2-2

Sisterly quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls! I'm home~" Jessica announced as she walked into the apartment carrying bags with breads and cakes she left to buy for her and the two girls that were home with her while Yuri was busy with her drama schedule. "Come on in." She offered with a smile to the person who stood shyly by the door, the younger girl walked in examining the place curiously while Jessica proceeded to place the bags on a table nearby.

 

Steps sounded from one corridor when Yoona and Krystal came from the later's bedroom where they waited for Jessica to bring their snacks.

 

"Oh look who's here." Yoona was the first to notice the visitor, remembering when they first met few years ago, then Krystal put her phone down to see what her sister was talking about. Her brows raised a bit in surprise to see someone other then their small family inside their apartment as they rarely had anyone over.

 

"I found her alone at the café. She wasnt looking good so I brought her over." Jessica explained when Krystal looked at her questioningly. "In times like this being alone is the worst thing." She said thinking of the period after she left her group when she had no one to lean on outside her family.

 

"Sorry umma." Yoona apologized.

 

"Don't apologize. It was not your fault." The oldest of them said offering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter