IV. fourth chapter

unhappy ending II.

yesterday, we made love
today, we make love
tomorrow, we'll make love
-Kim Dahyun-

-------

The definition of a day well spent for Dahyun is Sana. Her with Sana.

It's as easy as it is since she is stuck in an almost empty room with just books, and boring foods. Because for the nth time, nothing really interesting ever happened in this chapter of her life.

But of course, Sana interests her.

'How's your day? Did you eat? Are you breathing fine, feeling well?' Were the same old questions she heard from her girlfriend, but as much as she almost-hated hearing it, she would still answer her with a 'yes, I ate, I'm breathing fine, I'm doing well.'

Sana enters Dahyun's room twice a day. First as her doctor and second being her girlfriend. Dahyun would probably hate the first one if it's not Sana. She hated everything inside here, knowing that Dahyun is such a sweet creature, this room, medication—- and doctors really just drive her crazy.

She'll die soon. And Sana should just stop caring about her, that's what her demons say. And on the other side of her shoulder sits an Angel who tells her everynight that one day she'll get out of here and Sana? She will marry her.

That, that is what Dahyun always wanted. To marry her four year girlfriend.

And tell her family that they were wrong.

About Sana.

About Minatozaki Sana.

Flashback.

"I thought they were okay? I thought we were okay?" Sana cried out, resting on Dahyun's embrace.

The Minatozaki and Kim's relationship started great until Dahyun told her family that she was inlove with Sana.

Sana's family knew first and they were very open about it but the Kims? They weren't.

For they said that the one who should marry Sana, was Dahyun's brother.

But no, they can't just control everything and things shouldn't go as the way they planned. Sana is inlove with Dahyun, and Dahyun feels the same way for Sana. 

"Let go? Let go of what, let go of Sana? Bull! My brother doesn't even like her! Why mom? For reputation? For money? That's ing bull!"

These were the words she remembers saying before she got kicked out of their house, but who are they kidding? Sana's family welcomed her in and they became happier without the presence of the Kims, and their disgusting intentions.

End of flashback. 

 

"Goodmorning." Sana greeted as soon as Dahyun opened her eyes. 

"Were you staring?" She chuckled, sitting up as she pats her side; a signal for Sana to sit beside her. 

"What would you do if I did?" Sana smirked, playing with Dahyun's fingers as she rests on her shoulder. 

Dahyun just shook her head, smiling. "Sana." 

"Hmm?" 

"I know you have things to do, but can you tell me something?" 

"I'm here, what do you want to hear?" 

"I almost forgot how life feels outside."

Sana stopped for a moment, looking at Dahyun's weak eyes. She didn't know what to feel or what to say, for the longing in Dahyun's eyes is choking her; almost intoxicating to her, she couldn't produce words. 

"I... Don't know Dahyunie..." She smiled softly, "I stopped observing too, I didn't want to feel anything if it wasn't with you..." 

"You have to stop doing everything for me you know that right?" Dahyun responded, making a slight squeeze on Sana's hand. 

Sana chuckled, "I know that, I have to take care of myself too. But nothing really fills me and things are just so dull whenever I look at it without you."

Dahyun only smiled, laughing slightly as she takes in her girlfriend's sappy speech. 

"Do you want to go somewhere later after my work? Let's go to the rooftop." Sana enthusiastically said. 

"Can we do that?" Dahyun's wide eyed. "Of course we can!" 

"Then it's a deal." Dahyun smiled, she always smiled but it was the first time that her eyes did the same. 

 

Cuddling in a not-so-soft bed, they talked about random stuff not even caring about the time. Life was not so good to them, but fate must have given them happiness as an apology for life's cruelness.

They have each other

In each other's arms. Comfort coming from the warmth of their singing hearts. Comfort coming from the unending love they have for each other. 

-------
i'm not scared
if i die today
i don't care
if i'll be born again
because i know
i will keep coming back
to you
-Minatozaki Sana-

 

​​note: angst