The memory of a friend

𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

——————o——————
 

 

 

"So that’s the entire story of how you three ended together?"

 

Sooyoung started at them with an expected look in her eyes, the story of how her roommates ended together was something new and cute; hearing that kind of relationship was really rare but not bad. The way of the three girls had different sides, it wasn’t an excuse to not being together, because the different sides were the complete that the three needed in their lives. She was trying to understand how people could be with more than one person, the girls sitting with her in that couch was explaining everything to her, the way the eyes of them were shining for the question of Sooyoung, just telling their parts of the story was causing her to love the story without doubt.

 

Before became the lovely but dorky trio in collage, two of them were friends, together with other two girls they were the most popular people in their high school. Jihyo And Nayeon were part of the council, president and vice, while Tzuyu and Sana were volleyball players, them being friends since day one were really like family, they won an scholarship with their notes. Sana and Nayeon became girlfriends in their last year of High school, thanks to their friends, because seeing that two girls dying for each other and not realizing it were really tired. Their friends knew about the love of their friends but knowing they didn’t realizing it, they stayed quiet, Jihyo already knew about her feelings nut the fear of losing her best friends was bigger, so she shut down her feeling before Tzuyu could discover it.

“I admit that wasn’t my smarter movement.” The voice of Jihyo was full of shame.

“But look the good side.” Sooyoung hugged her strong.

“What’s the good side of not confessing the person you like?”

“You two met Mina, who I suppose was the thing that was missing in your life.” The nod and smile in Jihyo face was enough to know she was right.

 

Jihyo ended in Law College, Nayeon was in Arts College, getting her Drama Major, Sana ended studying in Psychology College and Tzuyu in Veterinary College, when the last one met Mina, who was Arts College, getting her Dance performance Major in ballet, it was Nayeon presented her to Tzuyu because she was looking for a new apartment, her best friends were in a relationship in that time, she loved them but the fact of third wheeling was not her favorite thing she decided to look for another place, also she knew couples need time alone. The connection between Tzuyu and Mina was instant, like soulmates in action, she presented her to all her friends, and Mina did the same, a lot of people thought they were dating in that time.

“If you were the same as now, I would think the same thing.”

“Really? You thought that?”

“Yes, I thought Jihyo was a friend more and you two were dating or close to that.”

“You would guess if the three of us were together that time?” it was Jihyo the one making the question on her side.

“Well yes, or something like you three need to be alone and talk about the situation.” The laughs that the girls left were really contagious.

“I guess you right; we were the same as now but not kisses.” The voice of Mina was soft but with such happiness.

In that time Jihyo was really jealous of them, because they’re so unlike and she had the feeling of she was being left to a side. Like this new girl was really nice and pretty, like Tzuyu, but the feeling for her was really rare, she ended talked with Sana and Nayeon, who tried to gave her the best tips they could, but she understood her feelings when that same night she reached home and she saw the two girls sleeping in the couch. After talked about it. They became a strong trio. They started slowly with the love part, but how the girls started to fall for each other without even realizing it was easy.

"Mina was the first who brought the name of this?" The girl asked.

 

"Yes, she in fact talked with both of us, although it was Jihyo who tried, it was Mina who confessed to us.” Tzuyu hugged the girl.

"The surprised in her face when we said to her that the feeling was mutual, she really didn’t expect us to have feelings for her." Jihyo left a laugh.

"It was surprising, because I thought they just needed someone to realize their feelings for each other and then goodbye.” Mina hugged the girl back trying to hide from the looks.

"Anyway, after that, it was so natural; I think it feels natural since day one." Tzuyu smiles at the two girls, with lovely eyes.

Sooyoung knew that, better than anyone, she moved into that apartment without expecting to found three girls being in love with each other. She was okay with that tough, because love it was the thing she love and adore the most, and the place was big, comfy, with good company and cheap enough. So she took the chance, she doesn’t regret the decision because waking up and walking into the apartment everyday with those girls were something grateful.

"I love this story guys, it’s funny and goofy like you three." Sooyoung left a chuckle before hugging the tree girls.

"Your story with Seungwan is lovely two." Mina talked between the girls.

"You still match after so many years apart, and I don’t care what you said, you two work so good together is a joke now." Jihyo said letting Sooyoung arms.

"The letters are a cute thing, how do you still communicate like that after so much, and not with technology like the others." Mina agreed with her girlfriends.

"She always explained that, through technology we could lose contact or interest, writing a letter is having three principal things. First, too much things to tell, second, the responsibility of sent a letter and not left the person in the air, and three but not least important, the desire of responding the letter the person sent you."

 

"On that’s cute, we should do something like that when-" Sooyoung got distracted but the movement of her phone in the jacket she was wearing, taking her phone out she saw some notifications.

 

Jisoo o|-<: Hey Soo!

Jisoo o|-<: I’m back from Thailand after seeing Lisa.

Jisoo o|-<: we need to meet, I miss my girl!

Jisoo o|-<: DONT let me hanging, I’m waiting for a response.

Jisoo o|-<: love u ❤️

 

 

 

 

 

——————————o———————————

 

 

 

 

 

The place where Jisoo and Sooyoung were having dinner was nice, with a soft but warm vibe; the place was full of colorful plants. The softly music plying in the background was calming, the piano with the cello were filling the place with a cheery atmosphere. The amount of people in the restaurant wasn’t bad, because they were in their own world talking or eating the delicious food. The idea of come to this restaurant was of Jisoo, saying to Sooyoung that the food there was amazing and the place was nice to have a good time with friends.

"Alright you weren’t lying about the food, this is extremely delicious." A happy Sooyoung said before taking another piece of her food.

 

"I told you! This place is so good.”

“I hear that you received an opportunity to participate in a drama.”

Jisoo stared at her while drinking her wine. “I don’t want to know who told you that, but yes.” Sooyoung left a little shriek with a funny dance winning a laugh of Jisoo. “That’s so cool! Hope you became famous, please don’t forget about me please." The taller girl joked about it winning a chuckle.

Talking with her old friend, was something Sooyoung needed some time ago, she missed the girl so much after being in different years, almost always texting and calling. But talking in person with her was definitely better. The girl in front of her didn’t change a lot since their time in high school, her puppy eyes and big smile always there, and hearing her with the same girl since the begging of high school was even better.

"So, Lisa and you saw each other on vacations?"

"Yes, she taught me some place in Thailand, she’s was like a kid with her favorite candy."

“Well, in some way, she was with her favorite candy.” She won a little punch in her shoulder, seeing a blushed Jisoo was definitely the thing she missed the most.

But could not resist the melt in the look on Jisoo’s eyes, they were shining like two stars; the smile in her face was also lovely and cute like the girl. The love her friend had for her girlfriend was a pleasure to see.

"Say to her that I say hi." Sooyoung said before add. “it seems like she forgot about her friend.”

"She didn’t forget about you, don’t be dramatic, but enough of me, I hear that you’re working in an animal shelter?"

"Yes, we have pretty animals; the work there is always funny or a little sad." The girl smile hearing her friend talking about her love for animals. "It’s crazy how you love animals so much, I always questioned why you didn’t end studying veterinary."

Sooyoung just smile at her friend already knowing the answer of that. "It was a surprised to everyone, even my parents were kind of surprised when I decided to study in the Drama College, but just like you, I love acting because I can do plenty of things."

 

"It’s kind of sad that like I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter