Chapter - 1

Sapphire Blue

Baekhyun's POV

Bang!

"Wow! Mr. Byun, look at the target. That's my 15th shot that went right in the middle without any mistakes in between. 
I said as I turned towards my dad and swirled the gun in my hands while smiling.

"Well well, if it isn't my son then who can challenge me like that?"
Dad spoke as he smiled lovingly and walked towards me.

"So, it means that I'm now an expert like you? Is my training over now dad?!" 
I asked excitedly as I continued swirling the gun in my hands.

"Nope, not yet."
My dad spoke as he took the gun from my hands.

"But, why dad?"
I asked out of curiosity.

"I know you want to become an expert and you are doing good but if you can take this gun back from me then, I'll consider you an expert. So, tell me, Mr. Byun. Are you ready for the challenge?"
Dad asked while he took his position and pointed the gun at my head.

"Huh, Dad this isn't funny. I can easily take this gun from you and being younger I have more chance to win this challenge so I think you should give up now."
I said while smirking.

"Are you sure my boy? Because from what I know you won't be able to come near at least 5 cm of this gun."
Dad said as he started twirling the gun in his hand.

Frustrated with the teasing from my dad, I leap forwards as I tried to take the gun from dad's hand but failed to do so.

After 5 minutes of me trying hard to reach the gun, I yelled up in frustration and sat on the ground as a defeat.

"What happened, son? Tired so soon?"
Dad asked while smiling.

"Why am I not able to take that gun?!!"
I said while weeping like a small child.

 "Son, there are still many things that you have yet to learn and defeating your dad is one of them. So I want you to keep trying and working hard. I know you will be able to do it and I am waiting for that day."
Dad said while smiling.

I look up towards my dad and give a warm genuine smile as a reply while standing up. 

I tuck my hands inside my jeans pocket as I give him a smug smile as I reply
"Mr. Byun you don't have to wait long for that because that day will come soon enough."

He gives me a smile in return and gently taps on my shoulders as he turns to go back inside the house. 
I look at my dad's back before I follow him back inside the house. I inform my dad that I'll be in my room before going upstairs.

A few minutes of me taking a nap I am disturbed by the loud ringing of my phone. I look at my phone screen as I see Sehun's name flash on it. 'Yeah, I am not picking it' I decide as I go back to sleeping but two minutes later I am again disturbed by my phone ringing.

I sigh as I decide to answer it.

"BAEKKIEE!!!" I hear Sehun screaming just as I answer.

I take my phone far away from my ears and wait until the screaming is stopped.

"Sehun! Why are you screaming so loud? My ears are precious you know"
I say sarcastically to him.

"There's a new club which has recently been opened. Let's go today Baek please please please..." I hear Sehun ranting while I roll my eyes at the obvious reason.

"I knew it! I knew that you were calling me to join you in a club."
I say as I rub my temples.

"But Baekkiee please you have to come. This club has recently opened but it's famous among everyone now."

He speaks in return.

"I am not going to any club. I have morning classes tomorrow."

I say in a final tone.

"If you don't come with me then I'll be all alone. Please, Baekkiee, come with me. I promise I won't drink. We will only dance, okay?"
He says in his aegyo voice.

"Oh my god! Sehun, we can just chill at home and binge-watch movies. Another thing is don't even try to use your aegyo voice on me. It's not gonna work."
I say as I decide to end the call.

"Okay, I didn't want to do this Baek but you leave me no choice"
He says as he laughs.

I decide against the idea of hanging up as I ask out of curiosity.

"What are you planning to do now?"
 

"You remember that Monalisa video?"
He asks me in a sweet tone.

"Sehun, don't start. What are you going to do with it?"

There was a small pause before he replied.
"I will show it to our Calculus teacher"
He says in a final tone.

"No no-no-no. You won't do it."
I say hurriedly.

"I will! I will!"
He says humorously as I hear him laughing from the other side.

"Okay, I lost. I will join you."
I say as I sigh loudly to let him know that I am still not interested.

"Hah! I knew it. So, I'll meet you at 7 in front of the club and don't be late."
He says excitedly.

"Sure but if I don't find you outside the club at 7 then I'll be returning."

I say as I wait for his reply.

"Ok ok. So, I'll see you later. Bye!"
He says excitedly as he hangs up.

I sigh as I think about my idea of sleeping and relaxing all day is ruined.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as I ruffle my hairs to give it a rough style as I get ready to leave for the club. I pick up my car keys as I go outside.

I buckle up as I start my car and start driving. I stop when I see the red light as I wait for it to turn green.

As soon as I see the lights green, I continue my driving but 3 minutes later I press the brakes suddenly as I see an animal come in front of my car. 'Thank god! I was driving at a slow speed.' I think as I take a deep breath but then I hear a loud bang as I am forcefully thrown in front because of the force.

'Great! Now someone had to collide with my car. Amazing!' I think sarcastically as I get out of my car after unbuckling myself. I slam my car door loudly as I go behind my car and look at the traitor who damaged my car. I look at the stranger's car as I check the damage. 'They don't have any damage as compared to my car. Oh! The back of my car is kinda wrecked badly'  I think as I analyze the damage. My analysis is disturbed when my phone rings loudly. I pick it up without checking the caller's name.

"What?"

I say as I continue looking at the damage done to my car.

"When are you coming it's already 7:10"

I hear Sehun speak as I realize that I am running late. I panic as I decide to look at the damage later and just decide to drive towards the club because the last time I remember, leaving Sehun alone at a club is not a good idea.

"I am coming! Just wait a few more minutes"

I say hurriedly as I hang up.

I look at the stranger's car when I see someone coming out and walking towards me.

He looks at me then at my car as he says

"Sir, we are so sorry for the damage. We will compensate for the damage done to your car. Please give us your number so we can compensate for it."

I listen to the man in front of me as my mind is still revolving over the fact that I am running late.

I look at the damage in my car again and then look at the man standing in front of me. I decide as I say

"No. No need to compensate, it was my fault to stop in the middle of the road. You can continue wherever you were going. The damage done in your car is not much so I don't think there will be any problems regarding this. I'll take my leave then."

After finishing I turn back as I get back inside my car and buckle myself up. As I start my car, I am disturbed by a knock on my car window.

I look at it as I see the man again. I lower the window glass as I wait for him to speak.

"Sir, the boss wants to talk."

He says as he waits for me to come out.

*******************************************************

BonuS ScenE:

"Baekkieee, look at the camera and tell me what do you think about our calculus teacher?"

Sehun says as he records video of Baekhyun while he's drunk.

"You know he's like Monalisa, wherever I sit his eyes follow. It's like he's always looking at me"

Baekhyun says while giggling.

"He's Moncalculisa"

Baekhyun continues while giggling.

"Baekkiee is so cute~"

Sehun cooes.