Chapter 2 - Confessions..?

Study Dates

It had been about 2 weeks since Dongwoo & Ana’s first study session/date. They studied together almost every other day & have learned alot about each other. Ana had met with his other bandmates, since she had already been in classes with Howon & Sungyeol, & have hungout with them at their dorm. Dongwoo had met Ana’s roommates & even got them some autographs. Their friends noticed how close the 2 have gotten & decided that it was about time that they confronted them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, while getting ready for class, Ana’s roommates caught her straighting her hair. “Hmm, you shouldnt straighten your hair anymore. It’s already straight.” “I know, I just wanted it perfectly straight.” Ana continued ‘fixing’ her hair until her roommates unplugged & yanked the flat iron out of her hand. “Yah! What was that for?” Her 2 roommates stood in front of her, smirking with laughing eyes. “Hmmm. It seems like someone is trying to make themselves pretty..! for someone..!” Ana’s eyes grew & she let out a fake scoff. “Pfft! I so a-am not! I just wanna look nice for class.” “Mmhmm, cause there is a certain guy who always sits behind you.” “Hey hey hey! Oppa has nothing to do with this..!” One of them came up to her & poked her in the ribs repeatedly. “Oh admit it. You have ‘Me Gusta’ written allover your face when you see him..!” They both hug her. “Oh how cute you guys are when you try denying your feelings for each other!” They both squealed as Ana was squirming between them. “Fine, ok, I like him! I admit it!” When they release her, Ana was able to catch her breath. “Now. Please. Let, me, get, ready...” Still excited for their roommate, they left her to get ready for class/seeing Dongwoo. Until- “I’ll just take this...” The girl came back to take the flat iron away from her, as Ana just shrugged her shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So. What I want all of you to understand...” The professor’s words were only a mere whisper to Dongwoo, as he continued to gaze at the girl sitting a few rows down from him. 'Oh, why cant I just confess to you already...' he thought over & over in his head. She was sweeter than she appeared. To most of the class, she was just the top student, ready to take on any challenge. But what was she really? 'Why cant I just be honest with you?' she relentlessly thought. She already made it aware to him that she is a fan. She would even fangirl over his bandmates when they hungout. But this was a challenge she had never been good with: confessing her feelings.

"Dude, if you like her so much, just ask her out." Hoya whispered in his ear. "Cause! What if she doesnt like me..." "Are you kidding me! She has a masive crush on you! How can you not see that?!" Dongwoo could feel his heart explode when he heard those words. 'She- she-she likes me..?' "Hyung? Hyung! Class is over." Dongwoo snapped back to reality as he looked around the lecture hall to see his fellow classmates packing up their stuff. When his eyes went around the room, he saw her again. She was still scribbling in her notebook. 'Probably the notes she'll give to me today.' He watched as Ana would carefully look over the notes & make small marks at where the main points are. 'Is it weird that I only ever get to see her from behind? She looks really nice today...' Dongwoo continued to gaze at her. Her blackish-brown hair draped over her shoulder as the top of her head was covered by a knit tan beanie. "Hyung. Invite her over tonight!" "Ehhh...Iunno if I wanna do that..." "Pfft, why not?! We're just gonna be hanging out at the dorm. Cmon!" 'This kid...' He takes the few steps down to Ana's row. "Anaaaaaaa..!" He dragged her name out, it was starting to become their thing when it came to starting their convos. "Oppaaaaaaa..!" She pouted at him as he came right in front of her face. He tapped her under her chin. "Don't pout. It's too cute." 'Oh, skinship! Don't squeal, Don't squeal!' She tried pushing his hand away. He laughed at her playfully. "Ummm, cmon. Everybody's gone now." Ana shoved her notebook & pens back into her bag. "Ok, ok, let's go!" She hurried down the stairs as he trailed closely behind her. "Ha! beat you to the door." "No! That wasn't fair! You were already in front of me." They continued down the hallway, passing more rooms. "Well, you just admited I was in front so, Ha!" "Well I just said you were, I admit nothing!" 'Not even that I've completely fallen for you...' Dongwoo thought to himself as the sun hit their eyes as they exited the building. "Pfft, fine then..!" 'Babo. Choding Babo!' Ana was screamming in her mind But what they didn't know- "Hey!" Ana & Dongwoo felt a heavy weight hang from their shoulders & neck. "Whatchu guys talking about??!" Dongwoo glared at his dongsaengs for interupting the time he had with his 'friend'. "Nothing..!" Sungyeol let go of the 'couple's necks & turned to stand facing them. "Hmmmm...okayyyy..!" He grinned at both of them. 'Such a choding' Hoya thought to himself as he shook his head slightly at him. He turned back to Ana & Dongwoo. "So hyung, have you told Ana-ssi yet?" She furrowed her brows in confusion. "Told me what?" She asked as she turned to Dongwoo. Dongwoo glared at Hoya, practically sending a message through his eyes. 'I will kill you...' "Oh, well, we were all talking & I just called the other guys. But Ana-ssi, would you like to come over tonight for Woohyun hyung's birthday?" Dongwoo's jaw clentched & his fists tightened a bit. 'Oh, I will kill him.' he chanted in his head. He was slightly angry that his dongsaeng was able to do what he was dying to do so easily. Ana on the other hand was hit with happiness & confusion. She wanted to say 'yes' right away, but she couldnt. She glanced over at Dongwoo. To her, he didn't look happy at Hoya's question. It confused her. 'Does he not want me to come..?' she was becoming more & more unsure by the millisecond. Hoya & Sungyeol only watched Ana's expression change from slight happiness to uncertainty to dissapointment. After maybe a minute of silence, Ana let out a sigh. "...I don't know...Maybe not...I-I-I don't know if I'd have the time..." Dongwoo snapped out of his anger & turned to her. "W-wae..? Did something come up..?" She shook her head, avoiding his eyes. "Ani. I just don't know if I'll have the time. With class & studying &...stuff." She let out another sigh. Hoya & Sungyeol both knew that that was not a good sign. "Are you sure..? Cause you can...if you want...If it's about our study session later, don't worry about it, we can do it another day." She nodded her head, her eyes getting just a little wetter. "Uhhh, it's okay. It's not that. I might have to do something else anyways." She looked up to the 2 guys in front of her. They were able to see the tears starting to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry you guys, but I guess I won't be able to make it. Tell them all that I said Hi & tell Woohyunnie oppa I said Happy Birthday..! I'm sorry, but I have another class right now..." She turned away from them, taking a few steps & turned back to them. "I'll see you all later, yeah!" She waved at them as she forced a smile. Dongwoo's eyes followed her as she walked away. When she was finally out of sight he looked back to his dongsaengs dissapointed & confussed. "Wait a minute. She doesn't have another class...We have the last class together...& that's not the way to the bus stop..." he whispered to himself. He faced the 2 guys in front of him. "Mwol?" They both shook their heads at their hyung. "We'll tell you when we get home." They turned & walked back to their car, Dongwoo following them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even alone, Ana continued with her normal routine. She walked to the cafe, sitting at the booth that Mimi had titled her's & Dongwoo's only. Setting her bag next to her, she rested her forehead on the table. 'Breathe, girl. Nothing happened to you, you have know reason to be upset.' She tilted her head to the side, now looking out the window. She didn't bother looking at the people outside, see was only looking at the sky. "Someone's looks like they're missing their other half..." Ana smiled slightly even though Mimi wouldn't be able to see her. "Unni..." Her dongsaeng took the seat in front of her. "Something happened, I'm assuming..." "Naw, not really..." "Then why aren't you looking at me?" She had a point. Ana lifted her off the table, trying to make up anything to stop any further talking about Dongwoo. "He was busy. It's Woohyun oppa's birthday, so he had to meet up with them." "Without you?" Ana was taken aback by her question. "...yeah, without me. Wae?" Mimi shrugged her shoulders. "Iunno, I was just thinking how Dongwoo oppa has been with you like 24/7...Did he invite you?" Ana cleared as she was thinking of what to say. "Well...kinda. I mean, Hoya & Sungyeol technically invited me. But he did say I could come along." The younger girl raised an eyebrow. "'Could come along'?" Ana shrugged her shoulders & shook her head. "Hmmm, well, what can I do...Even if I did go, I don't know if oppa would want me there...& that's ok too...I don't mind." She tried smiling. She giggled, thinking of her favorite INFINITE song.

i remember that feeling from a long ago when i looked at you. i remember a long time ago when i received your heart. but i was suffocating from those frequent words of yours you tell me with rage that my way of talking and actions make you lose your words, that they make your anger rise on this violent night, the stars lit up the sky, the moon shone, and you went steadily down your path stars and the night are coming, they’re only covered by other stars the moon always stay there i’ll always be here for you want you.

All of Dongwoo's parts were her favorite. She kept smiling to herself, something that Mimi noticed. The younger girl got up to Ana's side & hugged her. "It'll be ok, unni. You know that." Ana now smiled because of her sweet dongsaeng. "Gumawo, Mimi-ah." "Gwaencha, unni." They pulled apart. "So now, can I get you a drink..?" "How about some coffee. I actually have a feeling I'll be here for a while..!" "De, unni. Anything you want..!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they got into the dorm, all of his bandmates bombarded him with questions. "Hey! Why isn't Ana-noona with you?" "What have you done to her?" "Is she not coming for my birthday?" "Jang Dongwoo, what have you done?" Dongwoo looked all around him seeing their eyes glued to him. "M-m-mwol..?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i'm sorry, i had to end it there. i must finish the next chapter by midnight to make my goal! so im sorry for those who were looking forward to Dongwoo being chewed out by his bandmates. But long story short, they're mad at him since he came without Ana & now they're gonna make him confess to her. OOPS! not supposed to say that...TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!