Chapter 3 - Valentine's Day...

Study Dates

It had been 5 days since Woohyun's birthday, Ana & Dongwoo hadn't really talked since then. Ana kept saying that she was busy & Dongwoo canceled their weekend study date because of an INFINITE schedule. Or did he..?

What really happened was that Dongwoo had canceled their weekend study session/date because he had to plan something: the perfect Valentine's Day date with Ana.

He really took that day to talk with s, Ana's roommates & Mimi to plan it perfectly. By the time it was their next 'date' Dongwoo texted Ana saying that he had another schedule after class & that they had to meet up the next day, Valentine's Day. Ana couldn't help but feel dissapointed & angry at him. Canceling on her twice & rescheduling on the very day she wished she wouldn't have to see his face. It was killing her. 'Im sorry, Ana...But this will be a better why of showing you...I really don't like pretending I don't care. But I hope you will understand...' Dongwoo thought to himself as he sent the text & watched her read if from afar. He watched as she looked at her phone with a blank expression, pretending like it didn't bother her. & then he noticed her sniffling & rubbing her eyes as she cleared over & over. 'I will make it up to you. I promise.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Valentine's Day. The couples, the hearts, the red, white & pink all over...Ana was listening to her iPod & humming along to her music. I’m gonna make you love me I love you, I’m only happy when you are here I always just need you. "Oh no way. Too sweet, too emotional, too perfect." She dug her iPod out of her back pocket & changed the song. Hey pretty boy You ain’t got nothing on me Hey ladies (Yeah) Let’s go "Now this is more like it." She kept rockin to 'Pretty Boy' as she noticed something. 'What's going on here...' She moved in closer to the window of the cafe & read the sign. Closed for Valentine's Day. Soowwy : (  'Ha! That has 'Mimi' written all over it..!' she laughed as she walked slowly away from the window & continued to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After her class was over, Ana figure that since the cafe was closed, she might as well go home. 'No point in being out with all the icky couples.' When she unlocked the front door, she found her 2 roommates sitting on the couch. "Hey you guys..." They remained silent. "...o-k..." Ana proceeded to her room until- "What are you doing home so early?" Ana turned back to her roommates, they were pulling out their earbuds when they noticed her. "Well, I didn't want to stay at school & the cafe was shut down today. Weird, huh?" She turned back heading for her room. "What do you mean?" "Well, just the fact that it's closed, & on the day I was actually trying to avoid going there..." Her roommates exchanged looks as they got up to follow Ana to her room. One of them laid on Ana's bed, as the other leaned against the door frame. "Hmmm, interesting, why were you going to avoid there?" Ana leaned back on her headboard, staring up at her ceiling. "Ugh...I think I was supposed to meet up with Dongwoo to study...but I'm happy he hasn't asked about it yet..." She stopped looking at the ceiling to see one of her roommates texting someone. "Ooooh-hoooo..! Valentine's Day plans?" Ana , but when her roommate looked back she smirked & shrugged. "Not exactly..." '...interesting...' Ana thought to herself.  It's not like them to be mysterious. Ana curiousity was interupted by the ding of her phone. When she picked it up, she threw it back on her bed. "Who was that..?" "Pfft, it's him." Her roommates looked worried, but Ana didn't notice. "Well...aren't you gonna check it..? What if it's important..!" The girl tried not to sound paniced. After thinking about it for a minute, Ana reached back for her phone & handed it to one of them. "Can you read it for me..?" Taking the phone, one of them did. "'Anaaaaaaa..! Did you forget about our study date? Can you PLZ come to the cafe..? It's important.'" Ana looked back up with a annoyed expression. "What?! Why does he want to meet there!? Ugh! He's not even there & yet he wants me to go there...Forget it." She flopped back on her bed. Now, her roommates started to panic. "NO!" "She means, Go. Go to the cafe! maybe he is there..!" "Like hell...It's supposed to be closed all day..." "Well maybe now they're open again..!" "Yeah! It might not hurt checking..!" Ana raised her eye brows at the both of them. "...Why are you guys so-" "Cause, it's Valentine's Day..! We both have plans & we don't want you to be stuck at home..!" Ana looked back n forth between them suspiciously. "...o...k...I guess it wouldn't hurt to check..." Quickly, they grabbed Ana off her bed to her closet. "Ok, let's see, what should you wear..." "Oooooh! This!" One of them held out a dark purple strapless dress, rusched in the front, and slightly glittery. Ana eyed the dress. "Where did that come-" "Here! Wear it!" Like that, they pushed her into the bathroom with the dress to change. When she stepped out, the dress hit a few inches above her knees, but was still incredibly cute. "Ummmm, isn't this a little much..?" They ignored her. "Oh my goodness, you look great! Let's do your makeup!" 'Yep, something's up. & I think I know what...' Ana thought as her roommates now started to apply the works to her once bare face. When they were done, they didn't even let her see herself. "Hey! What if you guys totally jacked my face up?!" "Ooooh, do you really care?" "ANDWAE! It's just that, what if I wanna see how I look..?" "No time! He's waiting for you!" Your face shot to them. "WHAT!?!?!" "...oops..." "Oh hell. Too late too do anything, we've gotta get you outta here!" "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" "Oh cmon!" They grabbed Ana's bag, stuff everything they could possibly think of & pulled her out the door. "Cmon! Let's take the car!" One of them grabbed the keys & they all got to the car that was conveniently parked outside the building. 'Oh no.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo was waiting in the cafe, at the same table they sat in the first time they were together. He laughed at himself. 'I actually thought it was a date. I considered it a date & everything...' "I wish I could tell her all of this..." "Don't worry, you can." "Thanks, but she's pretty pissed at me..." "Eh, she'll get over it. Just be honest with her." "Ha! If I was honest with her to begin with, I wouldn't have put all you guys through this work..." "Oh please, we would've helped regardless. It was sickening watching you guys just hanging out." "Thanks." "No problem." Mimi's phone started to ding. "They're a minute away!" 'WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!? I was not ready for this!!!!!!!' "Oppa! Good luck! Hwaiting!" & like that, Mimi dissapeared through the kitchen, leaving Dongwoo to wait for Ana alone. 'Relax, man!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As her roommates practically push her out of the car, they rolled down the window to shout their final intructions. "Take a deep breath & open the door. That is our last intruction to you, love!" "Be good. & Be happy. Please!" Even through all that they made her go through that day, Ana couldn't deny that she loved her roommates. They waved at her as they drove off. 'Ok. So. Deep breath. Deep breath. What could they have really done in their?' Ana hesitated when reaching for the handle. 'I know exactly what was on the other side of this door...So why am I so nervous..? Am I that scared? That the dream I've begged to come true was going to actually be reality..?' She didn't know what to do, but before she could even think about it, her hand had already begun to open the door. 'Deep Breath.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire cafe was filled with mixed colors of roses & other flowers. All the other tables had been removed from the middle of the cafe. The lights that were in ceiling had been replaced with paper lanterns & strings of lights have been hung from the walls. There were some petals scattered around of the floor along with mini tealight candles.

Ana was shocked as she saw all of this & she dropped her bag to the floor. The flowers, they were all of her favorites that Dongwoo would catch her looking at when they passed by a garden or flower shop or even the park. The paper lanterns, she recognized from the market that she & Dongwoo would like to go through. The tealights were the kinda she loved watching float through the water at the small stream in the park at night. Ana held her hands up to face as she was hit with emotion. It was the first time she had ever had anyone do something like this for her. It broke her heart. But in a way that made her feel so incredibly happy. She started to cry. "Omo! Mianhae, Ana! This wasn't supposed to happen! I'm sorry if you don't like it. Please don't cry!" Dongwoo came running to Ana's side & held her to his chest. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry..." 'Aish! Does she hate me this much?' he couldn't help feeling guilty. He made her cry! She mumbled something into his chest. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He lessened his hold on her & she was finally able to breathe again. "I said you were suffocating me, babo!" She started laughing at him. "M-m-mwol??!" Wiping whatever teard she had away, she turned to him. "Babo! Neon babo! How can you expect to do all of this & not make me cry!?!?" Dongwoo was confused. "M-m-mwol?" "Yah! Why did you do all of this!?" He was silent for a minute. Nothing, he said nothing. 'I'm tired of not doing anything..!' Without a single word, Dongwoo came right in front of Ana. He held her face as gently as he could. "I'm tired of not doing anything."

He kissed her. "Ana, johahae. Saranghae."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: you may all kill me now. that was an awful ending. i hope i will be able to rewrite an ending for you to be better. im sorry..!

but if it makes you guys feel any better, i might just add another chapter to make myself feel better~..! but as of right now, im marking as 'Complete'...