late”

“Don’t worry, Yesung-hyung. No one can dare to harm me” Jaebum arrogantly huffed, then cracked a smile at his constant-worrying-second-version-of-his-mother hyung. Yesung was also an omega and care-taker of Im family. He shared his mother's concern.

“Oh god, please keep him safe from harm”

 

 

 

 

Kim Yugyeom was an unusual alpha.

He was beautiful, kind, gentle, humble, and polite to death. His family wasn’t as traditional as Ims but respected the cultures all the same. They were strong, rich, and modernized. Everybody- that is omegas and betas loved the Kim Heir. And obviously, he was envied by other alphas and families. Kim's beliefs and methods clashed with old beliefs.

But even as a gentle soul, he was still from the family of most powerful alphas, darkness lurked in the depth of his mind and danced in his blood. His darkness was inevitable. Unfortunately, this could only be unlocked until he actually did everything an alpha should. (Fighting, winning, hunting, and mating)

As much as Im Jaebum was entranced with the Young Kim Alpha. His ego was not an easy thing to let go of. So Jaebum did what he was good at, resisting his feelings. But not for long, if his mother had any say in this. She also swore she will find him a mate soon. Somehow Im Jaebum came to know about her plan and his walls of defense got even higher and stronger.

“Jaebummie-”

“Mom, you know how much I dislike that name” she rolled her eyes fondly, still a bastard.

“Okay, Mr. Im Jaebum. We are invited to an event today. Get ready and no you can’t back out of this one. It’s from Kim Family and Im family has just started a friendship with them and we can’t afford to lose it just because some kid is arrogant”

“Maa-”

“And Yesung will also come so you won’t be alone” she chuckled. A servant informed her about the arrival of some guests he doesn’t know. She warned him and ordered him to get ready before 7 pm, with that she left. Jaebum narrowed his eyes, something seems fishy, his mother never took him to any event, because of a stubborn and sarcastic omega he was- he tended to offend many alphas and his parents had to clean up the mess. So now she deliberately asked him to come, it just didn’t sit right with him. But whatever it was, he could only find it later.

 

“Mistress… are you sure you will not be forcing Jaebum into this… what if he doe-”

“Oii! Yesunggie, don’t worry. I won't trade anything for his happiness”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum really hated gatherings, he hated his body reacting to strong scents of alphas, he hated leering looks, he hat- “Jaebum-ah, I am gonna meet Mrs. Kim, so behave and don’t get in trouble” she knew if she says something like this, Jaebum is sure to rebel.

“Sure” he taunted. His mother scowled but continued on her way, asking Yesung to keep an eye on her son.

“Oh-oh isn’t he the defected omega?”

“I wonder if we could correct his defect”

“Oh that would be a day”

“Wonder why Im family keep him around. Shouldn’t they just sell away the disgrace they accidentally created?” there were malicious snickers and laughter everywhere but nothing unusual. Born as an omega, a male, was a curse itself but being an omega that doesn’t act like one, it was a life full of torment. Good for Jaebum he could beat half of them.

 They talked too loud, purposely wanting the omega to listen. It was obvious they wanted him but pretended to be disgusted.

“Why would they sell something so rare?” Jaebum smirked, his smooth voice absolutely delicious “Monsters like you just want to snatch me away, you want me to spread my legs before you and submit to you and you still pretend, how coward” he taunted, utterly shameless and smug. He could feel their anger, the pheromones they were releasing. It scared his body but sated his heart and mind.

“Omega” was spoken so aggressively, all the omegas and betas around them were shaking “don’t cross your limit” Ah. Kim Joonmyun. Part of Kim's family, dangerous and powerful, his omega inside was screaming to back off but he was one stubborn bastard.

“Oh, why should I? Did I speak any false?” he cocked his perfectly shaped eyebrow. The alpha's eyes flashed red but then he smirked.

“No. you didn’t” Jaebum was astonished, an alpha, as high as Kim, agreeing with a mere omega? His posture that remained void and stoned became surprised for a moment, his eyes widening and lips forming an ‘o’. Even though he pulled himself together in a few seconds, it had a heavy effect on Alphas around him.

It really was the first time, Omega Im Jaebum looked innocent.

Jaebum realized his mistake a bit too late. He smelled his atmosphere.

Arousal.

He always got away from any situation because he was a brat and didn’t allure the alphas, never showed them any weakness, always been defiant. But now he messed up. Real bad.

!

He can’t run away, alphas here are too strong, all from great packs. He tried to back away but no use, he was cornered.

Kim Joonmyun smirked at him, clearly understanding what was going on in his mind, he came near him with a glint, followed by other alphas, circling him. There were no parents here, all of them inside. He frantically looked here and there, searching for Yesung so that at least he could inform his family. But even Yesung was already trapped by Alpha Kyuhyun.

This is bad.

Suddenly alpha Kim grabbed his hands, pinning him above his head on the wall. Before he could shout, his other hand smacked over his mouth. He really was in trouble. He watched the predatory expression on all of them. Jaebum became scared, for the first time in his life, he didn’t want to lose his ity like this, vulnerable and used. He can’t! He felt tears forming in his eyes as one cold hand slipped inside his shirt, slowly making its way down. Someone blindfolded him. He panicked, thrashed against his captor but in vain. A hand started unbuckling his belt, his tear fell.

“Ahh is arrogant Im Jaebum crying? Aww. So cute”

This is his fault. Damnit. He should've listened...

Someone help. Please.

His hands tied above,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter