I. first chapter

unhappy ending II.

Entering someone's life unaware of what will happen next is like reading the last chapter of a book without reading the title.

You know her name, but do you know what her name means?

You know her smile, but do you know the reason why she was smiling?

You know you're standing near her, but what if you're already falling?

           -Kim Dahyun; Chapter 1-

 

 

Rushing to get back home as her mother told her to go home as early as possible after her last class, almost tripping but she handled it pretty well; despite a tower of books blocking her way.

"Mom! Mom! What happened?" She shouted while knocking on the door, panicking as to why her mother called her early today for the first time ever. She's running out of breath, shaking out of nervousness. Then the door opened with her mom smiling at her pulling her in to the kitchen.

"Help me bake a cake I heard we're finally meeting our new neighbour!"

Sana's jaw dropped. "All of these for a new neighbour?! Mom we don't even know if they're gonna like us or if they are good people! What if we get murdered? Or what if they are cannibals and eat us? Why! Are! You! So! Kind!"  Shaking her mother and yelling out of frustrationSana almost cried, she would have been studying right now peacefully at their school's library but she's home, baking a cake for someone who she didn't have a clue was.

Standing in front of their dear new neighbour's home, she took the initiative to ring the doorbell for her mother is busy lighting a candle on a cake. A freaking candle. "Mom this isn't a birthday." Sana whispered to her mom, secondhand embarrassment creeping in her veins. "Sana we are THE Minatozakis, we do not disappoint." Her mom pointed out before chuckling. "Oh there they are. Hi!"

-------------

"Mom this is embarrassing you didn't have to invite them to dinner!"  Sana facepalmed as she continued to prepare the dishes. 

"Look at your dad enjoying his time drinking with Mr. Kim and his son. And Mrs. Kim is cooking more food in their home! How nice is that huh and look how handsome their son is."  Her mom winked, head pointing to where the Kims' son is.

"You know I don't like men."  Sana rolled her eyes, her mom giving her a teasing look as she faked a cough. "Look who's coming Sana."

'I didn't know they had a daughter...' Sana thought, bowing slightly to greet the young woman in front of her.

"She just got home from class, my daughter, Dahyun."  Standing shyly as she Dahyun shook Sana's hand. 

'Her hand was soft, and her skin is like milk. She's very pretty and warm, she talks very kindly too; sweet and careful to look more into her voice...'

Maybe her mom's idea to invite their new neighbour to dinner was great...

-------------

 

I met her, my world stopped

But I still felt my heart beating

It was just one time but I think she's really beautiful

It was just one time but it felt like forever

-Minatozaki Sana; Chapter 1-