Who You (One Shot)

Overprotective Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't stand it anymore. I need to find who the bastard has a gut to date with my younger sister. I need to find out otherwise I will lost my sister forever. I mean she is too young to know about love.

"Jingyo!" Call my wife. I smile. "Don't you dare to disturb your sister's life," warns her.

"But Hunchae...Yeosin still young to know about love. It could a dangerous if she end up with someone who a playboy. Or could be that brat is serial criminal," now my voice become silly. So do my face as well. Chaerin shake her head for not believing what I said just now.

"For St Pete's sake, Jiyong ah...Yeosin already become a lady. Speak about end up with a playboy, how is about me married with you, the infamous celebrity playboy? And don't you said that you're a good boy, Kwon Jiyong!" And my wife burst annoying on me. Such a great one! I have to do this. I'm thinking who is this brat.

"Babe, did you call my sister today?" I ask her.

"Nope, Oppa! She's quite busy lately. You know her music and college stuffs. Why, Oppa?" My wife replies.

"Oh, I see. It just I missing her so much. Normally she always want me to celebrate Valentine together. Nowadays?" I pouting about it. Chaerin giggles with my action.

"I just wonder either you're the youngest one or Yeosin is the youngest in your family. Just message her or call her! She can come over to our house if she free," suggest Chaerin. Suddenly I got an idea. "Sure, baby! I make a call first okay," I grab my phone. Chaerin sigh.

"This overprotective Dragon!" I heard her. I waiting her pick up my call.

"Ne, Oppa? Why suddenly you call me?" She answer it.

"Yah, I'm your brother! By the way, where are you baby sis?" Burst me after hearing her voice.

"At my studio! Doing rearrange the music," replies Yeosin.

"Alone? Or you invite your secret admire to come over? Yah, Kwon Yeosin you better not invite any weird guy!" My protection mood is activate. I heard her scoff.

"What the hell? I'm with Kush Oppa and Cho Oppa! I thought you know it from them since they are not at yours this week," burst Yeosin.

"Oppa just concern about you, baby sis! Yah, my baby sister...I want to ask you are you free this weekend?" Asks me.

"Oh, Oppa...I need to go now! Kush Oppa call me. Talk with you later! Bye," she end my call before answer it.

"Yah, Kwon Yeosin! Argh, this little brat! Hmm, who will going to help me for doing this? Haa!" I smirk devilish. I know who is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter