Chapter - 2

Sapphire Blue

 

Recap

"Sir, the Boss wants to talk with you."

He says as he waits for me to come out.

************************************

I nod towards him as I switch off the ignition and come out.

I look towards the car of the stranger and I see the driver standing beside the car with one of the doors open as in to indicate me to get inside.

I sigh as I think of the various possibilities of what can happen if I go inside a car at night and on a deserted road. 'Not a good idea!' I decide.

I head towards the driver once again.
"I don't think it's a good idea to talk inside the car. Could you please ask your boss to come out and talk?"

I ask him politely as I wait for his reply.

He nods as he informs his boss and then closes the already open door. After a minute I see the person coming out from the other side of the door.

From what I could see from my distance was a tall man wearing a deep blue tuxedo. His hairstyle looked perfectly styled and his jawline shined as if reflecting the light falling over it. As I analyzed his facial features, I realized he looked more and more familiar.

As soon as he walked towards me I was able to see his face.
To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Oh My God! LAY!!"
I shouted excitedly as I ran towards him and hugged him.

He returned my hug at the same time with the same energy.

"So, you finally remember me?"
He asked teasingly as he hugged me more tightly to express his happiness.

"Yes! How can I even forget you? You are the best person I've ever met in my life."
I smile as I step back to look at him.

He smiles back at me.

"So, when did you arrive here in America?"
I asked as he tilted his head slightly and ruffled my hair.

"Yesterday for business reasons, Baek"
I hum at his reply.

"I even recognized your car at first glance and you didn't even recognize me even while looking at me for a whole minute."
He complained as I hit him lightly in protest.

"Not my fault! I couldn't see your car because it's too dark to see at the place you were standing"
I reply as he gives a goofy smile towards me.

"Oh! Where are you heading so late at night?"
He recalls as he asks me.

I suddenly realize that I was supposed to be at the club right now.

"! Lay, I am so sorry but right now I am supposed to go. It's pretty urgent."
I reply as I fix my hairs again.

"It's alright. I'll call you later and then we can meet?"
He asks as I nod and we both leave towards our destination. 

***************

"Oh thank gods! You're finally here."

Sehun says dramatically as he yanks my hand and enters inside the club.

We head towards the bar as he orders drinks for both of us. I look around the club and I could feel myself get excited as soon as my favorite song is started bursting through the loudspeakers.

I try to yank Sehun with me to dance together.

'Gods! Why he's so heavy ?!' I ask myself as I try to yank him again to make him stand from his seat.

"Why are you pulling me, Baek?"

He asks me dramatically as he grabs his drink again and takes a shot.

"Sehun! Get up now! It's my favorite song being played and I want to dance"

I say as I pull him harder this time and finally, he's standing.

"Favorite song? You like every singer's song. Every song is your favorite if I am not wrong"

He says as he follows me along.

"Oh, you are not wrong. I just like to appreciate talent."

I say as I smile towards him.

**************************

3rd Person POV:

A building shining with the lights and decorations surrounding it with no sound nowhere near it have people standing outside drinking and chilling while some fighting with reasons related to jealousy, power. Their fights, fooling around, chilling without care stops when they look at the object heading towards the same building they are standing near it. 

A man comes out of the Bugatti Veyron, his aura speaking expensive and out of the league as the man of the subject throws his keys towards the guard.

His walk sleek as the guard salutes him and opens the door for him. The loud sound comes bursting through the door and the man heads inside making every girl turn their heads towards his direction and the guys being jealous.

The seriousness of the man's face vanishes as soon as he sees someone.

"Lay! Hey man!"

The man says as he gives a bro hug to his friend. Lay smiles in return as he indicates the waiter to take their order.

"Did I make you wait?"

The man asks as he looks at Lay.

"No, you did not. I arrived at the same time as you"

Lay replies as he looks around the club.

His eyes widen suddenly making the other question him

"What? Why are you looking shocked?"

The man asks as he looks at Lay as the waiter brings their drinks.

"I saw someone familiar. I didn't expect that he was heading here"

Lay replies as he turns his head towards the latter.

"Wait! Let me introduce you to him. He's a nice person and the best friend you can ever have in your life."

Lay says as the latter shrugs in return and both of them head towards the other person.

****************

Baekhyun's POV:

"Baek!"

I hear someone call my name as I turn my head towards the source.

I see Lay heading towards me along with a man beside him.

"Oh My God! Lay! You are here as well!"

I say as I hug him but I could feel the other person's eyes on me.

He smiles as he returns my hug. He lets go as he turns towards the other person standing beside him. I look in the same direction as I see the man. I find him staring at me for some reason but smiles when Lay whispers something in his ears. He nods back and then both of them are looking towards me.

"Baekhyun, meet my friend Chanyeol."

Lay says as Chanyeol extends his hands towards me.

I return his gesture as I introduce myself

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun."

I smile as I try to take back my hand but his hold tightens as he grips it tightly.

"Umm.."

I try to yank back but then I'm suddenly yanked towards him. My heartbeat increases as I look towards him. He's looking at me straight in my eyes as if trying to strip down the walls around me. His face comes too close as he keeps looking at me making me tremble in his hold. I try to move back to have some distance and to ease my racing heart.

He smiles with my reaction as he speaks softly 

"May I have a dance with you?"

I am shocked as I try to calm my racing heart. I look directly at his eyes as I reply firmly

"I'm sorry but I have an urgent thing to do. I'll take my leave now"

I yank my hand from him as I grab my phone and inform Sehun that I'll be leaving early.

 

I hurry towards the parking place but suddenly I am thrown down on the ground and my hair is being yanked tightly making me face upwards.

I look at the person as I say

"It's you again!"

"What? You were expecting someone else then?"

He asks as I smirk towards him.

"Yeah! I was expecting someone who can fight but then you had to ruin my expectations."

I say smugly but wince as he yanks my hair again.

"Careful !"

I shout towards him.

"Aren't you speaking too much boy? Let me show you what hurts."

He says as he yanks my hairs again and makes me stand.

I take this as a chance and kick behind his leg making him fall on his knees. I grab his hair and yank it with great force. He shouts due to pain as he yanks my hair in return. I hit behind his neck with a swift move as he faints.

I drag him towards the corner as I tie his hands and legs. 

"Have a good time trying to remove these ropes around you"

I say as I smile and stand up as I swirl my car keys in my hands and finally head back home in my Bugatti.

*******************

3rd Person POV:

His blue eyes were so mesmerizing. As long as he stood there, it was like I was held captive by those captivating eyes of his. 

I never got hard so quickly in my life. Not even in the presence of a beautiful woman. When he trembled as I held him tight, I felt the shock travel towards the south.

'I'm straight but why I'm feeling like this?!'

I questioned myself as I looked closely towards the little pup again.

In between my questions towards myself, I heard a soft voice as I realized that it's from the same person who has subjected me to this dilemma. 

"Umm"

He stutters as he looks me in the eye and tries to yank his hands from me. 'Cute' I thought. He tries again but this time his hand touches my c*** by mistake. I feel pleasure run through me as the boy in front of me yanks his hands away from there. His cheeks turn pink as I look at him again and then I realize 'He's the one.'  I smile as I accept the fact. The fact that I'm his from now on.

"May I have a dance with you?"

I ask as I look towards him.

He looks shocked but replies back

"I'm sorry I have an urgent thing to do. I 'll take my leave now."

As soon as he finishes speaking, he hurries out of the club.

I realize that he's leaving so I run towards him as I inform Lay

"Lay, I'll be back in a second."

I say as I run towards the direction Baekhyun left. I find him but I am stopped by a drunk man, making me stop in my way. I try to get away from the drunk man but he stands in front of my way making me unable to go towards Baekhyun. As soon as I look towards him,  I see a man heading towards him.

I see him fighting the man and I'm amazed by how swift his movements are.

When he was kicked by that man, I wanted to punch that guy till he pleads for his life but my love is too talented. He outdid him in a fight in just a few seconds. Pretty bad defeat for a man's pride.

I smile as I see him tying that man with the ropes after the other fainted. Finally, that drunk man is nowhere near my sight and I head towards him. I see him leave before I can reach him.

I am disappointed but then I recall that man. I head towards the man who attacked him and kick him in his stomach to revenge for my love.

******************

BonuS ScenE:

(Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, and Chanyeol having  a movie night)

Baekhyun: I'm going to get a coffee, anybody wants anything?

Sehun: I'll have the same.

Lay: Just a glass of water, please.

Chanyeol: I'll have you.

Baekhyun: ...

Sehun: ...

Lay: ...

 

***********

A/N: First of all, I'm sorry for making y'all wait so long. >.<

Second, I would like to explain that Chanyeol is very accepting of the fact that he likes Baekhyun even if he's straight because he only likes Baekhyun and no one else.

Third, do y'all like the bonus scenes? Should I continue adding them?

I usually add those to share the character's personality.