Her Ryan Gold

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present day.

“W-what?”

Cho Yoon Ji, her stylist and friend looks up from her phone and repeats, “Your Ryan Gold is Kim Jae Wook. I heard he just accepted today. They will be releasing the official announcement tomorrow morning.” 

Min Young gulps and puts down the book she is reading before her shaking hand drops it. She clears . “When you say Kim Jae Wook, you mean Kim Jae Wook?”

Yoon Ji’s carefully drawn eyebrows snap together and she gives her a puzzled look. “Exactly how many Kim Jae Wook actor do you know?” 

“Um…” She only knows one. And that’s precisely what she’s afraid of.

“He’s that actor who played as the gay baker from…” She taps one finger on her chin. “What’s that movie again?”

“Antique,” she says flatly. Yep. That’s the same Kim Jae Wook she knows. The same man she carefully made sure she doesn’t cross paths for the past six years. Her manager thought she was just nuts about security every time she asks for the roster of actors and celebrities involved in any project or event she was attending. Oh yes, she was sooo careful. Until now.

She surges to her feet and starts pacing. It’s all her fault. She was so eager to move on from the dating scandal with Park Seo Joon, and start a new project that she did not even check who was in talks to play Ryan Gold. And now, it’s too late. She stops pacing in front of the wall opposite Yoon Ji, and has the sudden urge to bang her head against it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter