Chapter 1

Confident (MoonSun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today was Monday and Kim Yongsun was waiting by her locker for class to start, she absolutely did not want to be at school today. Sure, not many students did want to be in school on a monday, but Solar had a reason. For today, she had to begin working on an english project. A project in which the teacher had partnered her up with none other than Moon Byulyi. Yeah. Not fun. Moonbyul didn't know yet, she was absent Friday when the teacher had assigned partners, but Solar was sure she'd be thrilled. Moonbyul was always trying to get close to her and Solar was painfully aware of that, and now she had a chance. Sadly.

 

"Hello? Solar?" The blonde haired girl was taken from her thoughts as she turned to face whoever was talking to her, seeing her blue haired best friend, Wheein, looking slightly concerned.

 

Solar cleared to compose herself before responding. "Uh yeah sorry, what did you need?" She smiled sheepishly at the younger who sighed at her.

 

"I was asking if you wanted to hang out tonight, with Hwasa and I? Are you okay, you looked like you were thinking kind of hard." 

 

"Oh yeah I'm good, just stressed about English. Don't worry about it. But uh, no. I don't particularly want to hang out with you and your crush today." Solar tried to politely decline but Wheein was a little offended.

 

"Come on! It'll be fun, and you can actually meet her for the first time, she's not a bad person you know." Wheein hit Solar's shoulder softly, pouting.

 

"No thanks. I don't trust her, she hangs out with Moonbyul a lot, you should be careful about her, Whee." Wheein rolled her eyes in response.

 

"Just because she hangs out with her doesn't make her a bad person too. And who knows, maybe Moonbyul isn't as bad as you've made her to be in your head." Wheein leaned in, speaking to Solar as if she was younger than her.

 

Solar scoffed. "She's literally terrible. But sure, I'll find out soon enough. She's my partner for an English project. So, I'll keep you posted but I doubt she's a good person at all so there won't be much news."

 

Wheein's eyes widened "Oh that must be what you were stressing about then." Wheen reached out and pat her friend gently on the shoulder. "Well, good luck with that."

 

Their conversation was interrupted by the blaring sound of the bell, startling Solar and making Wheein cringe. That was their cue to go to class.

 

"Well, once again, good luck in English. I'll see you at lunch, and maybe think about coming out with Hwa and I tonight, bye." Wheein waved before walking off quickly as to not be late to class. 

 

Solar stood for a second and sighed. Her first class was only a few feet from her locker, but she was really procrastinating right now. She waited a minute before actually forcing herself to walk over to her English classroom. She entered the room with a bit of hesitance, but she realized that Moonbyul probably wouldn't be there yet anyways. The bell for class to actually start didn't ring for another three minutes after all. So, she entered and took her seat. Though she had procrastinated, she was still one of the only people in the room at the moment. Soon though, everyone started to enter, and before she knew it, the bell rang and her teacher, Mrs. Choi, shut the door, preventing any students who may be late from entering.

 

"Okay, class. Today we're starting our group work. I explained it to you last class, so go ahead and get with your assigned partners. If your partner was not present Friday, please explain the work to them. Get on it." Mrs. Choi sat at her desk, going to typing on her computer, and leaving the students to start working.

 

Solar mentally groaned before turning in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter