3-3

Sisterly quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they ate and talked some more Krystal invited Sinb to hang out in her bedroom with her while the oldest two cleaned up. She knew how much the younger girl admired her and wanted to cheer her up a bit by bringing out her collection of vinils and CDs and talked about each of them, letting Sinb chose which one to listen in the end.

 

"Thats deffinitely my favorite!" She picked one vinil from the pile proud. "Mama got it for me last year from some store in Europe. It was kind hard to find it."

 

"Mama?" Sinb asked wanting to know who Krystal refered to.

 

"Yuri unnie."

 

"How does that work?" Sinb asked curious about their "family" arrengements.

 

"Us four? Well, this is our home where we are free from people you know? Since we can't really interact outside." Krystal started to explain. "The family thing started with the fans, they write stuff you know? And it's kinda cute thought. It doesn't change anything in the end and I'm just glad the unnies made up. They kinda have a crush on each other." She whispered the last part and snickered followed by Sinb.

 

Krystal got out her head phones and they started playing a few of the recordings, sharing comments here and there. Before they noticed two hours went by where they found out they had many interests in common in fashion, music and hobbies. Sinb genuinly enjoyed herself and in the end it was good that she followed Jessica earlier.

 

"Sinb-ya," Jessica peeked into the bedroom getting the girls' attention. "Unnie is going out for an appointment, I can give you a ride if you want." 

 

Sinb checked the time before replying. "Neh."

 

"Okay, I'll be ready in five." She wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter