4-4

Sisterly quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pop music suddenly played inside the practice room mixing up with the background music, the screen of the phone blinked with a pouting girl's picture. Jessica, who was on a break from dance practice studied Chinese lyrics by herself, reached for her phone smiling upon seeing who was calling her.

 

"Sinb-ya~" She greeted cheerfully and waved excitedly once Sinb's face appeared.

 

"Unnie~" The young girl waved excitedly when another girl jumped in, taking Sinb's place on screen.

 

''Umma!" Krystal's face appeared for a second before another girl took her place.

 

"Umma, I miss you!" Yoona also jumped in front of the screen, trying to stop Krystal from pushing her away.

 

"Yah! You two!" Sinb yelled, trying to push the older girls off her. "Stop!" Jessica giggled amused with the three younger girls actions.

 

"I miss you too guys. How come you're all at home now? I thought you had practice today Yoona."

 

"I had... have... Well, I skipped it." Yoona shrugged.

 

"I had practice but unnie kidnapped me." Sinb pointed to Yoona.

 

"And I was bored and alone so I told them to come home." Krystal pointed at the other two.

 

"You rascals! Where is mama?"

 

"Mama is practicing." Yoona replied. "When are you comming home?"

 

"I don't know, its very hectic here." Jessica sighed, filming the show ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter