Blossom petals

𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

A couple of weeks later the letter in Seungwan’s mail was something used by now, the pretty but messy Sooyoung’s handwritten on the envelope was easy to identify amount the others, so Seungwan spotted the letter really quick in the floor. She left the others letters on the table. She was alone in home so she took her coat and go outside.

The girl went outside her building to find people walking in the street, minding their own lives, the university students being the most notable around all, passing her while she was going to the park. It was full of people, it was really the end of winter now, seeing so many movement around it was something good, after the crazy winter.

Reaching her spot, Seungwan sat to look around her, she saw the snow disappearing and how the green of the grass was starting to growth and the little tulips, she also look at the trees to see the tiny flowers being born, spring was her mom’s favorite season of the year, her dad was more of summer, it brought memories of her mom coming when she was living in Korea to see how was her and her grandmother, how many time she play or read with her, after sending a quick message to her mother she grabbed her camera and the letter from her coat, she took a few pictures before started to read it the letter.

The letter was about a lot of things, one of the thing were Haetnim (the puppy of the animal’s shelter) that Sooyoung was taking care; she read how the dog was not adopted yet, it was a little sad, because the pictures the girl sent of the puppy were cute (Sooyoung was cuter, but Seungwan ignored that thought). The pictures show how both were having fun around the place.

Sooyoung also wrote about her classes, how the university and the last weeks of cold were already killing her, how she was falling for Te again, her old love. Also she described her roommates, with the amount of pictures, it was one of the three girls with Sooyoung smiling, three lovely and calm girls, a few week the girl explain to Seungwan how her roommates were in a relationship, the three girls with each other, she also explain why the third girl never appears in any photo she took before, she was in a vacation in her natal county, the name of this last girl was Tzuyu. But she was back now. Seungwan asked the girl back them if she was comfortable living with the three girls, she answered that yes, the girls were really nice to her and the place was really big.

Seungwan was surprised reading that king of relationship but after some days thinking, she didn’t found it bad at all, if love was winning then she is happy for them. She already said to Sooyoung that she want to know them, because they seemed really nice.

The voice of Seulgi distracted her of her thoughts, when she raised her head she saw the girl walking alone to her direction with a big smile and a couple the bags.

“Seungwan! You would never guess who I found in the university, let’s go home, I invited her to have dinner to us, and I’m cooking by the way.”

Seulgi extended a couple of bags to Seungwan; they started to walk to their place. The girl was talking about her day when Seungwan saw a knowing girl outside their building. “Seulgi, that’s not Chaeyoung?”

“Yes! It is, that’s the girl I was talking before, and she’s here in Canada.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So you are studying music here? Why? I thought you would love to stay in Korea with the girls.”

The girl smile. “Change of plans I guess, Lisa is on Thailand, Jisoo is the only staying in Korea and Jennie is in Australia right now.”

Seungwan nodded, “are you still talking to them?”

“Yes, there are my best friends after all, and Jennie is my girlfriend” Chaeyoung just talked about her new roommates and her classes, she was staying close to them so she might be coming often. Having a knowing face around is good, so the girls talked to her too, around everything, even Sooyoung’s letters. “Is good that you kept the tradition, I remember you two giving letters around all your time in Korea, it was cute, all the couples were a little jealous because you were too romantic.”

“Yeah it is good, but I don’t remember being too romantic? That was Seulgi and Joohyun.”

Seulgi turned to her. “Excuse me, but when? I can’t remember that.” Both girl laugh of Seulgi face.

“I think that the most romantic couple was Haseul and Vivi, those girls didn’t know about personal space.”

“They were cute, but really, the girls were always together, it was cute but in the same time rare.” Both girls agree to Chaeyoung’ comment.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter