Prologue Part 2 (Moonbyul)

Confident (MoonSun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun. On that day a year ago, Kim Yongsun had been the first person to catch Moonbyul's eye as she walked into her new school-life. She was just so incredibly pretty. To Byul, Yongsun was the prettiest person on campus. Sure, there were plenty of visually pleasing people at Rainbow Bridge, but Yong's was the best to Moonbyul. So, she's had her sights set on her since the beginning.

 

However, the problem is, Yongsun didn't seem to like her very much. By that Moonbyul means she doesn't like her at all. And so, she settles. Byul settles for everyone else around her. She picks up girls and guys alike, stays for a week, and moves on. Sure, Moonbyul knows she can have anyone she wants, but the only one she truly wants is Yongsun. Besides, most of what she does at school, the flirting and whatnot, is just part of the façade. Byul has to admit though, it's kind of fun to mess around with everyone. No commitment. No expectations. It's nice. And sure, maybe it hurts peoples feelings sometimes when she breaks things off after a week, only to get with someone else. But if Moonbyul was honest...she didn't really care that much. She isn't a bad person though, she likes to think at least, she's actually quite different outside of school. But obviously Yongsun didn't care to learn that about her.

 

Honestly, Byul doesn't know why she's so infatuated with Yongsun, she doesn't even know much about her. Maybe it's the face that Yong is the only one she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter