Feelings are for later

𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tulips were blooming around the city, the university was filled by them, students could be seen walking and sitting on the campus, it was something common to see at that hour of the day, the warm weather for the season in Canada, was something welcomed by its entire people. It was amazing to see how the color white and cold was replaced by the colorful aura around them and the amount of emotions around was the same as good. The different groups of people sitting in the campus were noticeable from any direction; they were chatting and laughing filling the ambient with different sounds. Amount all the groups there; three girls were reunited close to some tulips, taking pictures of them to make memories of the good season around.

“I can’t believe it’s already May.” The voice of Chaeyoung was clear and full of happiness beside the tiny girl.

“I can’t believe it either, how the time fly when you’re around people you like and doing what do you love the most.”

“Look at Seulgi being all soft for the ambient!” The laughs of both girls were heard around them after said girl slapped softly Seungwan’s arm.

The three girls were together after classes that morning and part of the afternoon, after having lunch, the idea of walk outside and sat in the grass was of the tiny girl. Seeing her mom’s favorite season was something she always loved although her favorite one was winter, just like her grandfather. Her mother loved colors and flowers the most, so spring season always brought the wish of go and visit her parents not matter how busy her day or week could it be, it was an hour of trip away from the university, but she could drag with her Seulgi, her mother was always happy to see their face.

“Wan, are you with us or what?” the voice of the blonde brought her attention to reality.

“Not really, sorry, I was thinking of visiting my parents some of these days, the weather is beautiful, so it would not be problem.” She smiled turning to her friend to hear her better. “What were you saying?”

“I was talking about the project I´m doing for my composition class, my teacher is requesting a song and I’m having problems with the melody and the lyrics.” Both girls looked at her. “I have some words for it but the melody is impossible to me, I can’t find the right one.” Seulgi made a sound catching the attention of her friends. “Maybe Wan can help you with that? Shes really good in that class” Chaeyoung looked at the tiny girl on her side. Her eyes were filled by hope. “Would you really do that for me? If you say yes i will love you forever.”

“Yes of course, I don’t have any problem helping you with this, that classes can be a pain on the sometimes.” The blonde girl left a squealing of emotion before tackled the girl with a hug to the girl with full happiness. “Thank you so much! You’re really my salvation. I will pay you with food.” Seulgi cleared . “I was the one of the idea, I do deserve to be treat with food too.” Both girls laughed and Chaeyoung hugged Seulgi too, saying thank for the idea. “Of course, I will treat you both with the best food a college broke student can effort.” The laughs filled the group after heard that.

“The song is about what? And when is the day you have to deliver to the teacher?” Seungwan asked a couple of minutes later to her friend. “The teacher said that the song has to be about someone realizing their feelings towards their friend and not wanting to confess, being only conforms to the thought of being only friends and nothing more, it has to transmit that sadness of a strong love not being reciprocal. And the time to deliver the project is at the end of this month.” Chaeyoung stared at her with an eyebrow raised. “You think you can do that? I can let you borrow what I write early so you can see the idea in a better way.”

“Actually, that would be perfect, with that I think I can start some part and with you in our apartment we can put everything together.” Chaeyoung nodded with a smile before getting up and grabbing her things lying on the floor with them. “I have classes right now and tomorrow too, I will send it to you for email today after arriving to my dorm, can we meet on Wednesday? I have to reserve the studio first to record, you know how the studio is request, but if I talk to the right people I think I can find a spot to the next Friday.”

“That sounds good to me, I will be waiting.” Chaeyoung left them after a thanks and a goodbye hug. “This is going to be exiting; having you two singing and playing on the apartment can help me with some projects too.” Seulgi said before helping her to get up and walk towards their next classes that sunny and warm day. She looked at the tulips growing for a last time before entering the building, saying goodbye to her friend with the promise of meeting there later to go out and have dinner together. She was already thinking about the words for the song and the melody, like Seulgi said, it would be fun to write a song, and more about the plot of the song. The same day after both girls went out to eat, and they were on the living room seeing a movie, or mostly Seungwan, because Seulgi was taking with her girlfriend, and nothing could bring her to pay actually attention. She saw on her laptop the email with the work and ideas of her friend, she catches the idea and sitting on the couch, she started to work on the words of that song, making it more ideas than actually work, waiting to be with her friend to make both the songs with ideas.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

The next day, her friend dragged her out to the library saying. “You can’t spend the spring season in that place, we need you to received sun and vitamins.” Now they were on a park close to the university, taking pictures with Seulgi’s camera. “You know, to be a person majoring in dance, the photography means something to you.” Seungwan talked seeing how her friend was in a funny position on the floor, trying to capture the animals swimming on the lake. “You know how much photography and drawing mean to me Wan, it’s not new.”

“I know is not new, but is still surprising me, how you didn’t took a major in arts, like Irene didn’t take one in acting.” Seulgi made a triumphant sound after seeing the picture in her camera. “She really wanted that, but business catcher her attention the last year of High School, mostly because of her father.” The tiny girl nodded seeing her friend. “What about Yeri?” Seulgi looked at her before taking position. “She majoring in business wasn’t a surprise to anybody; she always knew what she wanted to do.”

“You right, she was the only of us with that clear.”

“Let’s walk to that part of the park, the light seems to be better there, maybe I can take a couple of picture of you.” Both girls walked side by side. “You’re always taking pictures of me.”

“That’s because the camera love you, it’s really sad that you don’t like to take pictures.” The tiny girl looked at her while there where passing the bridged of the park. “It’s not that I don’t like to take pictures, I really enjoy doing this with you; the thing that I don’t like is to take pictures of myself.” her friend looked at her before stopping on the middle of the bridged with her camera. “You’re right, you always agree to go with me every time I told you about a new place, and also I remember Sooyoung taking you as her personal photographer.” Seungwan laughed, remembering the hours with the girl on those sunset days. “Oh yes, she really liked to take pictures of herself and with me, the worst thing was than she was always ready to take a picture.”

“When you weren’t around, I was your substitute being her designed photographer. Even in practice she was asking for pictures.” Both girls chuckled remembering those years. “She didn’t change a lot; every letter I received is full of images, at least twenty of them.” She smiled remembering her drawer full of the girl stuff, mostly images than other thing. “It’s good to know that, you send pictures to her too?” Seulgi asked after taking a shoot of her smile. “Yes, not as much as her, but yes, I had sent to her a few.” She stared at her friend putting the camera on the floor and running towards her. “Let’s take one right now.”

“Hey Seulgi, do you want to visit my parents this weekend with me?” the tiny girl asked after seeing the picture of them smiling with her friend. “Of course, I miss your parents.” Her friend smiled at her with her eyes forming a crescent moon. “I know for sure they miss you too.”

“Your mom still wants us to be together?” The tiny girl left a laugh with a little nod after hearing the question. “Yes, she still has the idea that we’re truly soulmates in this world, but I already told her that you’re happy with Joohyun.” Her friend holds her camera to take a picture of her before talking. “I believe that we’re soulmates too, but in a different way, more the kind of ‘soulmate friends’, because we have that connection.” Seungwan smiled at her friend, truly believing the words of her friend. After that, both girls stayed in the park two hours more taking pictures of people, flowers, the sunset and animals around them. Hours late, the tiny girl and her friend were walking into their apartment and planning their trip to Seungwan’s house.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

The car was filled by the air of the street, outside the car was fresh and warm, spring season was making her way to all Canada. Through the view of the window, color green was everywhere, and the highway was covered by some flowers of the trees near some tulips could be seen, and it was a pretty view. The one driving was Seungwan, her hair was in a messy ponytail, the girl in the front side was with her hair down, she was with her arms in the window, the sun was reaching her while her hair was flying with the air, her smile bigger than ever. “Today the weather is so nice, thank you for taking me out to see you parents.”

“I think is because summer is closer, the weather is warmer than some weeks ago, and you don’t have to thank me, I’m glad you said yes.” Minutes later Seulgi was resting her head in the seat sleeping, Seungwan was hearing the songs of the radio, the green color was replaced by now, the entry of her town; she could see the old places she hanged before moving out to Korea, same as the old people walking there. It was the same after some many years. The house of her parents was almost at the end of the town, the tiny neighborhood was filled by big houses, she could recognized her home for the woman in the front, planting some tulips there, parking in the street, she woke her friend to let her know that there arrived.

Both girls get out of the car, starting to walk towards the woman in the garden. “Hey mom.” Seungwan’s mom lifted her head after hearing the voice of her daughter. “Hello girls, I expected both of you later, not at lunch time, how was the trip?” after hugging them, Seulgi talked. “The professor cancelled my class, so we decided to travel on the morning rather than the afternoon, the trip was calm by the was Mrs. Wang”

“I’m glad the way here was calm, by the way sweetheart, you brother is coming home too, he’s exiting to see you.” Seungwan smiled after hearing the news. “That’s amazing; we haven’t seen each other since last year, when we traveled to Korea to visit our grandmother.” Her mom hugged both girls. “Your father is inside in the kitchen, I will help Seulgi with the bags, he’s too happy because both of his sons are coming after so much time.”

Walking into her was like a time machine, all the memories of her childhood returned her mind, she remembered how she played until late with her dad and brother. The smell coming from the kitchen dragged her back to reality, walking in she found her father finishing of cutting some vegetables, she cleared , winning his attention, seeing her daughter standing in the door he smiled, cleaning his hands he walked to her and hugged her really strong, lifting her a little like when she was little. Before he could talk with her, the noise of outside cough their attention, for the entry was walking her mom being followed by her brother and Seulgi.

After the welcomed and the greetings, the sat on the table to eat the food. “I want to know how in the uni girls.” The voice of Seungwan’s brother was followed by the voice of her mother. “Are the classes going good?”

“Yes, I’m preparing some presentations to present them at the end of the year; Wan is doing pretty well too, shes even helping a friend with a song.”

“What friend are you helping Wan?” the voice of her mom was soft and warm. “Chaeyoung mom, she asked me to help her with a sad some, so I’m doing that. Her ideas are good, so it’s pretty easy to think about the lyrics and the melody.” Her brother patted her on the arm. “I want to hear the song now.” Her parents agreed with him after hearing him. “You have to wait until we finally finish the song, it’s not completely done.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter