Bonus Chapter

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RIIING*

 

Ji Hyo groaned underneath the sheets of her bed and covered her face with a pillow. If there was one thing that she hated the most in the entire world, it would definitely be this: when someone interrupts her sleep. With the deeper desire to go back to slumber, she decided to ignore the continuous ringing of her phone till it died down.

To her disappointment, this only stopped for a brief moment as the loud ringing went on again. Ji Hyo sat up and heaved a heavy sigh. She wasn’t expecting any calls from her manager this morning as today was her rest day after all. She grabbed her phone by the bedside to answer, without bothering to check who the caller was.

“Yeoboseyo,” not masking any trace of irritance in her tone.

“NOONA!!!” The voice beamed at the other end of the line. She instantly recognized who was disrupting her morning sleep.

“Yah Kwangsoo-ah! Not so loud, it’s so early in the morning,” she scolded him.

Kwangsoo laughed, “Don’t tell me you went drinking last night again?”

“Aish. It’s none of your business. Why are you calling me at this time?” she grumbled.

“Noona, it’s already 10 am—,” he responded sweetly

“What do you want?” she cut him off.

“Come and join me? I’m right outside your door.”

“You’re what?” Ji Hyo got off her bed and headed for their home security monitor to find Kwangsoo standing there.

“I’m outside your door,” he repeated.

“Yes, I can see that now,” she said.

“Any plans of letting me in?” he smiled teasingly at the camera.

“Maybe not so I could go back to sleep,” she blankly replied.

“Aww, Noona! Come on!” he begged.

Ji Hyo unlocked the front door and unpleasantly welcomed him inside.

“Thanks Noona and here I brought you some food!!” he happily handed her a box of sweet treats from her go-to bakery.

“So what do you want in exchange of this?” she got a piece of pastry and ate it as she placed the box on the kitchen counter.

“Come with me to see Jong Kook Hyung.”

“Why? You could just see him yourself.”

“Noona, please?”

Ji Hyo stared at him blankly and reached for a donut from the box.

“Aaay! You can’t be serious! Don’t give me the cold shoulder now. I don’t have much time,” Kwangsoo pleaded.

Ji Hyo’s eyes widened, “You want me to come with you to see him now?”

“YES! That’s why I came here,” he explained.

“You’re ridiculous. He’s in a shoot right now and I don’t even visit his filming sets! Imagine the scene that would create,” she munched on her food.

“What kind of girlfriend are you? Don’t you want to support him?”

Ji Hyo kept herself busy with the donut and playfully ignored him as she went through her phone to check her calendar. She was able to confirm two things: 1. She really has no schedule today and 2. her boyfriend was currently filming I Can See Your Voice. She suddenly remembered their conversation a few nights ago. Lee Sun Bin was guesting for Season 6.

“Are you even listening to me?” Kwangsoo complained.

“Do you really want me to accompany you to see Jong Kook oppa?” she eyed him suspiciously “or do you just want me to chaperone you to see Sun Bin?” she teased.

Kwangsoo glared at her, “Noona, it’s time to pay back for the countless times I’ve covered for you and hyung.”

Ji Hyo glared back at him, “Arasso. Give me 10 minutes to get ready.”

“Thank god! I thought you wouldn’t budge!” Kwangsoo released a huge sigh and took out a danish from the box.

Ji Hyo immediately slapped his hand as the danish fell from his grasp.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Kwangsoo complained.

“That’s mine. You’re not getting any for disturbing my sleep!”

“Aish, just hurry up!”

Ji Hyo stuck out her tongue at him before going to her room to prepare.

_________________________________________________________________________________

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Ji Hyo scowled at him.

“Noona, come on. You can’t back out now. Just help me out here,” Kwangsoo held her left arm.

They were currently sitting inside Kwangsoo’s car. The moment they arrived at the studio location, Kwangsoo had parked his car in the basement and revealed that no one actually knows about his plan to visit Sun Bin, not even her manager. Ji Hyo gaped at him and upon seeing the look in her eyes, he immediately begged her to contact Gap Jin so they could get in their dressing rooms without creating any fuss.

“Aish. I shouldn’t have answered your phone call this morning,” Ji Hyo grumbled as she dialed Gap Jin’s number to make the arrangements.

Ten minutes later, Gap Jin knocked on Kwangsoo’s window with a teasing smile on his face.

Gap Jin slyly grinned as Kwangsoo rolled the window down, “I heard you called for me. Congratulations, by the way. You’ve managed to get Ms. Song out of her house.” Gap Jin offered his hand and Kwangsoo shook it lightly while laughing.

Ji Hyo rolled her eyes at the two, “Let’s just get this over, shall we?”

She put on a mask before getting out of the car. Gap Jin chuckled at the sight of her coming towards him. She was wearing a cap, a mask, an oversized hoodie and leggings in black. Basically, she suited up like Jong Kook.

She frowned at him, “Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“Ani. Hyung is just rubbing off on you, that’s all,” he replied.

She bit her lip and blushed at his statement. She couldn’t deny that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter