Obsessed

Captor And His Saviour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Oooops, long time since I updated this hehe. This chap is a pretty dark type, not graphically but the demon here is very very mean lol. But the warning was there in the summary sooo... you guys signed up for this xD Anyways, enjoy ♥

 

 

He wasn’t sure where he was going, following the direction that the card gave him. It was almost like a GPS, and very convenient- he wondered who had made this in between his miserable thoughts. Ah… if only he could just create things without any other’s complications. He really never cared about anything else in life, all he wanted was to create and satisfy his greed to get better and better, his parents were proud of him, his best friend supported him and the school encouraged him (except those who hated him). Despite his mom always nagging him, he also never had a love interest, the only person he ever felt any kind of emotions for was Jinyoung. Though it mostly consisted of taunts and insults- but it was something more than just that- something he never understood. And won’t anymore.

It was so easy, living like that, never fearing of what will happen now, the path he designed for eternity- all lost now, the dreams, the future… all in shambles.

 

He started the path at noon and it was almost midnight as he reached a very snowy place, which was unexpected as winter wasn’t here yet!

The snow was thickening, making it hard to even walk, and the cold was numbing his body. Their kingdom never had extreme weather in decades which was why Jaebum was losing the fight in less than 10 minutes.

He saw few lamps burning in the distance, it seemed like a long walk and maybe not friendly but Jaebum knew it was either that or hypothermia. He sighed, tightening the hold on his body and marched towards the place. It wasn’t the destination but for now, he will have to make do.

It took exactly twenty minutes and thirty-five …six- and he was there. The place seemed like a small town of its own, the wooden wall covering the place. He stood there, unsure, his feet felt like it will fell off in any seconds now. Resigning to his fate, he knocked on the door? Gate? Whatever it was. He waited for more than five minutes and scoffed, so much for hoping. Before he could turn away, the gate opened.

“Sorry everyone was sleeping!” A lady apologized. Jaebum sighed in relief internally, before he frowned.

“Ma’am, with all d-due respect, isn’t it d-dangerous for you to g-greet a stranger without any p-protection!?”

“Aigoo, so cute. Don’t worry about me, kid. The people of this small little wooden place are children of nature. We don’t get scared when literally the nature is with us.”

“… oh. That’s- that’s good to hear.”

“Why don’t you come in? You are starting to get a little blue, kid” she chuckled, knowing exactly how cold he was. Also, the fact that he looked like a city boy- thus the weak resistant to cold.

“T-thank you” his teeth chattered.

“Follow me, I will prepare a hot bath for you, why don’t you go in that room- the left corner one. Our bathroom is besides that. Are you hungry?” she asked the same moment his stomach growled in hunger.

“Uh….huh….” she laughed again.

“Mostly everyone is asleep so I am hoping you won’t make too much noise. I will whip something for you to eat, alright?” Jaebum nodded. He thanked her quickly and rushed to the given room for his temporary stay. He couldn’t feel his legs anymore as he stumbled inside the room but before he could fall, he unconsciously used his feather magic to support himself. The feathers formed a hook-like structure for his hands to grip on and stayed in the air until he released them. He cursed at the realization, he was so careful not using any powers, damnit!

“Oi kid, your bath is ready”

“Y-yeah!” he yelled- well as loud he could to not walk anyone up through his gritted teeth. There was a small empty closet beside the bed, he took off his bag and placed it there. With a broken hope, he sighed. This was getting more complicated than needed. But for now, he has to make sure his legs don’t detach from his body.

He hurried to the bathroom and quickly stripped himself from the freezing clothes. After making sure the door is locked, he approached the bathtub look-alike thing but it was much bigger and made of… he has no idea. It was green and soft like grass but sturdy enough. The moment he got inside it, the numbness disappeared in seconds and he felt refreshed like he just got up from a nice sleep. All the miserable thoughts flew away and began to enjoy the warm and relaxing bath. He noticed a very pale greenish substance in the water and wondered if it is was the reason for the instant relief.

Finishing up with bathing, he wrapped a towel around his waist, realizing he forgot to take out his clothes. Thankfully, the room wasn’t any far.

He didn’t have any warm clothes as he was to be transported directly to some hotel away from the kingdom. The fate is not in his favor it seems. The lady called again, informing him that his food was ready. He quickly wore a black hoodie and a loose trouser and made his way out of the room.

The lady waved at him, beckoning him to come over. It looked like it was their dining place since the table was huge and it had jugs and glasses on it. The area was also huge, decorated with greenery swirling around it and something like a shed on top.

“This place is really good” he commented as he sat down, the set up was similar to Japanese style, with the very short table and thin mattress to sit on.

“It is, isn’t it. Everything is a blessing from our nature. Mostly all the things here are made by our earth power.” She pushed the plate slightly in his direction “I am Seon, a dryad. What about you?” she introduced herself. Jaebum didn’t want to lie about himself but he knew that was the safest option.

“Ah… Jaebum, a healer. But not that good though” the lady- Seon passed him chopsticks and a glass of water.

“That’s good to hear. Nevertheless, it’s a good power” she smiled “So tell me what’s your story?” she barely looked any older than 23-25, but he can tell the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter